So, How are you?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I slept 14 hours today - after the stress of the animal control visits, etc - I was having a hard time sleeping...

Other than that - I'm feeling fine....and in a pretty good mood too!

paul2641 wrote:
Brandy456: Please tell me you did the mall plan please! If so tell me someone caught it on camera! Least he has been taught a lesson hopefully he won't go stalk another poor girl.

Lol! Noo, but he wants to go ice skating ..:ph34r2

It is way past my bedtime, and I've got a long day tomorrow. But I can't sleep. I just got home from seeing Tori Amos in concert, and I'm too happy to sleep!

I've seen her about 10 times, and tonight was maybe one of the best shows of all. She had so much energy, and was just fabulous. I was about halfway back in the amphitheatre, but there was no one in the seat in front of me, so my view was perfect. After it was over, I realized I hadn't looked away from the stage for the entire time, and I was so excited I'd been shaking, ever so slightly.

I just love her.

Brandy456 wrote:
paul2641 wrote:
Brandy456: Please tell me you did the mall plan please! If so tell me someone caught it on camera! Least he has been taught a lesson hopefully he won't go stalk another poor girl.

Maybe "Antecedently" fall and go ramming into his legs he might just then get the massage when his legs are all cut up! Really gotta get rid of him!

BethM: Did Jason go with you?

I'm cold. Why is England cold? Also I'm embarrased that I fell asleep in the sun on holiday, and burnt part of my thighs, which have now fully darkened to a really really dark tan, which compared to the rest of my legs, means I have two triangles of what looks like dirt over my legs :(

paul2641 wrote:
Brandy456 wrote:
paul2641 wrote:

Maybe "Antecedently" fall and go ramming into his legs he might just then get the massage when his legs are all cut up! Really gotta get rid of him!
Haha, i'm not going.. :twitch:

But trust me, I wouldn't need to 'accidentally' fall... :)

pinksalamander wrote:
I'm cold. Why is England cold? Also I'm embarrased that I fell asleep in the sun on holiday, and burnt part of my thighs, which have now fully darkened to a really really dark tan, which compared to the rest of my legs, means I have two triangles of what looks like dirt over my legs :(
Maybe some self tanner to even it out some ? =)

pinksalamander wrote:
I'm cold. Why is England cold?
for the past 2 hours the sun has been shining and it has stopped raining:bunnydance: still windy tho, and it's been quite mild - enough for a tee shirt:D even the bunnies are enjoying the garden after this mornings' foray was spoilt by torrential rain.

paul2641 wrote:

Yeah, he went with me. I felt kinda bad, because he doesn't much care for Tori Amos; he's more in to Scandanavian death metal. I was going to go by myself, but he said he didn't want me in that neighborhood by myself after dark.

LOL! The side of the highway that the amphitheater is on is quite nice, besides the fact that it was full of Tori Amos fans, and security staff and whatnot. Last summer we went to a concert (Feist) there, though, and forgot to take cash to pay for parking. We drove across the highway, about a block, and the areas there are really bad. We couldn't find a grocery store, and had to get cash from an atm at a liquor store. The store was one where all the alcohol was behind the counter, and there was bulletproof glass across the counter with just a little pass-through for money. All the houses there have bars on the windows.

Jason went with me to see Chris Isaak last week, too. He's more into the band-in-a-bar thing than he is into Tori Amos music, though, so I feel less bad about that. I refuse to go see bands with him, but he's got friends who are into that music, so he can go with them. He does appreciate good musicians who put on a nice show, so it's not like he complained the whole time.

We made sure to take cash for parking this year!!

Thanks Paul! :) I only hope they fit when they arrive...

Today I also ordered purple tealights for the reception! WOOOOO!

Felt rubbish again today so I haven't been doing much. Watched a lot of The Hills this evening- I know it's trashy but I love it so much!

Brandy456 wrote:
pinksalamander wrote:
Maybe some self tanner to even it out some ? =)

I thought about that but last time I fake tanned I swore never again because it went so horribly wrong!

BethM wrote:
paul2641 wrote:

Yeah, he went with me. I felt kinda bad, because he doesn't much care for Tori Amos; he's more in to Scandanavian death metal. I was going to go by myself, but he said he didn't want me in that neighborhood by myself after dark.

LOL! The side of the highway that the amphitheater is on is quite nice, besides the fact that it was full of Tori Amos fans, and security staff and whatnot. Last summer we went to a concert (Feist) there, though, and forgot to take cash to pay for parking. We drove across the highway, about a block, and the areas there are really bad. We couldn't find a grocery store, and had to get cash from an atm at a liquor store. The store was one where all the alcohol was behind the counter, and there was bulletproof glass across the counter with just a little pass-through for money. All the houses there have bars on the windows.

Jason went with me to see Chris Isaak last week, too. He's more into the band-in-a-bar thing than he is into Tori Amos music, though, so I feel less bad about that. I refuse to go see bands with him, but he's got friends who are into that music, so he can go with them. He does appreciate good musicians who put on a nice show, so it's not like he complained the whole time.

