So, How are you?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh definitely, Stan! It sure could have!

I was doing the same...I was in a t-shirt when I went outside. It sure was hot the couple days before!

I'm glad you're okay...is Jan okay, too?

The storm was pretty scary. Our neighbour's tree was uprooted but thankfully didn't hit the houses or cars. There are huge broken branches scattered around the park and 2 other trees broken on the next street over. Part of our fence also blew over.

The worst part was I had to go out in the middle of it to pick up my grandpa from the train station. That was the scariest drive of my life. It was raining so hard that you couldnt' see anything. The water was covering the lines in the road and you couldn't even see the curbs as the puddles were huge. Thankfully the station was only 10mins away and there was no one else on the road(who else would be stupid enough to go out :faint: ).

I love thunderstorms but that one was a bit freaky.

Wowee, that storm looks really bad! Glad everyone's okay. Must have been exciting though! :)

This morning I went to help out at a primary school and then went around the city on a history trail. It was a lot better than normal school. We're doing a program this term which involves going on a lot of excursions and no maths (yay!). Unfortunately I got home and couldn't find my keys so I had to go all the way back to school but luckily they were in my locker. My legs are really tired now. :p

Omg, that storm looks bad! I'm glad it didn't turn into a tornado :shock:

Today it's pouring down here AGAIN- starting to remind me of 2007 and 2008 summers of nothing but rain :rollseyes

Bunnies sulking here too! Barney's just tipped over the empty wastepaper bin and climbed inside it, and Mouse and Chalk are so bored that Mouse just started humping her sister :rollseyes Snowy just keeps flopping every few minutes, ears flailing about and all.

I'm trying to get a move on and sort out some more wedding stuff, but I'm not sure where to start! I also need to look for cheap train tickets to Cardiff as I'm going shopping there tomorrow with my mum to look for shoes...

mouse_chalk wrote:
Bunnies sulking here too! Barney's just tipped over the empty wastepaper bin and climbed inside it, and Mouse and Chalk are so bored that Mouse just started humping her sister :rollseyes Snowy just keeps flopping every few minutes, ears flailing about and all.

hartleybun has now upgraded to glowering:nerves1 even their favourite 'cardboard stuffed with hay' isnt working for these garden luvin' buns. roxy is hiding in her tent with her back to me:nerves1

good luck in cardiff! bristol not good for shoes?

hartleybun wrote:
mouse_chalk wrote:

hartleybun has now upgraded to glowering:nerves1 even their favourite 'cardboard stuffed with hay' isnt working for these garden luvin' buns. roxy is hiding in her tent with her back to me:nerves1

good luck in cardiff! bristol not good for shoes?

uh-oh- looks like the rain is all your fault according to them!

I've been to pretty much every shop in Bristol and not found what I want :( Don't really want to trek to Cardiff but don't know where else to go!

Dotty got bored too and galloped up and down the landing a few times. I went to take pictures and managed 2 before she got bored of that and dived back under the bed!

it's gotten worse - have just set up the clothes horse in my half of the shed:nerves1will probably go out and find all the clothes nibbled:rollseyes

good luck shoe shopping. my last foray was to get alex a pair - thank you 'office' for having a pair of converse size 11 in stock:) exeter has a practically brand new shopping precinct and it's still near impossible to get shoes that fit him:pssd: all the shops seem to be aimed at the ladies:rollseyes

god, um.. my daily diary-
i hate my pat life and present.
(doe sthat save time intead of like 2000b lines of typing lol)

I'm just lingering on Rabbits Online, getting ready for bed. It is 1:15 pm(13:15). I should be going to bed soon, as I have a night shift ahead of me. :p

degrassi wrote:
It was raining so hard that you couldnt' see anything. The water was covering the lines in the road and you couldn't even see the curbs as the puddles were huge.
Your area is prone to flooding when there is so much water raining down so hard. Good thing you didn't get any hail, as some areas reported quarter sized (25 cents) hail.

I am going to eat now and then head out to the shelter. Safeway didn't have too many food to pick up, but I am bringing a bag of wood pellets in for their litter boxes.

maherwoman wrote:
Aww...Elena, Hun...don't hate your life...it's bee-u-ti-ful!! We love youuuuu!!

:hug:
:) tahnks. just rough day.
:D awh, i love this fourm.

Pet_Bunny:Cool so what type of photography you into? Will you be attending the indy car racing?

Brandy456: Get someone to look into that, that guy is a complete freak, Unless you have feelings for him, Witch I doubt, Or do you?

MouseChalk: Do you enjoy wedding planning?

Becca: Who is this guy?

well i've been feeling a little off it these last couple of days, it's been since we saw the Walking with Dinosaurs show on sat which, was absolutely brilliant!
Started to feel a little better today so, went outside to check on my chocolate cosmos plants that are on Truffle's grave and it looks like a mouse has been trying to eat them!!! :grumpy: I know they smell like chocolate but it doesn't mean that they are! So I rodent proofed them and then came back inside. I was going to enjoy a quiet drink tonight with my fiancee but started to feel strange again, so he's having a few while we watch some music vids together. Currently watching Michael Jackson's Speed Demon, I love the song but I used to be terrified of the video when I was a kid lol! I have some very strange phobias like I'm scared of the monsters on the muppets lol!

Latest posts

Back