Sebastian And His Little Girl's Home Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi SLG !!! You getting toeat a cheeseburger just ain't fair. Mommy only lets us DOGfood and baby carrotts ........... we would really like aCHEESEBURGER....can you sneak us one?:highfive:

Hey SLG,

I found this picture of your mom's old boyfriend. Boy was shein L O V E withHim!

-Carolyn

Rass........your in the witch contest not me. I'm just "spoiled"....... but precious, not a spoiled witch:love:

SLG's brothersboth came home from college for her Birthday Party this weekend!:)She has missed them so much since they left in August. Sheflew into their arms and then made sure she spent as much time withthem as she could.

This is my favorite moment! :p

ThreeNosesOct1620051.jpg

Carolyn wrote:
Hey SLG,

I found this picture of your mom's old boyfriend.? Boy was she in L O VE withHim!??? ?

-Carolyn

INSERT RASPBERRY'S HUSBAND'S COMPETION HERE...SEE ABOVE PICTURE OF "BOYFRIEND".

RaspberrySwirl,

Just Think about what Could've Been. :inlove:

He's just so, so...Y O U!

-Carolyn

Actually, he kindof reminds me of someone you told me about a whileback...

I think the guy in the picture might be alittle fatter than the guy you were talking aboutthough!

Dear SLG,

It totally bums me out that you're so sick. :sad:

I hope you feel better soon, Honey. I'll call youlater. You don't have to talk if you don't want to, but Iwant to check up on you.

:kiss:

-Carolyn

I hate this! I'm rellley, relley, mad!:mad:I have whooping coufh! :XNow I cant see myfriends from out of town! Itstinks! Ican't go to school or anywhere else for five stinkin days!:X

I have todo stinking brething treatments everyfourhours and take yuky tasting medicine. I'm not vereyhappy.

SLG

Oh SLG, I am so sorry. Whooping cough is areally awful thing, and it must make it feel worse, not being able tosee your friends and all. You will just have to talk to us more on hereover the next few days :).

As for the yucky medicine - could you take some candy afterwards? That's what i used to do and it does help a little.

I'll be praying for you extra hard.

Love Jan, Pernod and Perry

Hi SLG,

That Jan has the best ideas! And ElfMommy makes such cool stuff all the time.

When you said you have the bit 'o honey, it reminded me that today, Ipicked up some spoon-side honey nut Shredded Wheat. Gypsy told me thather rabbits like it as a treat, so I tried it out.

:shock2:

You should see these guys go for it! :runningrabbit:

Tucker and Fauna waste no time eating it right away. Cali gets soexcited that she just runs around looking for the best place to stopand start eating it. Of course the minute she stops, she thinks abetter place can be found so she runs around some more. She's such agoof! She get So Excited with treats. If you haven't given 'Bastian ashredded wheat, try it sometime.

When I was having a bowl of it on my couch, Cali jumped right up intomy lap. :foreheadsmack: Dogarned near had shredded wheat and milk allover me. She's Nuts about them. She would not stop trying to get herhead in the bowl. No more eating that cereal on the couch when she'sout.

I hope the medicine works fast and that tomorrow's a better day.

Love,
-Carolyn

P.S.

GOOD JOB typing the ABC's out. Lord knows that it's not easy on a keyboard because the letters are all scrambled.

:blueribbon:

Latest posts

Back