Rabbit Paintings & Portraits

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you, everyone :)

I'll be uploading a couple more paintings later today, too. I'm tryingto get moving down the list in as timely of a manner as I can.... Iapologize that it's taking quite a bit of time, but then again it is alengthy list.....

Annie

Stephanie's "Three Amigos" portrait:

86634259.jpg

Stephanie is going to DIE when she sees that portrait!! That is so cool!!

Do the bunnies have to in a pic together?? Only way i can get Luv and Roger together is in my mind.

Cristy

Wow even the looks on their faces are the same ason the photo. Valuran is a bit grumpy,Abby is curious and Chompers isjust himself.

86634259.jpg

WOW!!! I'm going to call Stephanie right now to tell her to check this out.

GORGEOUS! Look at the Babies!!!

-Carolyn

mygrl2k3 wrote:
Do the bunnies have to in a pic together?? Only way i can get Luv and Roger together is in my mind.

Cristy

No, they dont have to be together.... If you have a picture of eachone, then I could paint them together in a portrait. I just use thephotos people have for inspiration and as reference to know what theirbunnies look like. If it's got a background that is less then perfect Ican change it with no problem.... If you want more bunnies in thepicture, I can do that too. That's the great thing about art- thepossibilities are endless! :)

Oh wow!!!! Thank you SO much, I absolutely love it!!!!!!!!

I really like the white and black tiled floor too. You did a great job. Again, thank you so much. :)

I can't believe how you captured the look on their faces, especially Valuran's. I can't stop looking at it!

I am so happy, thank you. It's been a rough week for me health wise and I really needed something like this. :)

Back