New Litter - White Flemish Giants

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I spoke with Cathy over Christmas - she's having some computer issues and can't come on the forum to post pictures right now.

Hopefully soon!

Please forgive my absence! Yeah, the computer has been giving me problems!

The babies were 4 weeks old this past Saturday. They are all between 2 1/2 and 2 3/4 lbs. and doing very well. There are 4 girls and 2 boys. One boy (B1) is the largest and most gregarious! Super friendly and very "in your face"... has to be at the front of the cage everytime I'm there. (Yeah, I'm in love!)

Typical pose in one hand, but laying on the table... my hand just bearly holds his head now!
4weeks-6.jpg

In the same basket as before, but now only two fit!
4weeks-5.jpg

All six of them in the "show box"...
4week-1.jpg

Me, holding the white boy B1 (I do not have a double chin! it's a dewlap!)
4weeks-4.jpg

The girls...
4weeks-2.jpg

What a great group of kids, theymake me wonder (albeit briefly) how Gus would like a Flemish friend? I'd like a Flemish friend:inlove: , not sure about the rest of the crew though.

Fancy77 wrote:
They all look great I want them all!!!
If I can provide Cathy with enough Xanax to knock her out so she won't stress...one of the does *may* be flying here...I hope.

At least that is what I'm dreaming of...and Hermes will have a girlfriend his own color!

Me? Not STRESS??? There isn't enough Xanax in the country to keep me from worrying about my rabbits! LOL!

Lets see how they grow up... she's gonna have to pretty special to be Hermes wife!

TinysMom wrote:
Fancy77 wrote:
They all look great I want them all!!!
If I can provide Cathy with enough Xanax to knock her out so she won't stress...one of the does *may* be flying here...I hope.

At least that is what I'm dreaming of...and Hermes will have a girlfriend his own color!
If that happens Peg I will bethe bunny Terrorist hunting to get me one also :p

Latest posts

Back