So, How are you?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pet_Bunny wrote:
degrassi wrote:
It was raining so hard that you couldnt' see anything. The water was covering the lines in the road and you couldn't even see the curbs as the puddles were huge.
Your area is prone to flooding when there is so much water raining down so hard. Good thing you didn't get any hail, as some areas reported quarter sized (25 cents) hail.
I dont' think my area(westmount) is prone to flooding. Atleast its never flooded before, even with that HUGE storm/flood a few years ago.

Yeah thankfully we didn't get any hail. I had some friends camping up by Grande Cash and they got pelted by hail and practically blown away by the winds.

paul2641 wrote:

Brandy456: Get someone to look into that, that guy is a complete freak, Unless you have feelings for him, Witch I doubt, Or do you?

No, I don't. He's obsessed, it's really creepy. I've told my mom but, eh. She doesn't think as much of it because i've known him for soooooo long. But still, :twitch:

I think you better practice being a complete freak, Brandy. Gross him out really bad :biggrin2:

Maybe you should startcreeping him!LOL! Would serve him right... post his number on one of those dating sites. HA!

ETA: Nevermind me... I'm juvenile.

I got to wear hipwaders today, and wander aimlessly through the bush. Now covered in blackfly bites :rollseyes

Had an interesting day, myself...sitting around, woke up with a bladder infection, so I've been doing all sorts of social computer schtuff today.

Now waiting for my hubby to get home...he's late! He had a few things to do on the way home, but I'm distracted enough by my bladder infection, I can't remember what...lol!

You okay, Ali? You sound kinda not okay...:(

Brandy456 wrote:
paul2641 wrote:

Brandy456: Get someone to look into that, that guy is a complete freak, Unless you have feelings for him, Witch I doubt, Or do you?

No, I don't. He's obsessed, it's really creepy. I've told my mom but, eh. She doesn't think as much of it because i've known him for soooooo long. But still, :twitch:
I think you should like ask him out some were like really public and then get a drink really sticky and really colourful like a slushy and poor it all over him and start screaming infront of everyone "Stay away from me you perve". Then kick him where it hurts and leave. That is how I would handle this situation if I was you! Really I have seen this happen to alot of my friends told them to do this never had the problem with any guy ever again, Oh and yes all my friends are girls so don't feel like I tell guys to do this lol. Oh yes I just don't take this crap from dudes who can't accept that there not wanted, Just F-off. It is just disguising I have seen it so often and it disgusts me! Brandy show him who is boss K!

paul2641 wrote:
Brandy456 wrote:
paul2641 wrote:

I think you should like ask him out some were like really public and then get a drink really sticky and really colourful like a slushy and poor it all over him and start screaming infront of everyone "Stay away from me you perve". Then kick him where it hurts and leave. That is how I would handle this situation if I was you! Really I have seen this happen to alot of my friends told them to do this never had the problem with any guy ever again, Oh and yes all my friends are girls so don't feel like I tell guys to do this lol. Oh yes I just don't take this crap from dudes who can't accept that there not wanted, Just F-off. It is just disguising I have seen it so often and it disgusts me! Brandy show him who is boss K!

Loooool!!.

I'm actually laughing

- I'm going to hoook up my wii and do some boxing =)

paul2641 wrote:
Brandy456 wrote:
paul2641 wrote:

Haha you have some crazy ideas :biggrin2:

Brandy456 wrote:
paul2641 wrote:
Brandy456 wrote:
paul2641 wrote:

Loooool!!.

I'm actually laughing

No deadly serious you need to get this freak off your case!
Thanks Grace!

paul2641 wrote:
Brandy456 wrote:
paul2641 wrote:
Brandy456 wrote:
paul2641 wrote:

Loooool!!.

I'm actually laughing

Thanks Grace!
Lool, but i'd rather not go out with him in the first place, lol. =)

Brandy456 wrote:
paul2641 wrote:
Brandy456 wrote:
paul2641 wrote:
Brandy456 wrote:
paul2641 wrote:

Loooool!!.

I'm actually laughing

Thanks Grace!
Why is he a complete odd-ball? I don't mean like for a few dates just go to the mall get into the centre and do the deed then leave him there! Or just call the police, Your mother doesn't seem to bothered.

I just posted this in my blog...but I gotta post it here too...

Oh my....I just had the best time - I had to share it with y'all.

As many of you know - I bred lionhead rabbits...and I love them. One of the many breeders who helped me along the way is Gail Gibbons - the current COD holder for ARBA who is trying to get them through.

Gail is a WEALTH of information and she loves to talk lionheads....get her talking and you can listen for hours. She can go back and talk about the original lionheads here in the US....then who came from what...etc. etc. I mean - if there was ever an encyclopedia of knowledge about lionheads - Gail would be the one to write it. This lady is just awesome.

She's also so open to talking to others - educating them - and many times has GIVEN AWAY rabbits to new breeders who need help...I know she gave me Island's Cousteau for my herd and he was such a special guy.

Anyway - we talked for an hour and a half tonight - about lionheads - about breeders in general - about the hopeful future of lionheads.

When I hung up the phone after talking to her...I felt so good - I actually cried tears of joy. She always has a way of making people feel better...she's just that type of person....at least for me.

She even told me to call her again "if I needed a fix"...and I told her I'd probably do it.

Isn't it wonderful when you can talk to people like that?

I wasn't going to bother her - but today - I decided I needed to pick up the phone and talk to her...and I'm so glad now that I did...

paul2641 wrote:
Brandy456 wrote:
paul2641 wrote:
Brandy456 wrote:
paul2641 wrote:
Brandy456 wrote:
paul2641 wrote:

Loooool!!.

I'm actually laughing

Thanks Grace!
Why is he a complete odd-ball? I don't mean like for a few dates just go to the mall get into the centre and do the deed then leave him there! Or just call the police, Your mother doesn't seem to bothered.

This quoting thing is starting to be really fun, :twitch:.

I have no clue, it's only with me he's like this. He tells me he loves me, and when I let him off easy he freaks out saying I don't care, then procedes to tell me that you need to love someone to care about them, which totally isn't true. Then when I state my opinion he says 'Well , whatever I never said you didn't care' when he clear as day said it before.
And about my mom, she keeps telling me to tell him to leave me alone, which I do, alot. I told her again today and she's like ' well then tell him to leave you alone' -.-

paul2641 wrote:
LOL! I would be very careful doing that. He might turn against you and become violent later.

Today I went on this kind of city romp thing. We had to go around in groups to all these locations and take photos of different landmarks. It was a competition and we got points for photos and doing things like engaging with tourists and buskers. We had a time limit and in the last half hour we had to sprint to a few places and it started pouring on our way back. It was super fun though. :D

TinysMom wrote:
Isn't it wonderful when you can talk to people like that?
I love that, too...especially when they're fellow bunny lovers (and even more so for you, I'm sure, talking to a fellow Lionhead lover). Ours is truly a unique passion, and it's always so nice talking with people that share it. :)

Danny knows how happy it makes me to just hang out with bunny people...and I've met so many here so far. I'm really happy how big a population of crazy bunny folks there are here!

I'm happy you had a nice chat with her...sounds like it was just what you needed! :)

Latest posts

Back