Stee Thread 2007

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi 60bunnies! Yes, unfortunately my darling Sprite passed away last September. She and her sister Fey both have chronic, and sometimes severe, GI problems due to their Dwarf Hotot heritage. Sprite went into ileus very suddenly, and although my vet did everything possible she passed away in less than a day. Thankfully I had Oberon to cheer Fey up, otherwise I don't know what I would have done.

I really need to update this! When the ZooToo thing is done I'll post some of the cute videos and pictures I took for it.

So watch this space!:biggrin2:

Ahem. So, uh, it's been a really long time since I updated this blog. I do have a backlog of photos that I never cropped and uploaded, maybe I'll get around to them soon. But here's a few new ones.

Fey, I think you have something on your head.
100_5776a.jpg

My hat. It is a nom.
100_5780a.jpg

Oberon sez it sure is a nom!
100_5783a.jpg

Oberon: Love me! Fey: Oooh, nom!
100_5784a.jpg

And a cat. A Lily, in particular, doing what she always does.
100_5786a.jpg

You need to update more! I Haven't been here in a LONG time, and I need more ofFey, Loki, Oberonfix than this!

In my current state, the only cure is to be surrounded by constant bunny cuteness, I am counting on you to do your part!

naturestee wrote:
LOL! I'll do what I can. You could always visit if you want and play with the foster babies. I won't even pressure you to adopt one, I swear!

Unless you want me to pressure you.;)

It's too late Naturestee, I thinkwe are all on to how evil you are when it comes to getting rabbits homes. Don't deny it, 'cause you know what I am talking about....

:stikpoke

But I would help youfor the price of .... say.... one Oberon. :D

myheart

no pressure huh? I have quite a few bunny mansion alterations to do before a new bunny comes home, so no pressure would be great, though I may be prone to bunny napping at this point, so if I were you I would be careful...

Well you're free to bunny nap the fosters babies. I'm sure the shelter wouldn't mind. Want a black loppy rex?:D

Keep in mind that if you steal Oberon, Myheart will hunt you down!:shock:

At this point I want them all... lol. But if I give myself some time, cooler heads will prevail, and I will pick the bunny that needs me the most. I'd love one of your foster babies, but with them being so tiny and adaorable, something tells me they will find homes a lot quicker than some others. I think I will wait for the others.

Hey, look! I'm finally uploading more pictures!

First, some news. Fey and Oberon are living together! I finally feel safe with it. Fey seems more happy now that she can spend her days snuggling with another bun. She's more playful now when I let her out, instead of moping or just snuggling and being lazy.

Here's the happy couple.
100_6420a.jpg

And Oberon in the cat tunnel.
100_6415a.jpg

Ok, now Dora. Can you believe she's about three months old now?:shock: She's doing really well, although she's still really small for her age. Can't be helped. She occasionally sneezes but she doesn't seem to be sick. Also, every rare once in a while she'll have a tiny bit of head tilt for a moment or two and will stumble if she tries to move then. The vet said just what I was thinking, that it's most likely from the head trauma she had. The rest of the time she has perfect balance and is very playful, plus eating and growing.

These pics were all taken about two weeks ago.
100_6454a.jpg

100_6461a.jpg

BOING!
100_6464a.jpg

100_6467a.jpg

Posing
100_6468a.jpg

Can I visit the other bunnies?
100_6499a.jpg

100_6505a.jpg

100_6507a.jpg

More in the next post...

Refusing to sit still for a close-up.
100_6513a.jpg

Ok, there we go!
100_6514a.jpg

100_6517a.jpg

Jump in
100_6522a.jpg

Leave poops for the kitties
100_6523a.jpg

Jump out
100_6524a.jpg

About to jump down from the couch
100_6527a.jpg

100_6540a.jpg

Mmm, parsley!
100_6528a.jpg

You called?
100_6549a.jpg

I'm glad Fey has someone to live with again :) Good for her (and you) that they bonded!
And little Dora, is, oh... so precious. In some pictures, she looks almost like a mouse or a chipmunk. I just LOVE that last picture :D

Latest posts

Back