Pebbles Pictures 2007

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AngelnSnuffy wrote:
Those shots are great! Thanks for the detail onhow you got it. I need to mess w/ mine:).
Your CoolpixL6, has a maximum ISO 800,f3.2, 1/1500, and 116 mm.
I'm not sure how you set your camera though. Maybe the sports mode?

Thisis a picture, that is within the samerange of settings for your Nikon camera.
ISO 200 f3.2 1/1000 100mm

4m9vdbd.jpg

Here is Pebbles jumping towards me.

Rainbows! :)

my little lady mocha would like it to be known that she is appalled at my manners. it's hard to chastise druggies.

woohoo! :happydance i'm sure pebbles is grateful i'm on the other side of the world. i will squish her. i really, really will. i love all the bunnies on RO and god knows i'd take them all happily in a second, but pebbles is my absolute favorite - the top of the list.

not only do i want your rabbit, i want your camera. or your services as a bunny photographer. i have a canon s2 is. i'm trying to make the best of it but it's no use. :cry4:

I guess I should share, when you come calling. :D

missyscove wrote:
I think Pebbles and your camera should come visit me forawile. ;)
Actually, I'mstuck at home for the next 2 1/2 weeks.I'm bunny sitting Cocoa, Pebbles friend. :cool:

tailof2rabbits wrote:
not only do i want your rabbit, i want your camera. :cry4:eek:ryour services as a bunny photographer.
I get asked that alot.:D I'm suppose to be working on some pictures that I took on Saturday for some people who wants to put the pictures in a newspaper. ;)
Your Canon S2 IS, takes good contrasty pictures. It hasthe swiveling lcd screen. I've been to Manila before.:cool:

TinysMom wrote:
I love the vivid mode - do you use it all the time?
It depends. Vivid is nice for rabbits. But sometimes the picture gets too sharp and the color is too saturated. On my camera, I can setand make upmy own custom settings. I am still learning how to use my camera! :shock:

Here is another Vivid Mode picture. Are these pictures too large?

4kab7ds.jpg

ISO 200 f4.0 1/1000 200mm

Rainbows! :toastingbuns

I get asked that alot. :D I'm suppose to be working on some pictures that I took on Saturday for some people who wants to put the pictures in a newspaper. ;) Your Canon S2 IS, takes good contrasty pictures. It has the swiveling lcd screen. I've been to Manila before. :cool:
i want a camera that can freeze a bunny mid-binkie.
hey, what'd you do here? when? how long? come back!!! :jumpforjoy: i want portraits of them i can frame. :cry2

you can bring her friend with you. We have room. I'll take you to my shelter and we can get pebbles a permanent friend.

Totally awesome pics of a totally awesome little girl :). She has the most wonderful facial expressions :D.

Oooohhh, so if Cocoa is coming to visit, do we get more Pebbles/Cocoa pics??(hint..) :D

Jan

tailof2rabbits wrote:
i want a camera that can freeze a bunnymid-binkie. hey, what'd you do here? when? how long? come back!!! i want portraits of them i can frame.:cry2
It was a long time ago, when we had a holiday in Hong Kong,Singapore, Bangkok, and Hawaii. We spent a few days in Manila. :)

Even the best camera can't catch a mid-binkie. It takes alot of practice and some good luck. :D

4mtrafp.jpg

ISO 200 f6.3 1/200 95mm

As you can see the shutter speed was not fast enough to freeze the binky and eliminate the blurry picture.

Rainbows! :)

LuvaBun wrote:
She has the most wonderful facial expressions :D.
Oooohhh, so if Cocoa is coming to visit, do we get more Pebbles/Cocoa pics??(hint..) :D

62f0mix.jpg

Yes, I am bunnysitting Cocoaright now, and I can see Pebbles does need a friend to snuggle with.

5x6l543.jpg

Everytime Pebbles tries to get close to Cocoa, Cocoa would thump her feet and run away from Pebbles.

4qiv2ar.jpg

I guess Cocoa wants to be alone and her own space. Poor Pebbles. :shock:

Rainbows! :love

Even the best camera can't catch a mid-binkie. It takes alot of practice and some good luck.
let's not forget skills. it's the photographer, not the camera. and ofcourse it surely doesn't hurt that pebbles is such acutie.:hug1

how do you get such great DOF? also, why'd you get a nikon over anything else?
i'm curious because i'm saving up for a dslr (a cheap one,just because pushing buttons for everything is driving me nuts alreadyand i can't learn this way) and although i've had my eyes set on thecanon 400D, i don't really know what i'm missing out on, being a canonuser all my life. any suggestions?

Awww, that look on her little face says it all -she looks so sad that Cocoa doesn't want to cuddle :(. Never mindPebbles, I am sure there are zillions of bunnies out there that wouldjust love to snuggle with you (not to mention their humans :))

Jan

Pet_Bunny wrote:
missyscove wrote:
I'll take you to my shelter and we can get pebbles a permanent friend.
308ies4.jpg

Really?

Rainbows! :D
Okay, here's the plan. May is being really mean to me right now, so... I'll come on up to Canada, bunnynap Pebbles, head back to my house so she can hang out for a few weeks, then go to the shelter, gether a bunny friend, bond the two of them, then return them to Canada.

OR

I could bond Pebbles with my bunnies and then she'd have to stay here forever

muhaha

missyscove wrote:
Pet_Bunny wrote:
missyscove wrote:
I'll take you to my shelter and we can get pebbles a permanent friend.
308ies4.jpg

Really?

Rainbows! :D
Okay, here's the plan. May is being really mean to me right now, so... I'll come on up to Canada, bunnynap Pebbles, head back to my house so she can hang out for a few weeks, then go to the shelter, get her a bunny friend, bond the two of them, then return them to Canada.

OR

I could bond Pebbles with my bunnies and then she'd have to stay here forever

muhaha
Missycove, very clever. You have it all figured out. Sounds like a plan to me! Oh Pebbles?!:tongutwo:

Great binky shot by the way! I don't care if it's a bit blurry. That's awesome.:biggrin:

Pebbles has the most amazing little face, she is so beautiful!! Her expressions are so comical and intense, she is just so cute!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back