Sebastian And His Little Girl's Home Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HI SLG!! I had to go around collectingwildflowers for a project for my Botony class and check out this reallycool catapillar I saw. One day it will be a beautiful butterfly!

catapillar009.jpg

catapillar004.jpg

catapillar001.jpg

FreddysMom wrote:
HI SLG!! I had to go around collecting wildflowers for aproject for my Botony class and check out this really cool catapillar Isaw. One day it will be a beautiful butterfly!

catapillar009.jpg

catapillar004.jpg

catapillar001.jpg

I had one in my backyard, anyone know what kind of butterfly it will be?

Ed

Monarch , it will be beautiful one day .

Im kinda surprisedits rather late in the fall forthem to be still inCatterpillar stage , they really shouldhave Morphed by now?

You're wearingmakeup?!?

Wow, Honey! Not that you need it because you do get prettier and prettier every hour that passes.

:kiss:

-Carolyn

I knew you'd love this picture of your buddy on his Buck Jones star in Hollywood.

:kiss:

Tina thank you for sharing the halloweencard with me. It is very cute! Carolyn I like that picture of Buck. Itis so cool!

Here is the picture of my poor Sebastian when my momma wasgiving him his hair cut. He was very mad. :mad:He was tryingto get back in to his cage!

e9bvjc.jpg

e9bvjc.jpg

:laugh:that is just wrong!!!! PoorBastian !!!! I would want to hide inmycage too . Poor baby come live with AuntyGypsy no more hair cuts and a whole haremof ladies !!

Back