So, How are you?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paul2641

Reaction score
This is basically a daily diary for everyone to write what they have been up to for the day:p

Hopefully ye have been doing stuff so I have something to do while I wait to get my cast off!

our road is being resurfaced - at long last we say - so am not going anywhere by car. im dogsitting for the jack russell today so the bunnies are sulking at being locked in their bunnery:) they will be let out at 5pm. they have to share the garden sometimes:pssd:. extra salad for them tonite i think...

apart from all the boring domestic things i have to do i shall be cutting out some more pieces for the next block of my quilt:D

I didn't get up til 12pm :shock::shock: Because I felt really dizzy, and Dotty would just not stop jumping up for cuddles, and she gets really mad if I get up and leave her:expressionless Ruled by a bunny! I've done some washing and had a sandwich and wondering why the Sky isn't working :? And a wee bit annoyed at people detagging my photos on Facebook from Saturday night, and very worried about my maid of honour, also horrified at the number of things I have to do before the wedding, but that's all for my wedding thread :)

mouse_chalk wrote:
I didn't get up til 12pm :shock::shock: Because I felt really dizzy, and Dotty would just not stop jumping up for cuddles, and she gets really mad if I get up and leave her:expressionless Ruled by a bunny! I've done some washing and had a sandwich and wondering why the Sky isn't working :? And a wee bit annoyed at people detagging my photos on Facebook from Saturday night, and very worried about my maid of honour, also horrified at the number of things I have to do before the wedding, but that's all for my wedding thread :)
Did you get your replacement card from sky, In Ireland we had to change are cards over or are "viewing pleasure would suffer" as it said on the letter!

road resurfacing going well, jack russel gone home, very annoyed bunny chinning the garden, laundry done, quilt block cut and pinned to placement board, kids hinting about dinner:halo

paul2641 wrote:
mouse_chalk wrote:
Did you get your replacement card from sky, In Ireland we had to change are cards over or are "viewing pleasure would suffer" as it said on the letter!

Argh! We didn't get any letter about that? Maybe it was just Ireland? I sure hope so! It probably needs rebooting but tbh I can't be bothered to pull it all out and reboot it so I'm just listening to music instead!

It's just started chucking it down here, so no bunnies in the garden :( I've just written a to-do list for all the stuff left to do before the wedding in just under 8 week, which is very, very scary. And I've just remembered that I have to go and meet my friend for a drink in less than 2 hours because her uncle died quite suddenly yesterday and she wants some girly company so I have to quickly defrost something for tea :expressionless

I'm mad, and happy at the same time
Mad because I have my own personal creeper. Happy because I just found out my brothers aunt is making me a belated birthday dinner tonight (something about chicken and salsa ? )

I still can't find a job in my field. I sent out at least twelve resumes in the last week and still no contact. I've even tried temp and staffing agencies. This economy really sucks.

On the other hand Smitten's right front leg is better. The metacam helped reduce the swelling. I'm just concerned because she is less mobile now than she was two weeks ago.

Hartelybun: make sure you make them something nice, Can't beat a nice dinner:p, bet those buns were chinning the garden like crazy!

MouseChalk: Prob just Ireland, And the weather ain't too bad here!

Brandy456: Who's this peeper?

pla725: Don't worry we all know that the economy sucks lemons!

paul2641 wrote:
Hartelybun: make sure you make them something nice, Can't beat a nice dinner:p, bet those buns were chinning the garden like crazy!
the sun has come out and the rain has stopped! will be giving them extra parsley with a small side of mint:D:bunnydance:

the economy in devon doesnt know what it's doing either. for the most part it's dependent on visitors..who seem to like the good weather..

I have loads of stuff to do before fair!! And I don't feel prepared for fair this year!!

Started work earlier (5:30 am), as we needed to get things ready for the morning devilries. There are still evidence ofuprootedtrees, broken branches and leaves littered on the streets from a hugh storm on Saturday night as I drove in to work. The wind storm was very close to becoming a tornado.

Midmoring, I dropped off some extra Bean Sprouts at the food bank before I started my devilries. Some of the restaurants are slow this week as the city is having their big summer fair (Capital Ex). Most people are eating out at the fair grounds.

Staying home today, and try to catch up on some sleep. Will be home alone tonight, as my wife is going out with her sister to West Edmonton Mall shopping for jewelry.

Pet_Bunny wrote:
Started work earlier (5:30 am), as we needed to get things ready for the morning devilries. There are still evidence ofuprootedtrees, broken branches and leaves littered on the streets from a hugh storm on Saturday night as I drove in to work. The wind storm was very close to becoming a tornado.

Midmoring, I dropped off some extra Bean Sprouts at the food bank before I started my devilries. Some of the restaurants are slow this week as the city is having their big summer fair (Capital Ex). Most people are eating out at the fair grounds.

Staying home today, and try to catch up on some sleep. Will be home alone tonight, as my wife is going out with her sister to West Edmonton Mall shopping for jewelry.
You paying for the jewellery? Wish Are county had a summer fair, The best we get is a crappy St. Patrick's parade every year witch truly sucks!

BSAR: What you showing? English lop?

Pet_Bunny wrote:
That WAS a heck of a storm!! Power went out, Em and I stood outside (though, close to the front door to be sheltered) and watched the lightning and enjoyed the smell of the wind. It was really neat!!

I haven't enjoyed so much weather in so little time in YEARS!! This is WONDERFUL!!!

:D

As far as my day...I've been busy procuring an ugly couch and chair set that dates about mid-60's, but is nice and comfortable and was FREE, so I don't care a whit!! :D

paul2641 wrote:
Wish Are county had a summer fair,
It's a very busy time for us. There is so much going on. Capital Ex is on for 10 days. This weekend we are having the Indy Car races. Who knows if there is a recession going on.

maherwoman wrote:
That WAS a heck of a storm!! Power went out, Em and I stood outside (though, close to the front door to be sheltered) and watched the lightning and enjoyed the smell of the wind. It was really neat!!

Nothing happen to our place except for the strong winds. Some places didn't get their power back until today.

I stepped outside in my T-shirt and shorts (being so hot (30* C) during the day), to take pictures of the obeisance skies, but the winds blew so hard and cold that I was shaking and shivering in no time.

2ujp8qo.jpg

You could see how easy that could of turned into a tornado.

Latest posts

Back