New Litter - White Flemish Giants

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh my.....I'm so in love with them (and now so anxious for Athena to have her litter here).

I can't believe how big they've gotten in just a week....they seem HUGE in your hand.

TinysMom wrote:
I can't believe how big they've gotten in just a week....they seem HUGE in your hand.

They are pretty "chunky" at this point. (Prepare yourself! They do grow fast.)

A bit of a difference in a week:

DSC00966.jpg

1week-3.jpg

Thats amazing how quickly they grow lol and I thought the beverens grow quickly!!

I can see how your wire bottom cages are good having that many flemmies to clean out would be a very daunting thing over here lol I only have 6 beverens and they take some cleaning especially sully cause he is a mucky beggar lol

Lovely to see the pics of them Cathy :)

You're not going to be able to one hand them for much longer!

I really want to get a giant bunny someday. The thought of it scares Ryan, but I'm sure he'd be won over if he met one in person.

--Dawn

:faint:CUTENESS OVERLOAD!!!!!

This is the first time I've seen white Flemmie babies! They are just too adorable! and kissable!

Blues will always be my fave (sentimental reasons), and I love the blacks...but these whites are killing me!

lol, I will probably be saying the same thing about Peg's light grays/steel grays in another few days....;)

Tomorrow they will be 2 weeks old... I'll get new photo's either tonight or in the morning. Their eyes are open and they are VERY active. One of them was out of the nest box yesterday morning, sitting all alone and forelorn. He (SHE?) was very happy to get back with it's siblings when I popped it back in the box!

I'm waiting to see a picture of you holding one in your hand like the photo you took right before you sent Poe home to me. :) I want to see how many days it takes a Flemmie to be as big as my boy. LOL

You mean I not only have to wait for my litters - BUT I need to wait for you to update pictures too???

Hmmm.....

[align=center]:time:[/align]

The babies had their 2 week "check-up" this morning, They are all around 12 oz. each (3/4 lb.). Their eyes are open, one baby needed a little help with one eye. So that got soaked with warm water on a cotton ball and the eye was gently opened. There was no sign of infection, but I'll keep a watch on it for the next day or two.

Per your request... (ummmm ... demands?):

2weeks-1.jpg

2weeks-3.jpg

2weeks-2.jpg

2weeks-4.jpg

2weeks-8.jpg

2weeks-6.jpg

2weeks-7.jpg

2weeks-1.jpg

:inlove: WHAT A LITTLE PILE OF SUGAR-SWEETCUTENESS!! :inlove:

Congrats on your beautiful Flemmie babies, Cathy.

I hope you get some great show buns from this litter!

OMG Cathy total Overload...I cant tell u how happy I am that our demands paid off...baby pics Priceless!!!!

They look Huge..I am glad they r doing so well!!!

Latest posts

Back