My gosh!!! Maternity ward???

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PuterGeekGirl wrote:
Hah, Peg's husband sounds exactly like mine!! Goodman you got there Peg!
Yep - we just celebrated our 26th anniversary. (He robbed the cradle when he married me..).

Peg

... sorry for the confusion, the September showin Connecticut is hosting a Palamino Specialty, the National ARBAConvention is in October in Indianapolis, IN.

BlueGiants wrote:
... sorry for the confusion, the September show inConnecticut is hosting a Palamino Specialty, the National ARBAConvention is in October in Indianapolis, IN.
Trust me - it isn't hard to confuse me! :p

I'll be happy for those folks who can get a pal baby. I'll even try to not be jealous as I look at photos.

Besides...lately Tiny has even had some ENERGY to run around once in awhile. If he's asleep in the bedroom and I come out to thecomputer....when he realizes I'm gone - he practically RUNS out to bewith me.

So I guess I won't feel too bad...

Peg

Rose, I can't tell you how glad I am shewill kindle there with you instead of where she was. I can't even beginto express how thrilled I am for you and Gypsy and anyone getting oneof these babies. What you all are doing is incredible. I am tinkledpink for you all.

Tina

TinysMom wrote:
Ok - what convention is Rose going to be at that she's goingto make it to Gypsy's place...the show in CT or the show in INDY?

Just curious....

Peg

I'm only taking her (er, THEM!:shock:) to the next link of the railroad, then from there to IN, then to gypsy.

Rose

dajeti2 wrote:
Rose, I can't tell you how glad I am she will kindlethere with you instead of where she was. I can't even begin to expresshow thrilled I am for you and Gypsy and anyone getting one of thesebabies. What you all are doing is incredible. I am tinkled pink for youall.

Tina

When I think, if I'd waited any longer we might not have made thishappen....talk about accidental timing! I'm going to have SO much funif they are ok, raising them in their adorable babyhood.

WRIGGLIES AGAIN SOON!!!YAY!!!

Rose

I have been following your stories about Bub,Tank and the need to get this breed back on track. I am so glad thatyou were not only able to find Tank and get her back, but to find herbefore she may kindle is wonderful. I am sure she will be much betteroff kindling in your care than the care you have described she was in.

Pals are so adorable! I love the Bub pictures and stories. I hope forwonderful things to happean to this breed. Ohh, I can't wait to see thelittle wrigglies! I soooo want a Pal now! =)

232110big.gif

Oh YES! I definitely see a similarity! :) Was the male she was with aPal too? (I know it seems a silly question, but if it was answered, Idon't remember seeing it)

Baby buns are sooooo adorable! I'm so jealous! I'd love to play withbabies again. There's no way I'd find homes for them, though. So...Iexpect LOTS of pictures!!!!

please!

Oh my goodness Ijust set this picture as mybackground and wow oh wow doesshe look like one of those big poofy pillowsyou buy in a dept store !!!! LOL allbody tiny head lol . tryit its hysterical !

61876466.jpg

rabbitgirl wrote:

Oh - I LOVE it! I put fabric around my girls' cages whenthey get close to kindling so they are enclosed on threesides and the top.

I can hardly wait to see what she has.....you're all making me want one so badly..

Peg

Latest posts

Back