Prayers

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
stanleysmommy wrote:
I'd like to ask for prayers for my uncle, aunt and cousins.My cousins sister passed away in her sleep yesterday and she was onlyin her mid twenties.

We're not sure how it happened either, and it was a complete shock because nothing was wrong.

She also has a son who's about 3 and he's not going to understand this and will need plenty of prayers too.

Lots of prayers coming their way, and yours.

:pray::pray::pray:

naturestee wrote:
stanleysmommy wrote:
I'dlike to ask for prayers for my uncle, aunt and cousins. My cousinssister passed away in her sleep yesterday and she was only in her midtwenties.

We're not sure how it happened either, and it was a complete shock because nothing was wrong.

She also has a son who's about 3 and he's not going to understand this and will need plenty of prayers too.

Lots of prayers coming their way, and yours.

:pray::pray::pray:
Ditto and for Mark too:pray::pray::pray::pray:

Send prayers out to Bassetluv and her family. As some of you may have noticed, she hasn't been around for a bit.

Her stepmother, who has been her stepmother most of her life, recentlypassed away from cancer. It happened rather quickly and the family isreeling from this.

Thinking of you Elf Mommy, Stanleysmom and Bassetluv ( I was wondering how things were with her)

Sending you all warm positive thoughts :purplepansy:

Hi All,

My daughter, Ally was bitten by a poisonous spider yesterday atschool. We spentlast night in the emergencyroom.

We did not actually see the spider, so we're unsure of what type itwas. They DO NOT think it was a brownrecluse,although they are very common inthis areaof the country.

She was bitten several years ago by a House Spider (also known as HoboSpiders) and this bite looks very similar to that one.

This is an example of what they can look like after a few days:
HoboBite.jpg

She is on heavy-duty antibiotics and we just have to watch it.

Thanks,

Laura

*prayers* for Ally's quick recovery. Keep us updated.

:shock2: Oh My God! Poor ALLY!!

:sad:

That poor child. Give her a kiss and a hug from me, Laura. I'll definitely be praying for her to get better quickly.

-Carolyn

Oh no!!! poor Ally :(

Ihope the antibiotics whack anything her system out!

some plain yogurt (with live cultures) and tums will help settle her belly if the anti-biotics are achin her any...

Feel better Ally!! :hug:

Please keep us updated! Keeping yourfamily in my thoughts and hope that Ally doesn't have a seriousreaction to the bite . . .

Pam

Thanks, Everyone.

I'm just glad we caught this one early. The last one gotREALLY nasty, and it was on her forehead. What are the oddsof getting two bites like that when you're a city kid?:ponder:

Maybe I should never let her out of the house again? ;)

Laura

Laura, I'm so sorry to hear about Ally's spiderbite! I can't stand spiders! Some of the fake onesare pretty cute, but I can do without the real ones.

Hope the antibiotics work fast!

Here's a funny spider story to cheer you up:

While I was cleaning last weekend I came across some glow-in-the-darkspider hair clips. I put them in my hair and happilycontinued going through boxes while I was sitting on thecouch. After a while Scott walked in. He looked at me andsaid "Boy, for a girl who doesn't like spiders..." Well, Iwasn't sure what he was talking about (I had forgotten about the spiderclips in my hair) and I thought maybe there was a HUGE spider on thewall behind me. You can just imagine his laughter as I ranoff the couch screaming "OH MY GOD!! WHERE?? WHERE??"
:laugh:

Elf Mommy wrote:
ariel wrote:
Thinking of you Elf Mommy, Stanleysmom andBassetluv ( I was wondering how things were with her)

Sending you all warm positive thoughts :purplepansy:

Thank you, Ariel!

You're welcome. I hope things are settling down for you.

Elf Mommy,Stanleysmom and Bassetluv, we will continue to keep you in our thoughtsand prayers. Ally, sending up some new ones for you.:angel:

Raspberry & SLG

Latest posts

Back