Rabbit Paintings & Portraits

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sandhills_rabbits wrote:
87292143.jpg
OMG I was scrolling down and I thought it was the photo ofFaye! OMG it's gorgeous! I'm sure Doc Pete is going to adorethis!!!

ELFERS is so cute too! That cheeky face is adorable!

Thank you, Cinnabun, BabyBunnyWrigley, Flopsy, and Bo B Bunny.... All of your sweet words really mean a lot!! :)

Flopsy, about the time it takes to do the portraits, it just variesfrom portrait to portrait. These last two took me longer because Istarted them days ago, then got sick, and today just finished them.Overall, they generally take a few hours or so, but much of that timeis paint-drying time.

Annie

Carolyn wrote:
Wish we could get you to slow down, Annie!

You've been getting ill a lot lately and it concerns me that you're notgetting what you need to stay healthy. Please, do take it seriously andkeep an eye on yourself.

My niece said to me once, "Why do people say 'Sick as A Dog'? Dogs don't get sick very much at all?"

*giggles*

-Carolyn

Carolyn, that's so cute what your niece said.... children are soperceptive, and their wheels are always turning! It's so funny thatthey question saying that we take for granted, and point out that manyof them make no sense! lol.

About the getting sick.... I've not been sick this much in years. Iknow that germs are really going around locally, and from what I hearit's pretty much that way all over.
I promise that if i dont start feeling better soon I'll do whatStephanie did, and get my heiny to the doctor and ask for someantibiotics.

Annie

What do I have to do and how much do I sendto get a portrait of my snuggles?

I'm new here so you certainly would not make me a priority, but if you'd email at your convenience, I'd sure appreciate it:D

[align=right][/align]

m.e. wrote:
Peanut's portrait just came in the mail. I opened it with mybrother and sister there, and they were both at a loss for words.

Its amazing
4_9_3.gif

I'm so grateful for this, it's so wonderful! I'll be taking it to getframed some time next week. It's just so beautiful, I want it to beaccentuated properly.

Thank you so much!!

11_2_104.gif

m.e., i'm so glad it (finally!) came in the mail. I think most peoplerecieved their prints at the end of last week.... I really dont knowwhy the postal service takes so long! I guess that's why they call it'snail mail'.

:) Annie

VNess2010 wrote:
My goodness sandhills..or can I call you Annie..it is Annie,right?! I honestly think this is one of the best ones yet! Peters gonnadie when he sees it! How can someone be so talented and yet so prompt?Truly amazing!

-Vanessa

Lol.... of course you can call me Annie! :)

Thank you so much for your compliments on the Faye portrait! Everybodys' kind words really make my day!

Annie

Sandhills,

The back ground colours in Elf's portrait are beautiful,itjust brightens everything up. You brightenupall of us. I like to say that you are our rainbow!

Rainbows!

P.S. Please, please take care of yourself, we don't want you sick.
I will not post pictures of Pebbles until you are well.

Wow all these new portraits that I have missed.Again all wonderfull. I don't think I can say enoughhowmuchtalent that you have.

I agree with Vanessa, I think Fayes is one of the nicest I have seen (not to say the others aren't beautiful :)).

Keep up the good work and look after yourself!!

Vickie

I got my print today!!!!... I didn't think that it could possibly be more beautiful than the imagethat was posted here ... but I was wrong. This print isFABULOUS!!!!! The online image doesn't even begin to do itjustice. I'm going to have it professionally matted andframed.

Thank you again, Sandhills, a thousand times over!!!! Yourtalent is simply beyond words...

i wish ihad one 10th teh talent youhave Sandhill just gorgeous ,and so life like ittakes much talent t o have a painting orportrait come out looking as beautiful as aphotograph , its really hard insome of them to tell the difference

Again they are very pretty. Cant wait to see more. Ok i can wait, take your time.

Cristy

Dr. Pete's going to be so Psyched!! Again, it's better than the picture!

-Carolyn

Thank you everyone for all the sweet words aboutthe Faye portrait. I loved that picture that Dr. Peter posted of Faye,and I knew that it make a great painting. I know that in that picturewe cant see her adorable face too clearly, but we can see the rest ofher, and she definately has an adorable profile :)

Sandhills,

If you could only hear the excitement of those who recieve theirportraits in the mail.I just adore yourtalent and your attitude, and you'll never really know how trulygrateful I am to you for the gifts you've given me.

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
Sandhills,

If you could only hear the excitement of those who recieve theirportraits in the mail. I just adore your talent and your attitude, andyou'll never really know how truly grateful I am to you for the giftsyou've given me.

-Carolyn

Thank you so much Carolyn..... your words of kindness (as well as everyone else's) mean so much to me!

Speaking of recieving portraits in the mail, I havent sent off anyprints (or your painting, Carolyn) yet. This strep throat really kickedmy heiny this week (and last weekend). I'll be getting to the P.O. onFriday to make another round of shipments..... just wanted to leteveryone who's waiting for pictures to know.

O/T (sort of): I know there's nasty bugs going around all over, andit's not just where I live. Have you all heard that whooping cough isgoing around? My little nephew that I do daycare for is sick now, too.My sister and her hubby have made a dr's appt. for the little guybecause they are worried because he's really sick and just keepshacking and coughing to no end. It's sad because two Christmas's ago hehad Pneumonia, and last year he had Croup. :(:(:( Maybe my family &relatives are just ultra-germy? :?

Dwarf_Angel04 wrote:
sandhills_rabbits wrote:
O/T(sort of): I know there's nasty bugs going around all over, and it'snot just where I live. Have you all heard that whooping cough is goingaround? My little nephew that I do daycare for is sick now, too. Mysister and her hubby have made a dr's appt. for the little guy becausethey are worried because he's really sick and just keeps hacking andcoughing to no end. It's sad because two Christmas's ago he hadPneumonia, and last year he had Croup. :(:(:( Maybe my family &relatives are just ultra-germy? :?
I know one person that had Whooping Cough recently here in Ohio. :?

It's horrible that it's now going around! I honestly think that thegerms and viruses this winter have been worse then they've been in aloooooooooong time. The flu had been running rampant, and then strep,and now there's whooping cough on top of it?! I wish that the warmerweather would hurry up and arrive, so then maybe some of thesecold-weather loving germs would leave.

Back