Prayers

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jen, That is so terrible.
You being around for her when she needs you will be a comfort to her.

Getting pregnant and staying that way can be so hard for some.

Sometimes the things in life that seem so simple are the hardest for some.

Thinking of you both.:pinkpansy:

I just wanted to say thank you to all for yourkindness as my family and I were facing such difficulty recently, andto Stephanie for posting a request here for prayers on my behalf. Mystepmother Marion had been diagnosed with colon cancer in early August,and on September 13th we lost her. All of your prayers and goodthoughts were so appreciated. :hearts:

Jen, I am so sorry your friend has suffered a miscarriage. I recalltalking to someone once about her own experience with losing a child inutero, and she expressed to me something that I truly do believe...thelittle soul who was that child had to leave, and while no one may everknow the exact reason, that soul will return in some way in the future.Your friend may go on to have a full-term pregnancy when she triesagain, or a family member may have a child who feels very special toher...or she may adopt...or there could be one of a dozen differentways it will happen, but that little soul will return to be in herlife, and she will know it when it happens. Blessings to her for havingto endure such a loss...may she be comforted by her family and friendsand the angels...

I'm also sending ((Hugs)) to SweetPeasMommie...I'm so sorry to read of what you and your family have been going through...:(

Thank you Bassett. It is hard loosing someonegoing through cancer. With mom who has passed away with cancer was thehardest thing we had to go through but at least she was surrounded byher family knowing that she is loved so much when she passed away. Istill cry hard for her. I am praying for you and your family. Pleasetake care.

Jen I am soo sorry that this happened to her. Please comfort her asmuch as you can. My sister miscarried twice. Just recently last Dec shemiscarried in her utro.

I'm sorry - I don't know how to say this. It's late and I'm exhausted.

As some of you know Scott's dad was diagnosed with lung cancer earlierthis year. On Friday, Scott called me at work to ask me to come home assoon as possible. His dad collapsed and was being taken to a nursinghome. I raced home and we loaded up the car and drove to Connecticut.

We finally got to the nursing home and were in the lobby when Scottcalled his sister to find out the room number. His sister was cryingbecause dad had just died. We missed him by about two minutes.

I'm glad he didn't suffer very long. I'm sad that we didn't make it intime to say goodbye, but I feel like he knew we were close by. Pleasesend your prayers out to Scott and his mom and family while they sitshiva this week. Thanks.

[sub]Can I kindly ask you all for good thoughts and prayers for my mum's best friend (I have known her all my life).

She has been diagnosed with the big C and we think she may need a bone marrow transplant.

She has been having chemo, but it is now at the point in her treatment, that her hair will start to fall out.

We are all hopeful that she will go into remission, but some extra thoughts and prayers from you guys would go a long way.

Thanks !!!

Zee
[/sub]

I need to ask for some prayers again.

My best friend's college roommate was just diagnosed withcancer. I've met Courtney several times and she isawonderful girl. They removed a melanoma from her skin, butdon't think they got it all. She is having a lymph noderemovedto be biopsied next week.

Please say some prayers that she has a full recovery and that nothing has spread.

Thanks,

Jen

P.S. Prayers are being send to Deustchland and the UK for Zee's mom'sfriend and her family. Also to BunnyMom and her family inthis very difficult time. :pray:

I am not asking for prayers for myself.Rather I am asking for them for Ally. I just recieved a pm from Laura,Ally's mom stating that our Ally girl is in the hospital. She isfighting an infection. She has become dehydrated and is on an IV. Sheis also battling a high fever. Laura and her husband will be staying atthe hospital with Ally.

So please keep this dear little angel in your thoughts and prayers.

Tina

Bassetluv wrote:
the little soul who was that child had to leave, and whileno one may ever know the exact reason, that soul will return in someway in the future. Your friend may go on to have a full-term pregnancywhen she tries again, or a family member may have a child who feelsvery special to her...or she may adopt...or there could be one of adozen different ways it will happen, but that little soul will returnto be in her life, and she will know it when it happens.
I believe that too. Before I had my son, I had a miscarriage and I amso sure it was the same soul that came back. Maybe he was just waitingfor the right time.

And also please pray for my best friend's mom. She just had asurgery removing breast cancer and she will undergo lots ofchemo in the nearest future.

I could use some good critter prayers for one ofmy rats. Petunia has bumble foot (similar to sorehocks). The treatment for it is surgical. She ishaving surgery next Monday morning. Please say some prayersfor her. I've had so many losses lately, I just can't dealwith another one and I'm so scared to put her through surgery.

Jen

Latest posts

Back