My gosh!!! Maternity ward???

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know...I felt so bad for her. One ofmy employees actually took them both home and they were bothspayed. They are still living the good life -- she spoilsthem rotten, as she should. I was amazed at how quickly theyboth bounced back after giving birth. The one with 8 had somehair loss, but the vet put her on some extra vitamins and she was justfine. Her attitude never changed, sheis such asweetheart.

Jen

The object of all this excitement is doingnothing but sleep. She's got that weary heavy look of a girl who wantsto STOP carrying these annoying little aliens around.:p

Rose

Come on Tank - we are tired of waiting! :waiting:

Oh, Raz - if you want to drop off SLG so you can have more roomfor a Pal, just let me know. She can help me spoil and cuddleall my animals and then we can go pick blackberries, fishing, andtravel to Gaitlinsburg to Ripley's Aquarium.

Come on...I might need a cute little flower girl soon for a wedding (my brother's).

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
[suP]8 on Sunday. And I reallywant one... Maybe someone could cometake SLG and Sebastianoff my hands for awhile?[/suP][suP] [/suP]

[suP]Raspberry[/suP]

Gypsy wrote:

ANYTIME Razz just send em myway SLG ans Cassi can have ablast frog hunting , snake wrangling ,kittty hugging , Bunny chasing , watchingthe Deer , watching out for the Moose's , She wouldhave a BLAST!!!!!! ,

Carolyn wrote:

The most logical place for them to go is to Tucker Town where they will be respected, loved, and appreciated for a change.

Sorry it took so long for me to getaround to it girls, but it's been a busy week,and big boxesare hard to come by, so still looking for one for SLG, but Sebbie willbe on his way shortly!

PriorityMail.jpg

Now, come on Tank, have those babies, I'll have room for one now!!! :cool:

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
Sorry it took so long for meto get around to it girls, but it's been a busy week,and bigboxes are hard to come by, so still looking for one for SLG, but Sebbiewill be on his way shortly!

PriorityMail.jpg

Now, come on Tank, have those babies, I'll have room for one now!!! :cool:
That is just wrong!

Latest posts

Back