So, How are you?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Becca wrote:
Becca wrote:
i don't know really. i haven't been the same since 'you know what happened' everyone keeps going we want the old becca back and i'm like. what if this is me now? they don't understand. I haven't spoken to any of my real life friends (best way to explain) apart from paul. I am getting faaar to attached to him - i keep doing this i shouldn't because im always the one that gets hurt. but i just have a habit of doing it. thats why i felt lonely last night because paul couldn't come online he text me saying he couldn't get on and i was so upset! i don't even know why! gaaa!!
:tears2:

Once again.. I'm all alone with no one.
*hugs* you can vent to me if youd like :(

fuzz16 wrote:
Becca wrote:
Becca wrote:
i don't know really. i haven't been the same since 'you know what happened' everyone keeps going we want the old becca back and i'm like. what if this is me now? they don't understand. I haven't spoken to any of my real life friends (best way to explain) apart from paul. I am getting faaar to attached to him - i keep doing this i shouldn't because im always the one that gets hurt. but i just have a habit of doing it. thats why i felt lonely last night because paul couldn't come online he text me saying he couldn't get on and i was so upset! i don't even know why! gaaa!!
:tears2:

Once again.. I'm all alone with no one.
*hugs* you can vent to me if youd like :(
Thanks.. :tears2: I'm just so.. i dunno, so upset.

Since I'm back I thought I would bring back some of the old memories that I have of the forum, So hey lets get back to what we do best mindless banter!

Today there was half a cm of snow and school was called off lol!

I had a terrible time at my appointment yesterday and ended up leaving in tears :( But I'm cheered up by the fact that I have FINALLY got Steve's Christmas present and it's really good! He always gets me really amazing presents and he only ever wants little things, but this year I've turned the tables and he's getting the great present that he deserves :)

Ahh why what happened at the appointment?

Ahh I bet Steve is gonna be so happy with his present.

As for me another lazy day today I just kinda loafed around, But I should be going shopping tomorrow for clothes finally lol!

How I love spending my mothers money around Christmas time lol!

i have no money to get anyone presents
-.-

my boss changed the schedule without telline me so i showed up at 9 and wasnt supposed to be there till 3

i am feeling really lazy and i need to do dishes.

i just spent 112$ ive saved up on revolution. BLAH

I'm just back from my friends, we got the tops off paint buckets and sat on them and went flying down the hill, it was all icy :p

Latest posts

Back