Rabbit Paintings & Portraits

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is amazing, I still can't believe how real you can make them look!

I wish I could paint my buns! My goal is to someday get all 3 of them together without fighting and humping for a picture :p

Many Thanks, BabyBunnyWrigley & MyBunnyLovesMe....

MyBunnyLovesMe, if you want to do a painting of your bunnies but cantget them all together, you could always just take pictures of themsinglely, and then when you do the painting just paint them in theposes they were in in the photos but make it look like they were alltogether at the same time. It would be like a composite.... (i thinkthat's the name for it....)

Yeah I was thinking of doing that, but, I have to learn how to paint first :p

I can draw cartoonish pictures but I'm afraid the only painting I'm kinda good at is finger painting :p

You're lucky to have such a talent :)

More wonderful work!!!

Absolutely amazing!!

icon_thumleft.gif

I was expecting people to get their prints bynow.... I got all the prints ready to go, and my hubby made thedelivery. I've got confirmation and insurance on everything, so I'mjust waiting to see how long it takes everything to arrive at theirrespective destinations.

My confirmation numbers show the delivery being made and the printsshipping off, but does not show tracking information. The info it showswont update until the deliveries have been made to their owners.

If for some reason you dont get the print please let me know.....that's why i insure everything! That way the postal service will covershipping and handling (and packaging) on a new print to be shipped off.

Also, I'm in the process of finding a new printing company to use,because the last prints I had made disappointed me. I was not happywith the quality.... the machine they used I feel left printer linesthrough out the images. It's subtle, but I notice it. I wouldnt want tosell prints that way at a show :-( One more thing--- I didnt cut downthe prints and their white edges, etc. I thought i'd leave that bitalone, because I didnt know what people were going to do with theprints. If they were to go into a frame and mat, and I cut down toomuch of the paper size it might not fit in the frame as well.

Sorry for the long ramble!
Annie

Annie

I LuV MaH BuNs wrote:
I cant wait to get mine.... *waits by thedoor*

Patience my dear daughter. Remember it's coming by "Snail Mail" so givea couple more days. I just hope that nothing has happened to it whilein route.

See my new avatar???? :D

JimD wrote:
I LuV MaH BuNs wrote:
I cant waitto get mine.... *waits by the door*

Patience my dear daughter. Remember it's coming by "Snail Mail" so givea couple more days. I just hope that nothing has happened to it whilein route.

See my new avatar???? :D

Oooooooooh! It looks great as the avatar! Now i need to do a portrait of my bunnies, so I can do that too!

The prints are all arriving by snail mail, but were shipped offpriority, with insurance and confirmation. It was my understanding thatpriority is to take only a couple of days..... but sadly, I'm findingthat's not the case! When I sent Carolyn her first print I think ittook nearly a week to arrive to her.

Welcome back,Danielle!!

Glad to see you!

Jim,

Itreally does look sharp as an avatar, as does m.e's, as does BunnyMommy's.

Sandhills,

Yes, it did take close to a week at least.

You are INCREDIBLE. I just can't believe your work.I've have run out of wordsto express how gorgeous yourpaintings are. Youcapture the smallestdetails.

Beautiful, Beautiful Work. What a gift. Thank youso much for sharing it with us.If it's true thatwhat goes around, comes around, you havequite alotof wonderful things coming your way.

I simply can't thank you enough.

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
Sandhills,

Yes, it did take close to a week at least.

You are INCREDIBLE. I just can't believe your work. I've have run outof words to express how gorgeous your paintings are. You capture thesmallest details.

Beautiful, Beautiful Work. What a gift. Thank you so much for sharingit with us. If it's true that what goes around, comes around, you havequite a lot of wonderful things coming your way.

I simply can't thank you enough.

-Carolyn

Thank you so much, Carolyn!! ;) You're words are always so kind andwonderful! If what comes around goes around, then I've already gottenwonderful things coming my way just from all the amazing things peoplehave said about the bunny portraits!

sandhills ,how do yuo do it? all that wonderfullwork in those paintings it realy blows my mind someone with all thattalant and speed. all i can say is wow!!!!!!:shock::shock:

kpc wrote:
sandhills ,how do yuo do it? all that wonderfull work in thosepaintings it realy blows my mind someone with all that talant andspeed. all i can say is wow!!!!!!:shock::shock:

Kpc, thanks for the generous compliments..... to be honest, I'm notsure why i'm so fast when drawing and painting. I think it must bebecause it's all i did as a child, and it's just a way I relax. It'slike how when people get hooked into reading a really, really good bookand they just cant bring themselves to put it down. That's how I feelabout doing artsy-type stuff. :?

lanna21974 wrote:
Annie,

Just a quick note to let you know that I received my print in the mailtoday. Youre right...your scanner doesnt do the actual prints justice.All I can say is WOW. It's amazing. Thanks again!

Lanna

I've been concerned about the quality of the prints I had made thislast time.... I'm in the process of finding a new printing company,because I'm pretty unhappy with my current one. I dont know if it wasjust a round of bad luck or what, but I feel that I've got to be ableto get better quality prints made that dont have the "printer machinelines" on them.

I'll let you all know what I find out. If any of you find that yourprints have excessive printer lines on them, please let me know and icould send you a better print once they are made. The printing companyalso didnt trim down the excess gray / white borders, but I didnt trustmyself to do it on my own, so i just kept the borders on them. Ithought that way people could do what they want with the prints, andhopefully the print image area wouldnt be damaged or jeopardized at all.

Dwarf_Angel04 wrote:
I recieved my portrait today. ;)

Dwarf_Angel, I've still got to do the 2nd portrait of your bunny boy,since I went "pink happy" in the first one. I love the ideas that youhad with him and the barn in the painting. I will get that done, andI'll let you know when it is....

sandhills_rabbits wrote:
Dwarf_Angel, I've still got to do the 2nd portrait of yourbunny boy, since I went "pink happy" in the first one. I love the ideasthat you had with him and the barn in the painting. I will get thatdone, and I'll let you know when it is....
That's fine :) If needed you can push that portait down the list a bit since the 4-H Rabbit Show Raffle one has a deadline. :D

It looks like your paintings are becoming "theavatar"

Back