Pebbles Pictures 2007

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been so busy, and so many things going on. August has been such a long and tiring month.

I weighed Pebbles today, and she lost weight because of her sneezing. She is 1200 g (2.65 lbs) down from 1230 g

6gjz1i1.jpg

Here is Bebe. She moved in us today.

4kyia7k.jpg

Bebeweighs 2350 g (5.18 lbs)

Aww look at them grumby face, hey why is BeBe hiding her face. Wow she is heavier than Pebbles but looks smaller than Pebbles.

Get better Pebbles and pose some pics for Auntie Angel, as well as BeBe

Yup. We adopted Bebe from a friend who is going away for school.
Bebe moved in 4 hours ago. She is 4 years old and will be living with Pebbles 4-ever!

4lj2jyw.jpg

63ku7uu.jpg

68098qu.jpg

These are some quick pictures. I'll have to get some better ones later.

There was somedebate, if I should take her in or not. Pebbles was sick, and I wasn't sure if I wanted to expose Bebe to her.
Bebe was one of the first bunnies we babysat,and that got us into rabbits. The owner had to rehome Bebe, and we were her first choice.

I knew we would get Pebbles apermanent friend, and I was just waiting for an older bunny in need. Bebe is 4 years old (date unknown), so I set today as her birthday. She is not yet fixed, so I am deciding if I should spay her before I start bonding Pebbles to her.

SweetPeasMommie wrote:
Wow she is heavier than Pebbles but looks smaller than Pebbles.

68c2s6q.jpg

She is bigger than Pebbles, but I'll have to change her diet with less treats to better hay and pellets.

Does anyone know if Bebe is a large and chubbyHolland (5.18 lbs), or a small Mini Lop?

AngelnSnuffy wrote:
What???? You got Pebbles a new buddy
You are so quick, catching the news. Does anything get by you? :running bunny

I want to give them time to settle down, and not stress any of them too much.

BeBe looked like my Tumper who is a chocolate Holland Lop. She was about 5lbs,

Here is Thumper

ThirstyThumper2.jpg

ComfyThumper2.jpg

Just so you can see

Congrats on your new addition

Yay for Bebe! :biggrin2:

And whaaaat a cutie patoot she is :inlove:

Looks more like a Mini Lop than a Holland to me, but I could be wrong. (I don't see many Mini Lops )

~Diana and Butter

Oh my goodness I can't believe I missed this! Yay for a new friend for Pebbles. I'm sure the bonding will be fabulous since I've seen pictures of pebbles being so loving with other raebbits. :biggrin2:yay!

I am so happy for you guys.

Teresa says its about time.

:shock:I knew you mentioned it when I came to get my 2 but you never told me she was yours now! Congradulations! Was it that hard to part with my 2 that you just had to get another? ;)

She's got a great home now!

Butterfinger wrote:
Looks more like a Mini Lop than a Holland to me,
I think she is a Mini Lop too. But she's going on a diet, or getting more exercise. :running bunny

Does anyone know the color of Bebe? :dunno

I'm pretty sure she's a black tort. She looks really rather redish but the browns oftort do seem to vary quitea bit!

tundrakatiebean wrote:
I'm sure the bonding will be fabulous since I've seen pictures of pebbles being so loving with other raebbits.
I am going to hold off on the bonding for now. Bebe is 4 years old, unspayed. I am wondering if I should get her fixed and then try bonding. Pebbles has to get better too, and I don't want to stress her out more when she is sick.

Oh and I forgot, she looks like a Holland Lop to me. She is definitely overweight but a lot of brood does are large. Just the way she sits reminds me of a Holland, not a Mini Lop, and her ears are shorter and her head is rounder.

Hi Pet_Bunny,

This is Loki. He's my Holland Lop and looks exactly like your girl Bebe. He's a black tort and weighs 3.4 lbs.

2007_0502lokipoki0001.jpg

t.

Ohhhhh, congrats Stan! She is soooooo gorgeous.

I can't wait to see how she gets along with Pebbles. You might want to see what the vet says about spaying her (they might have to do a blood panel). If they say yes, I say go for it.

I hope Pebbles is starting to feel better. Give them both a cuddle for me.

Latest posts

Back