Prayers

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to raise fancy rats for years andhave always had atleast one in the house until last year when my littleman died I
didn't get another.
They are soo easy to get attached to aren't they?
Will be praying for you and your little one.:pray:

Can everyone just say a little something tonight for my friend Lindsey...

Lindseys mom had been in a battle with liver cancer and on Dec 26th at9:30am she passed away. *Lindsey is now living on her own in anapartment with her dog.

Lindsey is an 18 year old senior that i go school with. She is an aspiring vet and a wonderful person!

:pray:

Hello everyone!

Benji could use some prayers for a quick and uncomplicated recovery. Wehad a vet visit last night. He's had a runny eye for a few days and thevets is pretty sure it's conjunctivitis. He also has a slightmalocclution, but the vet doesn't think it's too serious.

Binkie could also use some BIG BUNNIEHUGGER prayers. She's going intothe vet tomorrow. She has a lump in her dewlap that will be surgicallyremoved. We're hoping that it is just an abcess, but the vet won't besure until she removes it. If it's not an abcess, it will have to bebiopsied. The vet will also be spaying her at the same time. Needlessto say, I'm worried sick about this.:(

Thanks in advance!

~Jim

I'll be praying for Binki's recovery tomorrow.

I could use a lil prayer. It is not a bun but a guinea pig Hairyette mylong hair girl. She was sick for 2 days and lost almost a pound as ofyesterday. The vet checked her out and told me that her back teeth arenot long at all, no abcess, or anything. She trimmed her front teethsince it was a bit long. She refused to eat and she is looking weak. Ihad all of the girls out to play around to get Hairyette motivated. Shemoved around quite bit and perked up but still will not eat. I thinkshe is trying to eat hay.

Please pray for her to recover as well. I do not want to loose her. Badenough I lost a baby piggie Holly a year ago this month and afterrehoming MeatHead too.

JimD,

i will be keeping benji and little miss binkie in my thoughts,hopingthat the surgery goes well for her,and she makes a speedy recovery.

SPM,

i will also be thinking of little hairyette,get well for your mummy hairyette she really is worrying about you.

you are both in my thoughts.

ps..we will be waiting for updates.

Latest posts

Back