Pebbles Pictures 2007

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pet_Bunny

Reaction score
Pebbles is a Netherland Dwarf.
If you let her, she will give you bunny kisses. :bunnyheart

52280.jpg

52279.jpg

Here is her older thread if you want to see her past pictures....
http://rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=9548&forum_id=6http://rabbitsonline.net/view[/url]_topic.php?id=9548&forum_id=6]http://rabbits-forums.com/view_topic.php?id=9548&forum_id=6[/url]

52281.jpg

Rainbows! :bunnydance:

I love your setup and considered it for my Speedy, but I was worried that she would jump out at the first opportunity (which I know for a fact that she could...hehe)

WasPebbles trained to stay in there?

Blyre

Blyre, if you happen to go through the last thread, someone else asked this, might've even been me, and he says that she just doesn't try to jump out, she's afraid of heights I think.:D

Snuffles wrote:
Blyre, if you happen to go through the last thread, someone else asked this, might've even been me, and he says that she just doesn't try to jump out, she's afraid of heights I think.:D
Doh! I should have known to do that first. :thanks:

Blyre

Oh my Teresa's twin. Teresa says Pebbles needs a friend. She said Dallas is the best thing that happened to her and she wants Pebbles to have the same.

Snuffles wrote:
she just doesn't try to jump out, she's afraid of heights I think.:D
She won't jumpout of things like the cage or off the bed when it is higher up.
On the ground, she only hops over low items but never jumps.
The only time I see her jump, is when she is outside when there is lots of space.

37646.jpg

Rainbows! :colors:

Haley wrote:
Is she having fun in the snow this winter
I took that picture last March. :embarrassed:
It's been too cold and too much snow for me to make a run outside.
Maybe in a few weeks when the days get longer.

52333.jpg

Rainbows! :sunshine:

JadeIcing wrote:
Oh my Teresa's twin. Teresa says Pebbles needs a friend.
I don't know how you manage with all the bunnies you have.

It would be nice to get Pebbles a friend. (Or would it be for myself).
Maybe I should get a lop likeyour Dallas, andin white with blue eyeslike Elvis... like this one below.

52352.jpg

I took this picture last Sunday at PetExpo (January 28/07).
Rainbows! :bunnyheart

:bunnydance:Teresa says perfect!:bunnydance:

It's a challenge. Some days it very draining. Than I sit down and watch them it's worth it.

Come on Stan, I think Pebbles would Lovea friend to cuddle and play w/. Plus, I think you really want another too. How does your wife feel about this? Have you been working her on the idea? :lookaround :stikpoke

Cool! How precious is that? I should start working my husband, cuz when we move into a bigger house, I want another bun, they will have their own room too! How can he tell me no, I do all the cleaning. It was cute last night, I cleaned cages, so w/ each bun's cage I cleaned, he held while playing cards online. How cute is that? :bunnydance::bunnydance:

Yay! I've been waiting so long for Pebbles pics. I really needed to see *my* little girl!

Just keeping wearing down your woman, hopefully she'll agree to getting Pebbles (and you:)) a bunny friend soon.

Nocurrent pictures o fPebbles, but I havehundreds ofexcellen trabbit pictures I took in thepastmonth. ;)

fctats.jpg

This picturewas takenin Nov/2005.
2 years ago, my wifewanted the orangebunny in thebackground,butthebreederdidn't want to part with him.

This is the same bunny, 2 weeks ago (Feb/2007), ata localRabbit Show.

61323.jpg

! WARNING !.... Don't Wake The Bunny!!!

61342.jpg

Now... You've Done It! :shock:

61334.jpg

If Looks Can Kill.... :mad:

61326.jpg

About To Get The Butt... :bunnybutt:
Told you shouldn't ... Wake the Bunny.:D

This should go inthe Disapproving Bunny Photophile,butI want to keep ithere, because it is the bunny we almost got.

Rainbows! :surrender

Back