Stee Thread 2007

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

naturestee

Reaction score
My old thread is huge so Ithought I'd be nice and start a new one that doesn't take as long todownload. My old thread, 2005-2006, is here:
http://rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=9472&forum_id=6

Oberon's thread will still be separate until I know he can stay forsure. I'm still working on bonding him with Fey and Sprite,and I've started letting him loose on the floor instead of only doingforced cuddling. His thread, for all you worshippers outthere, is here:
http://rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=17530&forum_id=6

On to the pictures! Fey and Sprite have been doing mad, madbinkies lately. Maybe they're happy about Oberon? Ican always hope. I'll be nice and label who's who.;)

Sprite flying sideways!
100_2634a.jpg

Another solid landing from Fey! 10!
100_2629a.jpg

Sprite says "What the heck are you doing, Fey?"
100_2630a.jpg

Fey: "I'm coming, Momma!"
100_2641a.jpg

She found us! Hide the evidence!
100_2626a.jpg

Lucky you! I never catch binky shots. :blueribbon:

The girls look wonderful, as usual. :inlove:

Has little princess Mocha detected another man in the house? I wonderif things dont work out with Fey and Sprite if she would be willing tohave another worshipper?

Ha! I don't want Oberon hurt,sorry. Mocha did get to see him through the cage bars while Iwas holding him in my lap, but not up close. She looked justas grumpy as she always does when I'm sitting with the fairy girlsinstead of her.

I think Oberon's main problem is that he's not used to interacting withother rabbits. He seemed nervous when Sprite got near himwhile he was running loose. I still think bonding ispossible, though.

:D What great pictures! Iwish my 2 would binkie like that. They are about 5 or 6 yearsold now so they do really small binkies if they do any atall!! They mostly lay around and get really excited when itis time to eat-like I never feed them!;) One thing I donotice since they are older is that they do cuddle with me more so Iguess that is a good trade off. I always enjoy yourrabbit pictures and posts. Beckie, Trouble andTrixie

Oh they are soooo cute!!!! What greataction shots. Wish mine would turn out like that.My binkie shot I finally got of Holly is blurry. But yourbabies sure are sweet!

Picture time!

Loki approaches a hurdle. He loves jumping over that!
100_2678a.jpg

What's that?
100_2689a.jpg

Mocha caught in the act.
100_2679a.jpg

Poor, pitiful bunnies sleeping in the remnants of their breakfast.
100_2701a.jpg

Fey looking for her boyfriend on the couch (she always checks to see if he's there).
100_2695a.jpg

Fey again. Got any treats?
100_2696a.jpg

And of course we need the kittens...

Eve's close up.
100_2646a.jpg

Lily gets very, very comfy.
100_2734a.jpg

You can't see me! I'm camoflauged!
100_2740a.jpg

Lily had a strange fascination with Ice Age 2. I've never seen her watch tv before!
100_2743a.jpg

Love the new pics! I was thinking we needed some updates on Loki and Mocha.

Loki needs to move here and join the dutch boys club. :dutchHe is too much!

And look at Mocha's ears in this one:

100_2679a.jpg

She reminds me of a little dog or something ;)

And the kitties are gorgeous as always! Btw, how is everyone's health?

Everyone's pretty healthy at the moment, thanksfor asking! Lily's herpes is pretty much under control at themoment. The only problem is she's still very gassy, but I'mstarting to think that's permanent. At least she's notbloated gassy any more, just very very farty. LOL!

Eve hasn't been sick for some time now, and Loki's eye hasn't beenacting up much. So my only real concern is Oberon'ssore/calloused hocks and it's not a huge deal at the moment.

Oh, and Loki's staying here, thank you very much. You don't have enough girls for him to flirt with!

naturestee wrote:
Oh, and Loki's staying here, thank you very much.You don't have enough girls for him to flirt with!
haha :biggrin:thats true! He does have quite a nice little setup there with all those ladies!

I love all your bunnies Naturestee, they are allvery beautiful!:inlove:Might just have to hop on a flight andbunynap that little Loki, plenty of girls for him to flirt withhere!!:witch:

This isa great shot too, my cat Moppet sat like that during atv show once, he even went away during the ad breaks and came back andstared when it came on again!:rofl:

100_2743a.jpg

Wow...LOVE the pictures!!

The kitties are growing FAST!! And so beautiful, too!

I love your bunnificous fivesome, too...what wonder bunnies! :D

I love all your furbabies...though you've really got me outnumbered! :D

Well, come on Rosie, lets getcracking! You already have the cats, and a bunny via plane ifthe weather is good. So you need two more bunnies now...:D

aww. . .they are so cute. . .

i have a weakness for dwarf hotots, as i use to have a whole barn fullof them (well, at least a big part of the barn full of them). . .

I should send you a picture of the look onDanny's face (my husband) if I should say something like, "Hey...yaknow...there are a coupla bonded bunnies at the BunnyLuv shelter nearus that are available! I think the girls could use a coupleMORE friends!! C'mon...can we?????"

I think it'd be something mixed between :shock: and :X...hehe!!

He's an animal lover almost as much as I am (which we both know is aHUGE one), but he's much more practical about it.Argh...these men and their practicality...really puts a damper on thewarren I'm trying to put together...hehe!!

He knows when we get a house within a couple years, that I plan onhaving a bedroom (or two) dedicated to bunnies...and to also have dogs,and cats, and gerbils, and birds, and and and.....HAHA!!Heck, I plan to also foster when we have the room! (And then,ya know, they'll probably be staying once I see their cute littlefaces...)

I don't think anybody can ever have enough furbabies...:inlove:

naturestee wrote:
Well, come on Rosie,lets get cracking! You already have the cats, and a bunny viaplane if the weather is good. So you need two more bunniesnow...:D

Hmm sounds familiar...

:D

Latest posts

Back