Sebastian And His Little Girl's Home Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are getting so totally ripped off by having to go back to school in August!

That's just Wrong!

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
You are getting so totally ripped off by having to go back to school in August!

That's just Wrong!

-Carolyn
I agree Cassi goes back atthe end of the Month , But SLG Has itGolden she gets to get out of School earlierthan The Kids here . Cassidoesnt get out of School until the middle of June!!! , talk about a rip off , Just when I think Iam used to her not being here she is back home ,I no more than get used to her home and she isleaving again :disgust:

Hey SLG!! How are youfeeling? I'm glad your medicine isn't makingyousick anymore. That's great! Maybe I'llneed to try some chocolate milk. I take One A Day vitaminstoo. I have to agree with you that they are better then thechewables. I've never liked taking medicine I have to chew oreven liquids. I'm a big baby about that.

How is school going for you? I hope things are good.

I saw that picture of Sebbie stealing your grapes, he sure is a funny bunny!

Jen and the Critter Crew

PSTTTTTTTTTT SLG ,!!!! I puta Special Picture in here justfor You . This is Chaz Moose , I took hispicture for you to see today !!!

IM000683.jpg

Hope your feeling well Sweety . how was School ?

Dear SLG,

My mommy reads me stories about you andSebastian all the time. When she found out you weren't feeling good shecried and told me I needed to say prayers for you and I did.

I am so glad you are feeling better and don't feel so sick allthe time. I told my mom that I want to come visit you. She said wecan't right now but hopefully one day. Can you believe that? I was somad. I stuck my tongue out at mommy and gave her the butt.

Mommy told me you are going to school now. My boy startedyesterday. Do you like it? My boy loves it. He said I would love lunchand recess. I don't know what recess is but lunch sounds good.

I will talk to you later.:kiss:

Love,

Carolyn wrote:
Dear SLG,

My Rabbit is Bigger than Your Rabbit so that means we love you MOOOOORREEE!!!

Period. Period. Period. Infinity - Period.

:brat:

Cali :happybunny:

'Bastian :sillybunny:

Period. !!!!

Love, Love, Love,
-Carolyn

b3jupl.jpg

Dont argue with the kid!!! I love you more!

SLG

Apollo wrote:
Dear SLG,

My mommy reads me stories about you andSebastian all the time. When she found out you weren't feeling good shecried and told me I needed to say prayers for you and I did.

I am so glad you are feeling better and don't feel so sick allthe time. I told my mom that I want to come visit you. She said wecan't right now but hopefully one day. Can you believe that? I was somad. I stuck my tongue out at mommy and gave her the butt.

Mommy told me you are going to school now. My boy startedyesterday. Do you like it? My boy loves it. He said I would love lunchand recess. I don't know what recess is but lunch sounds good.

I will talk to you later.:kiss:

Love,

Apollo your so silly! I cant beleve you actshually stuck outyour tonge! :pI laughed realley realley hard! My belly hurt!Sebastian is not even as silly as that.

Love, SLG

Gypsy Im glad you are here. I love thatpictshure of Moose! He is soooooo cute! I wish I had more than onebunny! Thank you for checking on me almost every day. I will try to geton more but I have school and stuff now. I feel way better. In fact Imdoing cartwheels. I want to play soccer.

Love SLG

I LuV MaH BuNs wrote:
Hi Sweetie- i was visiting with Carolyn this weekend and shetook us to the lake by her house! And i saw this butterfly, i thought iwould takea picture of it for you!

I havn't heard anything from you!!!!! How are you feeling? I MISS YOU AND I AM ALWAYS THINKING ABOUT YOU! I LOVE YOU!
Thank you Danielle! :)I miss you too. Probley more.

Love, SLG

MyBunnyBoys, your new baby bunny is socute! She would make a good wife for Sebastian if he didnt alredy haveone! :)I hope your boy bunnys like her.

SLG

Hi Sweetpeasmommie, youare sure nice for talking to me all the time. I love your avatar. Iwant something like that with me and my family and of course mySebastian. Thank you for praying for me and thinking of me.

SLG

You're a Piece of Work, SLG.

:treasurechest:

A RRRRReal Piece of Work

:foreheadsmack: I'm beginning to think, I'll never win.

You truly are a Treasure and a gift to us all, SLG. You bring sunshine:sunshine: into all of our lives on this forum. If you only knew howmany people you make smile and love you - just the way you are.

:happyrabbit:

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
Youbring sunshine :sunshine: into all of our lives on this forum. If youonly knew how many people you make smile and love you - just the wayyou are.
Here are some kisses for a sweet girl.............

Rainbows! :)

Sebastians Little Girlwrote:
I LuV MaH BuNs wrote:
Hi Sweetie- i was visiting with Carolyn this weekend and shetook us to the lake by her house! And i saw this butterfly, i thought iwould takea picture of it for you!

I havn't heard anything from you!!!!! How are you feeling? I MISS YOU AND I AM ALWAYS THINKING ABOUT YOU! I LOVE YOU!
Thank you Danielle! :)I miss you too. Probley more.

Love, SLG

NO NO NO NO NO!! I MISS YOU MORE!! I have our picture on my wall!! Itell alllll my friends about Sebbie and they all saw "awwwww"! I cantwait to see you again!! Tell mommy you want to come herenextyear to the party again and see me!!!!

-dANIELLE

Sebastians Little Girlwrote:
Hi Sweetpeasmommie, you aresure nice for talking to me all the time. I love your avatar. I wantsomething like that with me and my family and of course my Sebastian.Thank you for praying for me and thinking of me.

SLG
Would you like me to make you a special one of Sebbie and you. I sure can do that for you.

Angel

Dear SLG,

My mom took me outside yesterday. I had somuch fun. I asked my mom to take me to your house because I really wantto see you. She said no Sweetie not this year I'm sorry.

I got really mad. It told mom I am only going to eat dirt until I get to see SLG. I did too... I ate dirt.
Aug23pm127.jpg

Have you ever tasted dirt?Yuck! I can't eat that stuff.I have to thing of somethingbetter.

Sebastian sounds so serious. He needs to have more fun like youdo. I'm sorry I made your tummy hurt. I am still working on getting toyour house.

Love,

Hi SLG, I am glad to read that you are feelinggood enough to do cartwheels, I never could do them, I was always toscared and now that I am older I am to scared to even do a somersault!I am such a whimp.

I hope that school goes well for you and you like your teachers and classes. Have lots of fun and learn lots!

Fergi's mom

Hello SLG !!!

If you choose some pictures you would like, and get mummy to send them to me, I will make an avatar for you.

:hug:

~Zee

Hello SLG

We asked mummy to write this for us. How are you ?? We hope that you are feeling better.

Did you get our picture ??? We asked mummy to make it for us. If you didn't see it, here it is again for you

forSLG.jpg

We made it especially for you !!!

Lots of Cuddles

Loopy, Loppy, Poppy, Big Mama

WE LOVE YOU !!!!!!! :4hearts:

Sebastians Little Girl wrote:
I love your avatar. I wantsomething like that with me and my family and of course my Sebastian.Thank you for praying for me and thinking of me.

SLG

Back