Prayers

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ouch, that bite looks terrible. Praying that it heals up quickly with no other reactions or complications.

Prayers for ElfMommy, Bassetluv and StanleysMommy and their families.

Also prayers and a big hug for Ally! Hope you feel better soon.

Jen and the Critter Crew

seniorcats wrote:
Laura, how is your daughter doing? Have beenthinking about her and hoping she is on the mend.

Ann
Ditto! :?

naturestee wrote:
Fey and Sprite are getting spayed today. I *know*they'll be fine, but good you send your good thoughts their way anyway?

Angela

Sending good thoughts and prayers from here.

-Carolyn

Thanks for all your good thoughts!They're out of it but doing better than expected. Jamesposted more about them on our home thread. They're gettinglots of treats.:D

I will need some prayers here in our home. Wehave been cleaning out our grams home since she passed away on October14th. Dad and his brother in law decided to go ahead and sell thehouse. Today we got everything out of the house and it is so empty.Dad, my hubby and I decided to have our last moments before we grab thelast things. We all started to cry because we had good memories there.WEll dad is having doubts between selling or keeping. We are hoping hewill keep the house instead. He owns the house cause grams put his nameon the will. We are going to talk to him and try to encourage him tokeep the house. No rent payments, no mortages just taxes once a yearand ultilities. It will save us 550 dollars a month.

WE are waiting for him to come home in a few mins so we can sit downand have a talk with him. Please say some prayers for that. MeatHeadand our dog would have a yard to play in once we put fence up and ahuge room for MeatHead to run around having fun too. Also it has 3bedrooms 2 car garage, and more. It is a nice home just buit in the 50's

Angel and MeatHead

I have a friend who could use everyone's prayersright now. She is fighting to stay pregnant thisweekend. Please say some prayers that she doesn't miscarry.

Thanks,

Jen

cirrustwi wrote:
I have a friend who could use everyone's prayers rightnow. She is fighting to stay pregnant this weekend.Please say some prayers that she doesn't miscarry.

Thanks,

Jen

Jen, this just bought tears to my eyes, I hope your friend is doing ok.

Sending you positive thoughts for your friend.

cirrustwi wrote:
I have a friend who could use everyone's prayers rightnow. She is fighting to stay pregnant this weekend.Please say some prayers that she doesn't miscarry.

Thanks,

Jen
Sadly, she now needs prayers to get through a miscarriage. She miscarried yesterday.

Thanks,

Jen

Latest posts

Back