Sebastian And His Little Girl's Home Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Poor Sebby

How could you do that Razz

:nonono:

He does look funny though

Sebastians Little Girl wrote:
e9bvjc.jpg

Sebastians Little Girl wrote:

Here is the picture of my poor Sebastian when my momma wasgiving him his hair cut. He was very mad. :mad:?He was trying to getback in to his cage!

e9bvjc.jpg

:no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no:

Sebastian's Little Girl??

You better get a lock for that cage so that when you're in school, your mom can Look - But Not Touch - Sebastian.

:no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no:

That is just a Pitiful Shame. :tears2:

Love,
-Carolyn

E-e-e-e-e-e-e-K! Who ran the lawnmower over that bunny? SLG, take those scissors and clippersaway from your mom and give her some of those blunt, plasticscissors. Poor bunny will need to have a knitted sweater tocover up. Either that or a bunny comb-over.

seniorcats wrote:
E-e-e-e-e-e-e-K! Who ran the lawn mower over thatbunny? SLG, take those scissors and clippers away from yourmom and give her some of those blunt, plastic scissors. Poorbunny will need to have a knitted sweater to cover up. Eitherthat or a bunny comb-over.

:rofl: Comb Over , lmao!!!!!!

:eek: that poor guy...if he can't get to Gypsys,my house is closer....I sure hope she finished clipping him!! Thehumiliation of it all!

I did finally gethim finished, but not without a fight! He was MAD! :mad: Heactually bit me! :XIt was only the second time he ever bit,and it wasn't hard, but he was just tired of staying in one place. Ittakes a loooooong time to cut all that hair. We take breaks, but theyweren't long enough for him! :?

Truthfully, I was rolling around on thefloor laughing when he was hopping around with that hair skirt likethat! He was embarrassed and mad. He was going over to his cage,chewing on it, wanting back in! :shock:

Raspberry

Ok, well at least he got his in with thebites...even tho it wasn't nice...neither was laughing at that lilbeauty!!!!!!

Do you shave him year round?

I can see the picture....AND I JUST SPIT MY COFFEE ALL OVER THE KEYBOARD!!!!

Oh my!!

Raspberry lives for that! :disgust:

What a sick sense of humor that woman has.

-Carolyn

102768.jpg

Here is the doggie version of a comb over found with a googlesearch. Seb will have to settle for the bunnyversion. What about some of the spray on hair?

Sebbie no!:shock: What has shedone to you baby? Raz, now I'll support you with dressing himup and putting him in a high-chair, but no why did you shave that sweetbunny?:p

:rofl:

OM MY !!!!!!!!!!! SLG

HOW COULD YOUR MOMMY DO THAT :shock2:

He's gonna need a coat now for winter time. Weworrynow, whatif we snort in your Mommy's face..........what wouldshe do to us ??????????

Our Mommy just takes strange pictures.....really weird stuff, or so we think so.

:rofl:

I can see the picture now. Poor Sebastian!! I'm not surprised he bit you, you're lucky he didn't chomp your arm off!

Lissa

Latest posts

Back