Rabbit Paintings & Portraits

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see sick people!

*takes a step back*

I've been gladly healthy this summer besides some long term illnesses.

I've only had once virus that turned intothe longterminflammation of the chest joints. :?Takes a fewmonths to get over.

Dwarf_Angel04 wrote:
I see sick people!

*takes a step back*

I've been gladly healthy this summer besides some long term illnesses.

I've only had once virus that turned into the long term inflammation of the chest joints. :? Takes a few months to get over.

Dwarf_Angel, It's great that you've only been sick once.... too bad itwas long-term, though. The inflammation of the chest joints thingsounds horrible! And then to have it stick around for a few months.....awful! I hope you're feeling better now! I figure that all the peoplethat are sick right now (due to wintery germs) will hopefully feelheaps better once spring (then summer!) rolls around.

sandhills_rabbits wrote:
I figure that all the people that are sick right now (due towintery germs) will hopefully feel heaps better once spring (thensummer!) rolls around.
Well, I never really get sick in the winter, but I certainly make up for it with allergies :X:p

sandhills_rabbits wrote:
Dwarf_Angel, It's great that you've only been sick once....too bad it was long-term, though. The inflammation of the chest jointsthing sounds horrible! And then to have it stick around for a fewmonths..... awful! I hope you're feeling better now! I figure that allthe people that are sick right now (due to wintery germs) willhopefully feel heaps better once spring (then summer!) rollsaround.
Yeah, I've been living with it fora little over amonth now. ;)It sounds as bad as it is LOL! Put feeling likehaving a heart attack and asthma in one. Chest pains and shortness ofbreath when walking just short distances. Its one of those things thatcoems and goes like everything else you have your good days and yourbad days. I've got at least about 2 to 3 months to deal with this. Thebad thing is ya have to let it run its course so theres no antibodics,just pain relievers. I can only imagine what it will be like whenallergies kick in! Maybe thats why my 'brain' told me to go 2 days aweek next term rather then a full week!

Anyways, enough about my illness!

I hope you get to feeling better Annie!

Dwarf_Angel04 wrote:
Yeah, I've been living with it for a little over a month now. ;) Itsounds as bad as it is LOL! Put feeling like having a heart attack andasthma in one. Chest pains and shortness of breath when walking justshort distances. Its one of those things that coems and goes likeeverything else you have your good days and your bad days. I've got atleast about 2 to 3 months to deal with this. The bad thing is ya haveto let it run its course so theres no antibodics, just pain relievers.I can only imagine what it will be like when allergies kick in! Maybethats why my 'brain' told me to go 2 days a week next term rather thena full week!

Anyways, enough about my illness!

I hope you get to feeling better Annie!

Thanks, Dwarf_Angel! I'm just happy that a cold & sore throat isjust an itty-bitty inconvenience that will be over with within a fewdays or so. I hope that you get well sooner rather then later. Icouldnt even imagine what it must be like knowing that you probablywont be feeling back to 100% for two to three months. Hopefully you'llfeel more like yourself in two months, rather then the three month timeframe.

Annie

Elf Mommy's Elf portrait:

87252723.jpg

I love it!

I hope you're feeling better soon, Annie. I am on antibiotics right nowmyself, part of the reason why I haven't been around as much lately.Sicker than a dog, so they say.

Stephanie wrote:
I love it!

I hope you're feeling better soon, Annie. I am on antibiotics right nowmyself, part of the reason why I haven't been around as much lately.Sicker than a dog, so they say.

That's too bad.... It definatly isnt fun when anyone's sicker then adog!! Do you think that the antibiotics will help clear everything uppretty quickly? I hope so... it would be horrible for you to feel somiserable for longer then you have already.

Get well soon, Stephanie!

I'm still coughing a bit and blowing my nose alot, but my body does need to get rid of it somehow, right? Doesn'thelp that I blow my nose a lot anyway due to allergies.

I hate being on meds though. :( Carolyn really nagged me to go in though, which I'm glad she did. :D

Stephanie wrote:
I'm still coughing a bit and blowing my nose a lot, but my bodydoes need to get rid of it somehow, right? Doesn't help that I blow mynose a lot anyway due to allergies.

I hate being on meds though. :( Carolyn really nagged me to go in though, which I'm glad she did. :D

That was sweet of her! It's that tough-love stuff. You might not havewanted to go in, but Carolyn knew that you needed to, and would feelbetter with some meds in you......

:):) What would we do without her?

Wish we could get you to slow down, Annie!

You've been getting ill a lot lately and it concerns me that you're notgetting what you need to stay healthy. Please, do take itseriously and keep an eye on yourself.

My niece said to me once, "Why do people say 'Sick as A Dog'? Dogs don't get sick very much at all?"

*giggles*

-Carolyn

Peanut's portrait just came in the mail. I opened it with my brother and sister there, and they were both at a loss for words.

Its amazing
4_9_3.gif

I'm so grateful for this, it's so wonderful! I'll be taking it to getframed some time next week. It's just so beautiful, I want it to beaccentuated properly.

Thank you so much!!

11_2_104.gif

Sandhills,

They are all so beautiful. Simply amazing. About how longwould you say that it takes to make a on? They look like they must takehours.

-Ashley & Flopsy

Latest posts

Back