Rabbit Paintings & Portraits

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bo B Bunny's Portrait of "Praying Bo" :

86834729.jpg

sandhills_rabbits wrote:
When is the deadline on the 4-h raffle, again? I know I'veprobably got the p.m. with the dealine in my folder, but figuring outwhich p.m. it is might be the tricky part! :)
The show is April 2nd and the only 4-H meeting I have before then is onMarch 8th. If its here before March 8th then I will take it to themeeting and show the members. If its not here before March 8th then Iwill allow it to be a suprise. So whenever is best for you. :)

I just got the portrait of Wrigley and I must sayit's absolutely beautiful!!! I can't wait to get it framedthis weekend!

Thanks so much, Annie!

Jenn

Dwarf_Angel04 wrote:
The show is April 2nd and the only 4-H meeting I have before then is onMarch 8th. If its here before March 8th then I will take it to themeeting and show the members. If its not here before March 8th then Iwill allow it to be a suprise. So whenever is best for you. :)

I'll do what I can to have it to you by March 8th.... I'll let you knowas soon as it's finished! I've just got a few more paintings fromrequests from people that posted on my locked thread.

Bo B Bunny wrote:
OMG Look at his tummy! :) That's adorable :)

I like his tummy too! :) I was actually very tempted to put a flowerbetween his paws like he was smelling it, but then I though.... betternot! This is a painting of "Bo Praying", I cant just up and change itto "Bo the Flower Enthusiast".

babybunnywrigley wrote:
I just got the portrait of Wrigley and I must say it'sabsolutely beautiful!!! I can't wait to get it framed this weekend!

Thanks so much, Annie!

Jenn

Glad it made it to you okay!! I hope the quality of the print isokay.... some of them had "print machine lines" on them, and I'mtelling everyone to let me know if the lines are way too obvious.GRRRRRR! I am so mad at the printing co.!

Sandhills,

What a coincidence! I swear, I just hit send on a post to Botelling her how much I love her avatar of your painting, and then saidhow much I favor the picture of Bo praying. You should go check it out,Annie. I never knew you were working on a picture of Bo. I'm sorry, butwhat a shock to see your painting of the picture I just wrote to herabout.

Boy, have you done a Beautiful Job of stepping up Everyone's avatar. Your paintings are better than the pictures.

God Bless You and all you do.

When I see this post come up, I get so psyched. The only way I canexplain it is like Sunday Comics or Saturday Morning Cartoon Time.

So Much Fun!! :dude:

Thanks again, and again, and again, and again.... Annie.

:)

-Carolyn

:)I was so lucky Carolyn. Shecouldn't decide and I couldn't decide which photo. She wantedthe praying one and I love the one in my avatar, so she did both forher portfolio!

I had just left this thread and went to Bo's thread and saw what youhad said lol! Then I came back here when I saw you hadposted! :)

Carolyn and Bo, it's so funny that you were bothposting about the avatar and Bo Praying just now. I was actually atVness's Update Thread looking at pictures of her bun, and there's anadorable one of her baby praying, just like Bo does!!! We've got twosaintly bunnies in our bunch, that's for sure! Lol....

Thanks so much for your sweet posts, Carolyn and Bo.... your kind words really make my day!

I'm posting to let everyone know that there's not been any new paintings posted this weekend :-(

I've been working on them, but havent completed any of them yet.....I've come down with Strep throat, so i've felt icky this weekend (onceagain!).

I guess it comes with the territory of watching kids all day long,since they bring germy-germs home from school. I swear I normally amreally healthy and never get sick, but this winter my whole family'sgotten everything that's gone around.

Dont worry, though.... I'll have about 3 paintings to post tomorrow!

Annie

Carolyn wrote:
Sandhills,

Please, get your rest and put your health first. My father always usedto say, "If you don't have your health, you don't have anything." It'sso true. I know it's an old saying, but one we tend to poo-poo until wedo get ill or have troubles. Please make it your priority to get back100% before you continue on.

We've all waited all this time to get a portrait done of our babies,and Lord knows, we never expected to have one - if ever. I'm sureeveryone will agree that they can wait until how ever long it takes.

No pressure, no rush. Your health and state-of-mind is much more important than a rush to get out our portraits.

Feel better and best to you, your family, and your buddies with the long ears.

:)

-Carolyn

I'm already feeling better then I was yesterday,yesterday i could barely even talk or swallow, but now i can talkagain.... there's nothing like having bunnies that you know you need tocare for to help you recover faster!

I just think i've got to start taking some vitamins to help boost myimmune system a bit. It probably doesnt help my family either that wedont believe in taking flu shots and other immunity shots.....

Back