Sebastian And His Little Girl's Home Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh boy, Young girl trying to be a teenager. Iknow exactly what you are going through. My neice Samantha is like thatand she still is. She is 10 now and has to be the miss popular girlpersonality.

Hi, SLG! I heard that you haven't beenfeeling well and His Majesty King Sherman DEMANDED that I drop whateverI was doing and come here express his most royal concerns for yourhealth (he also gave me permission to express my best wishes... ...only AFTER I expressed his of course).

I hope that you're feeling better now and that things are going well for now.

We'll be sending prayers and positive thoughts your way ... :magicwand:...

Luv,

BunnyMommy and His Most Regal Royal Majesty King Sherman

Hey Honey, i was going through the pictures yourmom sent me and i found this one! I am going to print it out on goodpaper and put it in a frame!!!!

I LOVE YOU!!

<3

Danielle

I really Really Miss you, SLG. :sad:

GREAT picture of you and Danielle!

-Carolyn

So cute. I love the pics too.

SLG how are you doing and it has been awhile since you have been onlately. How is your R/A working with you along with the medications.

We are still praying for you SLG.

:pray:

cirrustwi wrote:
Hey SLG! How are you doing? I've beenfeeling better, although I got some bad news today, my RA is spreadingto my back. My doctor is going to put me on some new medicinenext week. Are your medicines still making you feelsick? And how is your head?

How's Sebbie? My buns are doing ok, but the heat is getting really bad here.

Talk to you soon!

Jen
Jen, I hope your back is okay. Mine is spreading to my backtoo. :(My meds dont make me sick if I eat or drink chocliotmilk. Im sorry about your back. I take one a dayvitaminsbecause I hate the kids chewables. I hate theflavors! Thankyou for always thinking of me.

SLG

Zee wrote:
To SLG

forSLG.jpg

Lots of Bunny Hugs and Kisses
Zee, thank you so much for the very spichial card. I love all the picthures of the bunnys.

SLG

Carolyn wrote:
Now what makes you think so, Little Missy???? I think N O T!!

Love you, infinity - PERIOD.

We keep missing each other on the phone. Will try you again later ontoday because it's just too early as I type this. Hope you're having agood weekend! Can you believe how fast this summer is going?

Your Cali-Girl, Tucks and Fauna are doing great. Will let Tucker andFauna have the run of the place today because although they were outyesterday, their space was limited. Tucker's starting to realize thatif he jumps in his cage, he can avoid getting caught by the net. :clap:Very happy about that!

He's finally taken a lesson from Fauna. She's never once had to getcaught because before I can get her, she runs up her ramp and straightinto her cage. (I swear, girls are so much smarter.)

:wink:

Love,
-Carolyn
No Carolyn, I love you more. PERIOD. PERIOD.PERIOD.
angry-tantrum3.gif

BunnyMommy wrote:
Hi, SLG! I heard that you haven't been feelingwell and His Majesty King Sherman DEMANDED that I drop whatever I wasdoing and come here express his most royal concerns for your health (healso gave me permission to express my best wishes... ...only AFTER I expressed his of course).

I hope that you're feeling better now and that things are going well for now.

We'll be sending prayers and positive thoughts your way ... :magicwand:...

Luv,

BunnyMommy and His Most Regal Royal Majesty King Sherman

Hi BunnyMommy, I have not seen you and Sherman for a long time.Thank you for comeing by my thread to see me. :)Thank you forpraying for me! :angel:Give Sherman a ear rub for me!

SLG

Danielle, Thank you for all the thingsyou do for me and thank you for all the nice things you say. And forchecking on my all the time. You are a really good friend. I loveyou.

SLG

Gypsy, I saw more pictres of your newbunnys. They are cute. That litening was very loud!:shock:How is Mr. Woo? I am sore today because of all thecold and rainey wether. My feet hurt alot. I think we need that go awaytrouble bubble that you are putting on us. Thats a good idea.

Thank you evererybody for checking in on me so much. I get tostart school ina few days. My meds are too big of pills so myMomma said maybe I can takeliqids instead. I dont get sick ifI drink my milk or eat first.

SLG

HI Sweety ! Im gladto see your up and about , Pretty screywhen lightning hits so close, how are you feeling from allthat ? Can you hear everything alright, no ringing in your ears Ihope .

LOL Mr Woo Is doing great ,He has learned to stay as far away from the babiesas he can , When he walks by them nowhe gives them funny looks andnearly runs lol . I think thebaby gave him a good scare ,lolPoor Mr Woo. He really is asweet kitty , but he really doesnt havemany brains .:disgust:

With Your Medicne If yourhaving a hard time getting it to go down down , trya bit of apple sauce first .for some silly reason ithelps the medicineslip right down like its supposed to .

:kiss:

Dear SLG,

My Rabbit is Bigger than Your Rabbit so that means we love you MOOOOORREEE!!!

Period. Period. Period. Infinity - Period.

:brat:

Cali :happybunny:

'Bastian :sillybunny:

Period. !!!!

Love, Love, Love,
-Carolyn

SLG, I heard what had happened over the weekend.I hope your brother is ok now from the lightning. Storms can be scarybut I do like watching the lightning strikes. But I hate thunders causeit hurts my ear really bad too. I sure hope your R/A will go away soonso you can go to school not feeling any pain.

I am still praying for you SLG.

Angel and SweetPea:pray:

Sebastians Little Girlwrote:
Danielle, Thank you for all the things you dofor me and thank you for all the nice things you say. And for checkingon my all the time. You are a really good friend. I loveyou.

SLG

I LOVE YOU TOO BABY GIRL!!! Give my sebbie kisses for me!!

Hi Sweetie- i was visiting with Carolyn thisweekend and she took us to the lake by her house! And i saw thisbutterfly, i thought i would takea picture of it for you!

I havn't heard anything from you!!!!! How are you feeling? I MISS YOU AND I AM ALWAYS THINKING ABOUT YOU! I LOVE YOU!

I've been meaning to send you a message SLG but I got caught up in bunny stuff.

I hope you start feeling a lot better soon, it must**** to be in pain. :(

Kiara is sending you a great big kiss!

August207.jpg

Awww Sebbies new girlfriend. lol

SLG how are you feeling lately. I bet you are excited to go back to school already. My sisters 2 kids go back tomorrow.

Hi SLG! How is school going? I bet Sebastianmisses having you at home (and your Mom too). Your mom says that youwon't get to spend as much time with your Daddy now you're back - thatmust be so awful for you. Just remember that he loves you very much,and it won't be too long until the next school holiday :).

I hope your meds are working good. My mom has been having acupuncturefor her RA (they put needles in special points in you) and she saysthat has helped her.

Sending you lots of love

Jan, Perry and Pernod xx

Latest posts

Back