Sebastian And His Little Girl's Home Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sebastians Little Girl wrote:
e9bvjc.jpg
:faint:Oh My Gawsh!!! That is wrong, so wrong!! Poor Sebbie!!!!

SLG I think you better have a serious talk with your mum about this!

Raspberry, If I have offered once ,I have offered i dunno how manytimes, I will come over there and fix everyones hair, evenSebastians!!! (gawsh knows you 'aint too crash hot on bunny hair LOL)

Oh I just dunno what to say except Oh My Gawsh!!!!!:scared:

LOL aww poor Sebastian.

He's so adorable! Give him a cuddle from me!!

Anneliese & Snowy Joey

I LuV MaH BuNs wrote:
Its not half as bad as this!!

Funny you know what? I was re read The Boathouse Party Thread lastnightfrom beginning to end for some reason (who knows) anyway I seen thatpicture lastnight for the very first time and here it is again the verynext day;)

You know, allalong I've thought how blessed I've been with that rabbits personality,but I must have really gone and done it this time.:shock:He's still cranky over that haircut! He doesn't wantto come to me when I go to his cage, he's been kicking poos out of hiscage, he takes the roof off of hiscabin...

But with my other daughter, he jumpsright into her arms and snuggles up.He kisses her, cruncheshis teeth... closes his eyes and just soaks up the love!:mad: It was only a haircut! And it was for his owndarn good! :X

Raspberry

Razz, I'm getting the same 'tude from Toby sinceI cut his hair. To make matters worse, last night I had to"shape it up" because it was so uneven, so he's mad all overagain. Every time I go to his cage, he runs to the farthestcorner and he won't come out unless I'm not in the room.

Laura

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
It was only a haircut! Andit was for his own darn good! :X

Raspberry

Do you remember your mum making you have a haircut you didn't like????

LOL Oh Raspberry give him time, poor bunny doesn't realise there isonly a week between a good and a bad haircut ( so i am told) but ohhhwith this one I dunno LOL

:laugh:

Carolyn!

My 5 year old son loves that video of the splish splash song!!!! He has made me watch it at least 10 times now!!! hahahahaha

Today's your birthday??

bugs233.gif

HAPPYBIRTHDAYSLG!!

bugsbunny02.gif

Love, Love, Love,
-Carolyn

zakfoxmom wrote:
Carolyn!

My 5 year old son loves that video of the splish splash song!!!! He has made me watch it at least 10 times now!!! hahahahaha

:wink: Glad little mon liked it, Zakfoxmom! Bathroom humor will get 'em every time.

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back