Pebbles Pictures 2007

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are just so adorable! pebbles chinning with her little bitty chin is one of the cutest things I've ever seen! I love watching any bunny chin but she's so animated!

SOOOSKA wrote:
but then you had 2 Beautiful Models.
6cfc5f8.jpg

4vf0wvd.jpg

Photos by Pet_Bunny

Oh my goodness - look at Bebe! What a great name too.
I love love love that picture of Pebbles with the little side tongue action - awwww.

Great pictures as always. I'm so jealous of your ability to take amazing pics I could look at all day. :p:D

OK, so I must have been on the planet Zog for the last week - I mean HOW ON EARTH DID I MISS THIS?????

Congratulations on the beautiful new girl - she is just such a cuti e . I hope she and Pebbles get on together - but I have a sneaking feeling that they are going to be great friends :)

Jan

I've missed Pebbles. Bebe looks so adorable. Pick one, I'll take the other. :thanks:

- Lisa / tailof2rabbits

Eek! Darn you, stupid internet that wasn't working! I totally missed this. Stan, I am sooooooo happy that you finally have a second bunny to love (and take pictures of!). Bebe is so cute and sounds like such a love! Here's hoping that she and Pebbles like each other!

I just love that picture of Pebbles :) My daughter said that "he takes such good pictures and pebbles is just so adorable!"

She's told me before that she wants a little Pebbles bunny - and she saw one at the petstore one day "OH MOM! it's like Pebbles!"

LuvaBun wrote:
OK, so I must have been on the planet Zog for the last week - I mean HOW ON EARTH DID I MISS THIS?????
Congratulations on the beautiful new girl - she is just such a cutie .
6aum1bq.jpg

Not hearing you ... :biggrin2:

naturestee wrote:
Eek! Darn you, stupid internet that wasn't working! I totally missed this. Bebe is so cute and sounds like such a love!

4uln18h.jpg

Bebe is such a love, she demands so much attention, and she thumps to let you know.
My internet isn't working too good either ... had to repost this picture three times. :crash

Back