Sebastian And His Little Girl's Home Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sebastians Little Girlwrote:
Gypsy Im glad you are here. I love thatpictshure of Moose! He is soooooo cute! I wish I had more than onebunny! Thank you for checking on me almost every day. I will try to geton more but I have school and stuff now. I feel way better. In fact Imdoing cartwheels. I want to play soccer.

Love SLG
Ohhhhhhh , Soccer Howfun for you , !!!!!!! remember to goslowly and play easy that wayyou can play the whole seasonwith out a flair up . Flair ups will setyou back the whole season . ,remember There is no I in team ,let your teamhelpwith the wins . LOLCartwheels how awesome!!!! last time I dida cartwheel i went to fastand landed on myBUTT!!! it was ssoooo Funny!!!!!!.

:kiss:

There ya go SLG Zee can do the special avatarand I can to a special collage for ya. I sure hope you are doing bettertoday. I had a pretty rough day. It is in another thread. I copy it forya. I am getting there for your collage as soon as I can finally settledown. lol :kiss:

Thank you sweetpeasmommie. It will behard to take the picture of me and Buck off. But Im sureIwould like anything you and Zee wouldmake me.

Apollo you are so silly! I know you would eat dirt for me, butwhy did you do that when it will make you throw up? Dirt does tastevery yuky and so does grass but bunnies like grass. But if you ate dirtI'll try dirt too!

Pet Bunny that is soooo cute! Those are the best kisses I got lately! You picked some of my favrietos too!

Danielle I do want to go to your house for the party! And thatis so sweet that you put our picshure on the wall! NO NO NO NO I loveyou guys way more! Bunny Butt - Bunny Butt!

Zee I love the pictchuer that your bunnies made me! I love the big Mommas one!

Gypsy I will be careful and guess what? I dont just docartwheels I also do front handsprings. My sister is helping me learnback ones too. If we go to the party next year I want you todo a cartwheel for me and NOT land on yourButt!

SLG, Sweety I would loveto do a Cartwheel for you, unfortunately with a torn ROTOcuff(allows the shouldertorotate forwardandbackwards )in my shoulder and a badback I cant do them anymoreMaybe we can get Cassi to do one for you .

Maybe with coaxing with his special treats we canget Chaz to do one of his funnyBig Bunny 500 binkeys !!!!!, You would love to seethat lol He does these weirdrunning in circles and then aboutthe 3rd or 4th time around thecircle , while at full run he popps up inthe air and binkeys , neverseen such a big rabbit dosomething like that untill hedid it . Ive seen itdone from a standing position but never ata full run before !:disgust: He is a BIGbaby ! :kiss:

This picture just melts my heart...the bond between you two is just so beautiful....:tears2:

cheerios03.jpg

Hi SLG

You will not have to loose that picture of you and Buck.

What I can do is put it in a new avatar for you, that you and everyoneelse can still see it. I know it is a special picture for you.

BIG HUGS !!!!

Zee

SLG

Im so pleased that you like it.

Give that Sebby an extra special treat from me and the girls.

:hug::hug:

Sebastians Little Girl wrote:
Thank you Zee! I like that more than anything! Ihad my Momma come put it on before I went to school!:)Sebastian will love it too!

SLG

Aww Zee thats gorgeous, you really have some talent there.:sunshine:

SLG Honey I'm glad you are able to do cartwheels. I've been thinkingabout you a lot recently. It's always nice to hear youv'e been able todo things like that. Handsprings too, thats really something.

I hope school is going well for you.

Vickie

HEY Pretty Girl !!!! How arethose Hand Springs coming along!!? How are You feeling nowthat the weather is turniing around? I was going thru my pictures thismorning and remembered I took a picture Ithought You would Love to see .Im Not sure what Kind of Mothit is , Maybe Mom canhelp You look it up .

((((( Hugs to You and Sebbi )))))

IM000506.jpg

Dearest SLG,

Thank you So Much for the warning of the HurricaneKatrina.

I told a friend of mine about it when we got off the phone about yourconcern about me having to sit on the roof. My friend saidback in 1942 when his family's house was flooded, his grandparents andtheir chickens and pigs were on the roof when the storm hit.They could swim right over to it. They have pictures of itsomewhere in the family. Can you imagine what that must'velooked like!? I'd love to see those pictures!

This could be Tucker!

47b4d900b3127cceb2fc3333f9010000001610

47b4d900b3127cceb2fc3317f9250000001610

Thanks for the warning, Honey! You're a True Friend.

Love you!

-Carolyn

SLG was watchingCNN with me this morning and saw the devastation caused by thehurricane. Then she saw the meteorologist report that what was left ofthe hurricane was headed toward PA and NY. Well, she remembered whereCarolyn is from our road-trip to the Bunny Boathouse Party.

She jumped up and ran for the phone,hollering, "I have to call Carolyn rightnow!"

She saw all the pictures of peoplesitting on their roofs in the floods. They had to chop their way outwith axes and sit up there waiting for helicopters and boats to rescuethem.

I don't think shewanted Carolynonher roof with all three rabbits!

Raspberry

Hello SLG, I have started on you Signature forya. But I have been busy all week and weekend because my in laws aremoving in. Mom in law has been in the hospital for almost 2 weeksbecause she has cancer. They are going to live with us for awhile. Iwant you to know that SweetPea's human grandma has not met her yet. Sowhen she is well enough after she comes home she will meet SweetPea.

How are you doing today and how is School. We are ok so are our babies.Guess what we are getting a chinchilla today. PRetty cool huh I willshow you some pics when we get him/her. It has been raining for thelast 4 days and it will be for the next 4 days. We got a flood warningand wind advisory. Ugh. We need rain bad because it has not rained in 2months not good. This rain will help us for our lawn care. WE cut grassto make extra cash.

I have been thinking about you, your family and lil Sebbie.

Angel andSweetPea

gypsy wrote:
HEY Pretty Girl !!!! How are those HandSprings coming along !!? Howare You feeling now that theweather is turniing around ? I was goingthru my pictures this morning andremembered I took a picture I thoughtYou would Love to see . ImNot sure what Kind of Moth itis , Maybe Mom can helpYou look it up .

((((( Hugs to You and Sebbi )))))

SLG's reply was "Awwww sweet! That's BIG!"

Latest posts

Back