We made sure to take cash for parking this year!!
Never even new there was sub groups of metal lol! God well we have loads of off licenses like that in My area!

Mouse chalk: Stop worrying things will work out perfectly! Cool tealights!

I'm calmer now! No more Bridezilla, I promise! :D

bridezilla.jpg

Today I'm sat in Steve's office. We've been here since 8am- BT are coming out to try and fix his business broadband that hasn't worked properly since it was installed. I'm currently tethering on my phone for internet, which you're not supposed to do with O2 unless you pay a fee :ph34r2

I built him an Ikea cupboard with slidy doors to put his stuff in, which took FOREVER. Then I put together some red plastic boxes that slide in to his bookcase, which wasn't as easy as it sounds. He's trying to clear up about 10 miles of cable that the previous occupants had. His office is about 12ft by 24 ft and they had a highly expensive advanced internal phone system suitable for a large hotel :? Random!

Still, he has a kettle and fridge etc here now so I can have a cup of tea :biggrin2:

mouse_chalk wrote:
I'm calmer now! No more Bridezilla, I promise! :D

bridezilla.jpg

Today I'm sat in Steve's office. We've been here since 8am- BT are coming out to try and fix his business broadband that hasn't worked properly since it was installed. I'm currently tethering on my phone for internet, which you're not supposed to do with O2 unless you pay a fee :ph34r2

I built him an Ikea cupboard with slidy doors to put his stuff in, which took FOREVER. Then I put together some red plastic boxes that slide in to his bookcase, which wasn't as easy as it sounds. He's trying to clear up about 10 miles of cable that the previous occupants had. His office is about 12ft by 24 ft and they had a highly expensive advanced internal phone system suitable for a large hotel :? Random!

Still, he has a kettle and fridge etc here now so I can have a cup of tea :biggrin2:
Lol that bridezilla photo is so funny, Steve's business must be doing very well for him to have his own office? Will you end up getting charged for the using the internet on your phone?

paul2641 wrote:
Lol that bridezilla photo is so funny, Steve's business must be doing very well for him to have his own office? Will you end up getting charged for the using the internet on your phone?
I get unlimited internet usage as part of my iPhone package so no, I shouldn't get charged- but the network do say that in order to use your phone as a modem to use the internet, you should pay an additional monthly fee for it. I think that kinda stinks.... Also not sure if they can detect that I'm 'tethering' and charge me extra for it... :ph34r2

Steve's business is doing really well *knocks on wood* he's been super busy all year, which is sometimes a bad thing lol- works lots of evenings and weekends! He's sharing the office with a colleague though so it's not too expensive. It's really nice, just a big room with a little kitchen and toilet block attached too, and benches outside in a courtyard.

BT didn't turn up at all. We got up at 7am on a Saturday and came down here at 8am and sat here all day for nothing!!!! :grumpy::pssd::grumpy::pssd::grumpy::pssd:

mouse_chalk wrote:
paul2641 wrote:
I get unlimited internet usage as part of my iPhone package so no, I shouldn't get charged- but the network do say that in order to use your phone as a modem to use the internet, you should pay an additional monthly fee for it. I think that kinda stinks.... Also not sure if they can detect that I'm 'tethering' and charge me extra for it... :ph34r2

Steve's business is doing really well *knocks on wood* he's been super busy all year, which is sometimes a bad thing lol- works lots of evenings and weekends! He's sharing the office with a colleague though so it's not too expensive. It's really nice, just a big room with a little kitchen and toilet block attached too, and benches outside in a courtyard.

BT didn't turn up at all. We got up at 7am on a Saturday and came down here at 8am and sat here all day for nothing!!!! :grumpy::pssd::grumpy::pssd::grumpy::pssd:
Cool is that the one were the iPhone is really cheap to buy but you are on bill pay? I think they will notice what company doesn't take these things into account for an extra bit of pocket change.

Well the internet is always going to be around and people are always going to want new websites for new businesses so he should stay busy.

If they were there and you were late or didn't show up there would be a big fuss but because they didn't show up it won't matter.

i love talking to older people. they understand me.
i feel people my age dont understand me. not many people do. i dont think like people my age. i cant explain it but i just dont. i..i dont know. a lot of people on here say thats wha they like about animals they always understand but i need to talk to people i need to speak. i . hmm this probly doesnt make sense. i dnt know. err

ok sorry that didnt make any sense at all did it.

i just had a good conversation with this man. opened my eyes. i hate teenagers lol. i realised it on my own he didnt influence me. i was just talking to him - ranting really. i was saying how people judge me and stuff and ignore me cuz they think im wierd and not pretty and he was just.. oh nevermind. im not making sense again.

Becca wrote:
ok sorry that didnt make any sense at all did it.

i just had a good conversation with this man. opened my eyes. i hate teenagers lol. i realised it on my own he didnt influence me. i was just talking to him - ranting really. i was saying how people judge me and stuff and ignore me cuz they think im wierd and not pretty and he was just.. oh nevermind. im not making sense again.
Explain?

Latest posts

Back