So, How are you?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TinysMom: I'm glad someone could cheer you up!

Brandy456: Just slap him and tell him to bug off, And learn that obsessing over a girl isn't going to get them to like you.

[align=center]:happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit:

:bunny18:bunny18:bunny18

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

I'm so so so so HAPPY right now

I will have to share later....
[/align]

*looks around* What'd I miss?

You look so excited, PEG!! :D

Well Today was good I think I finally mastered the use of my crutches I got into town got a hay rack for Sky and Sonic and picked out some books I want mam to pick up for me! So was a little more exciting then most other days since what happened to my foot!

never even knew this was here :)

talked to my best friend and ive been depressed and missed him a lot since hes been in rehab. we talk everyday and then i couldnt anymore since he went in last week. it was hard. lifes depressing, but him saying he loved me before he got off made my day and i broke down crying, could barely say i love you too

o brandy, when guys do that to me. i say slowly and simply...restraining order.

Paul- I do enjoy the wedding planning but it does get a bit stressful at times! I think once the final details are sorted, I'll feel a lot better about it all!

I feel absolutely awful today :( I must have walked about 5 miles round Cardiff yesterday with my mum, in about a million shops. My feet hurt so much I even aggravated a dodgy ankle that I sprained about 7 years ago! Been super dizzy today and really struggling to see straight- things keep wobbling in front of my eyes and I can hear wooshing sounds in my right ear :expressionless It took me most of the afternoon to do the Today thread, and there's loads of threads that I want to post in, but I just don't know if I have the energy to be on much longer.

Even though I felt rubbish I felt bad not putting the bunnies out to play with it being such a nice day here today, so they went in the garden this afternoon. Dotty came and sat on the garden table with me, getting noserubs whilst I worked on the Today thread. I got a couple of really cute pictures :)

Freezing cold now though, and I'm trying to decide if I feel well enough to cook dinner, and if so, what to cook.... :expressionless

went with my friend and her 8mth old to their waterbabies class. amazing! pool full of little babies in swim nappies, totally water confident as they swam under water. i sat on the side and wilted in the heat:)

jen - hope you managed to come home with some shoes after all your trouble:pray:

mum choc lab is moulting so is roxy:vacuum:

Today was the first day of my kids summer holidays......and I can't wait till they go to bed!
Every console in the house must of been on, the TV constantly on, kids arguing, and I don't know how many times I've heard them say "I'm hungry" or "I'm bored".
And to top it off, it rained most of the day.

But I always say "Tomorrow is a new day" :happyrabbit:

fuzz16 wrote:
o brandy, when guys do that to me. i say slowly and simply...restraining order.
I had a really good talk- er - argument with him yesterday, or was it monday .. anyways, he's seem to calmed down a bit.. but we'll see.

mouse_chalk wrote:
Paul- I do enjoy the wedding planning but it does get a bit stressful at times! I think once the final details are sorted, I'll feel a lot better about it all!

I feel absolutely awful today :( I must have walked about 5 miles round Cardiff yesterday with my mum, in about a million shops. My feet hurt so much I even aggravated a dodgy ankle that I sprained about 7 years ago! Been super dizzy today and really struggling to see straight- things keep wobbling in front of my eyes and I can hear wooshing sounds in my right ear :expressionless It took me most of the afternoon to do the Today thread, and there's loads of threads that I want to post in, but I just don't know if I have the energy to be on much longer.

Even though I felt rubbish I felt bad not putting the bunnies out to play with it being such a nice day here today, so they went in the garden this afternoon. Dotty came and sat on the garden table with me, getting noserubs whilst I worked on the Today thread. I got a couple of really cute pictures :)

Freezing cold now though, and I'm trying to decide if I feel well enough to cook dinner, and if so, what to cook.... :expressionless
Mouse chalk: Or when you are happily married to Steve? Yes I also have an annoying foot at the moment witch is stopping me from doing anything! I would just get a take out if you have been feeling dizzy all day!

Kel4mom: Your post just really cracked me up I love when parents can't wait to see the back of there kids lol!

Brandy456: Please tell me you did the mall plan please! If so tell me someone caught it on camera! Least he has been taught a lesson hopefully he won't go stalk another poor girl.

hartleybun wrote:
mum choc lab is moulting so is roxy:vacuum:
Donna, when I first read this sentence, I read it as your dog is moulting so you're getting Roxy to hoover! LOL! :blushan:

I did get some shoes, but not in Cardiff. I went to the shop with the expensive ones in, and they didn't have the exact style I wanted, but they did have similar ones. I tried one on, because they could have ordered the other pair in for me, but it didn't fit my foot at all. Way too small! So, last night, we ordered these online:

http://www.elegantsteps.co.uk/products/Touch-Ups-Abby-Wedding-Shoes.html

Nice, not to high heel, right shape and style that I was looking for! I'm quite excited for their arrival! :D

paul2641 wrote
Mouse chalk: Or when you are happily married to Steve? Yes I also have an annoying foot at the moment witch is stopping me from doing anything! I would just get a take out if you have been feeling dizzy all day!
Yes, when I'm happily married! :biggrin2: I will (hopefully) look back on it all and wonder what the stress was about lol.

I did get a take-out in the end- curry. Yuuuum! :)

Sorry your ankle is laid-up, but I'm glad you got the hang of the crutches and can move around a bit more! I can't imagine how annoying being otherwise fit and healthy but not able to move would be...

mouse_chalk wrote:
paul2641 wrote
Yes, when I'm happily married! :biggrin2: I will (hopefully) look back on it all and wonder what the stress was about lol.

I did get a take-out in the end- curry. Yuuuum! :)

Sorry your ankle is laid-up, but I'm glad you got the hang of the crutches and can move around a bit more! I can't imagine how annoying being otherwise fit and healthy but not able to move would be...
Oh your shoes look stunning Mouse chalk! Most people do look back and think lol what was all that unneeded stress about.

Yeah we got take out Chinese tonight!

Yeah gets fair annoying just sitting down most of the day! Really bugging me that I can't even care for my own pets.

Latest posts

Back