Pebbles Pictures 2007

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
missyscove wrote:
:run:
4znw95w.jpg
Good one Missyscove. You are so talented with Photoshop. Wish I could do things like that.

But you missed.....

4ys2now.jpg

5x58593.jpg

Sometimes Pebbles is just too fast.

Rainbows! :D

Pet_Bunny wrote:
missyscove wrote:
Good one Missyscove. You are so talented with Photoshop. Wish I could do things like that.

But you missed.....

4ys2now.jpg

5x58593.jpg

Sometimes Pebbles is just too fast.

Rainbows! :D
Actually, I don't even have photoshop. What I do have is called Jasc Paint Shop Pro Studio. We got it free after rebate. It has this thing called a picture tube.One of the options is a rope.

She is a speedy girl. I'll have to try a net next time. Or my secret weapon... crasins.

binkies wrote:
You know, it has been a long time since you have updated....

I agree, I almost bumped this the other night;).

Come on Stan, we need new pics of Pebbles.:D

Although, I know I am guilty of not updating as well:shock:. I'll have to do that.

How can one little bunny be so cute? :shock::adorable:

Pebbles will be mine very soon, I'm hatching a plan...Maddie needs a friend!:biggrin2:

OMG look at her little face! :inlove:I'm so jealous Stan :nope:

Haha Maddie sleeps with her eyes open, she's gotta watch out for those scary cats.:p

~~~~~~~~~
~Michaela, Ebony, Pebble, Madison & Angel Bunny Berri~

Gosh, she is the cutest little thing!:shock: It's amazing to me. Well, since you take thee best pics possible, it makes her even more irresistible;).

Thanks for sharing new pics!

Hey Pet bunny, how you been lately.

I think I need my Pebbles fix now that I am back. lol I just love those faces she makes, so serious that it makes me laugh everytime.

My favorite ones you took is when she was running and ran into the fence. hey who put that fence there.

Teresa says

"More Pebbles! Or I will get you!"

100_8356.jpg

Yup they are long lost twins. :biggrin2:Teresa believes Pebbles needs a bond mate or two.

Latest posts

Back