Sebastian And His Little Girl's Home Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes it isBIG it was nearly 3 inches longand very pretty , it was justhanging out on myArbour , I think it waswaiting till morning so itcould collect all the morning Necter , Heflewinto the Honeysuckle Bushand stayed there all morning havingbreakfast .

Dear BestFriend in the World who I love more than she loves me,

Don't know how those people got those rabbits to swim because theynormally aren't crazy about getting wet, but there's an exception toevery rule. That said, I wouldn't try this at home withSebastian.

Well,we did get some rain yesterday, but it wasn't thatbad. We're supposed to get really bad thunderstorms todaywith high winds. That's when Katrina is going to be reachingmy neck of the woods. I'll be very careful and I'm ready forit now that you gave me the heads-up that it was coming myway. I saw the pictures of the people on their roofsyesterday. :shock: I was trying to figure out howI'd ever get all three bunnies up there if I had to. I didcome up with a plan, so as I said, I'm ready if it comes to that, but Ithink it'll be okay.Normally, Ilove thunder and lightening storms, but not hurricanes or tornados!

How are your allergies behaving these days. Mine are reallyactingup.

Fauna gave mekisses for the first time lastnight.I was SO So Happy!! I didn't thinkshe'd ever give me kisses.She loves me,SLG. She really Loves me!

Time for me to go to work and you to go to school, I'm sure.Have a great GREAT Day, Buddy. I love you - More.

Love, Love, Love,
-Carolyn

gypsy wrote:
....with Your Medicne If your having ahard time getting it to go down down , trya bit of apple sauce first .for some silly reason ithelps the medicineslip right down like its supposed to .

:kiss:
Hey Glinda, oops, :shock:...I mean Gypsy...

SLG tried applesauce with her medstonight and decided it was the greatest way to take them and she wasgoing to do it that way all the time! :)

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
gypsy wrote:
....with Your Medicne If your having ahard time getting it to go down down , trya bit of apple sauce first .for some silly reason ithelps the medicineslip right down like its supposed to .

:kiss:
Hey Glinda, oops, :shock:...I mean Gypsy...

SLG tried applesauce with her medstonight and decided it was the greatest way to take them and she wasgoing to do it that way all the time! :)
Hey that is great. I am not a big fan of taking meds. I have troubleswallowing big pills of any kind and I can't stand the nasty tasty medstoo. I gag alot from it. But hey at least you can take some meds tohelp ya.

SLG I am still praying for you and your preciousSebbie.

SLG, I finally got it done tonight for you. Here is your special gift. I sure hope you and Sebbie like it.

SLGssig1.jpg

Hi Punkin, :wave:

I hope you had a nice holiday weekend. I sure did!I had gotten Cali-girl a shower mat for her cage. Silly,isn'tit?

You know how she'd slip and slideon the floor of hercage? Well, I was getting increasingly concerned that she'dbreak a leg. After trying grass mats, and other things, she'djust rip everythingup off of the floor - no matter what itwas. Didn't want to trycarpet because it soaks upsmells and I'm afraid of her chewing it and me not noticing if she ateany.

Finally, had the'bright idea'of puttingtheshower rubber mat down. I wouldn't suggesteveryone do this...Cali's just really good about not chewing on thingsand of course, she hasn't. The first day she hatedit.You know how these bunniescanbewhenthey're introduced to somethingnew in their cage. Low and behold, she loves itnow.She spends most of her time in hercage lounging on it now.

The bunnies were all So Good and So much Fun to hang out with thisweekend along with family and friends. I came up with a newnickname for Cali: Cali-FlowerCorny, sure, but cute - you gotta admit! She's mylittle Cali-Flower. :wink:

I made a bunny placemat this weekend. Took all my old bunnycards that people had given me and made a collage and then covered itin plastic so that it's now a placemat. I've got threepictures of Sebbie in it and the one picture of you taken a year agowhen you were in your pjs sitting with him in the chair. Itcame out really cute. I put your Easter postcard in theretoo. Also put a picture of The Missus, Buck, and I when wewent to The Zoo in there. Wish we lived closer so that Icould make one with you. Gonna make a Christmas theme onenext.

Well, just wanted to send my love to you and let you know that I'm thinking about you. I love you, Honey.

:hug:

Love, Love, Love,
-Carolyn

Good thing I didn't call. I was going to this morning, but was giving it some time.

I'll talk to her later.

-Carolyn

Thought of you when I saw these. They're cool aren't they? I don't see Sebastian though.

LuvaBun wrote:
Ohmy goodness! I love that. I am gonna tell everyone I know that littlerhyme (I know, I'm a sad person :p)

Jan

:rofl:

I agree, SPM!

-Carolyn

Back