My gosh!!! Maternity ward???

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tank and her big belly (keep in mind I feel sharp protruding bones on her hips):

ab149f35.jpg

094194b9.jpg

1ae7392d.jpg

70c5b10d.jpg

ea0f5c48.jpg

See? It doesn't look as big as life in the pics though.

b67acd6c.jpg

5eb4736c.jpg

61876466.jpg

She's really edgy right now, and won't stand up for more than a few seconds. She eats lying down like a Flemish and is breathing hard and fast. This is really really familiar, folks.... :shock:

Rose

Rose: If there are any special needs babies, like blind or deaf, who need homes, I would be more then willing to take one of those. Also, you have a PM.

Come on people!! We can line up homes for babies... just in case...

Jen

gypsy wrote:
rabbitgirl wrote:
TinysMom wrote:
Oh... I wish I was somewhere on the route so I could maybe get a Pal.

WHAT AM I SAYING?  Someone smack me hard!

They do look so cute though - I'm trying to imagine what Tiny would be like with batteries.... since he rarely has energy to do stuff..... I bet that would be so much fun.

I will not be envious.... I will not be envious.... I will not be envious!

I WANT!!!!

Peg

You need one. :p

*ducks and runs*
:rofl:

Gypsy - believe it or not - if they were going to be delivered to you at the ARBA convention.... I actually might have a way of getting one here. And Art's birthday IS in October.... maybe HE'D like a rabbit? (It would have to be a doe).

What am I thinking of... must stop this! But after reading the descriptions of pals... and looking at them - I find myself wanting a doe - not to breed - lionheads are the only ones I'll breed.... everything else gets snipped.  But oh... it would be nice!

Peg

FreddysMom wrote:
you KNOW you one want oneeeee Peg!!! :D
<br>Yes I do... and Art just asked me when we're going to pick it up....

I told him, "I'm just kidding... I've got enough even though I'd like one" and he said, "Well... if you want it - let me know where and when we pick it up and I'll drive..".

And people wonder why I have so many rabbits? The man has a hard time saying "NO" to me.... and I don't even try to twist his arm or anything. I just say, "May I?" and then leave it in his hands.....

Peg

Oh man, you know that if I could, I would. A Palis at the top of my wish list :( But it would take a minor miricle forthat to happen, so I will just hope and pray that you are ableto find homes for all these babes.

Wish I could do more to help. Good luck!

Ok, when and where is the convention (I know Icould look it up, but I'm feeling too lazy LMBO)? Iwant to go! I'm not sure I will be able to, I'm hoping tostart a new job, but I want to try!

Peg...you NEED a pal! I'm thinking I need 2!

Jen

ha ha ha ha... PAL FEVER!!!!!!!!:D

Peg, I told you you want one.:pWhat a hubby!!!!

Seriously, what do you all think of that belly? Does that look like "baby" to you?

Rose

cirrustwi wrote:
Ok, when and where is the convention (I know I could look itup, but I'm feeling too lazy LMBO)? I want togo! I'm not sure I will be able to, I'm hoping to start a newjob, but I want to try!

Peg...you NEED a pal! I'm thinking I need 2!

Jen
i believe its in Oxford, CT sept 18th

I thought Gypsy was going to the ARBA conventionin October....to pick up the Pals...it is in Indianapolis,IN. Maybe I'm wrong?

Peg

YES! Rose but itlooks more like 8 or so !!!! Shehas had large litters before right ?

I have a ding batDoe herethinking she ishaving babies too ,even got her nest all lined andeverything , dingy rabbit . I know forfact she hasnt been with a Buck he he hehe her cage has a Lock onit lol .

TinysMom wrote:
I thought Gypsy was going to the ARBA convention inOctober....to pick up the Pals...it is in Indianapolis, IN.Maybe I'm wrong?

Peg
this was what Blue Giants said it can be foundin this thread(http://rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=9658&amp;forum_id=1)

"Good Morning!

The Nutmeg Rabbit breeders Club show at Goshen is September18th. There will be an Open all breed show and well as aYouth All breed show, Plus they will have Opne and Youth Mini RexSpecialties, and an Open Polish Show and Open Palamino Show.

And I'm so disappointed, we can't make it this year... my parents arecelebrating their 50th wedding anniversary, and if Igo to arabbit show instead, they may never speak to me again... (hmmm... thatmay not be a BAD thing!)"

TinysMom wrote:
FreddysMom wrote:
you KNOWyou one want oneeeee Peg!!! :D
Yes I do...and Art just asked me when we're going to pick it up....

I told him, "I'm just kidding...I've got enough even though I'd likeone" and he said, "Well...if you want it - let me know where and whenwe pick it up and I'll drive..".

And people wonder why I have so many rabbits? The man has ahard time saying "NO" to me....and I don't even try to twist his arm oranything. I just say, "May I?" and then leave it in hishands.....

Peg

Actually, maybe I should relate the whole conversation to give a better idea of my husband and what living with him is like.

I sat at the far corner of the bed while he was playing a computer gameand said, "I think this is safe....now to wait for you to get in abattle so I can ask my question and take off running without you beingable to catch me.."

He said, "You want another rabbit...right?"

And I said, "Well..."

And he said, "How many rabbits this time? When do we need to go pick them up?"

That's when I tried to explain that *IF* I were to get one - they aren't even born yet....and that I would get only one....

The conversation went on a bit from there and I said the line about,"Yes I want one...but I have enough.." to which he said, "I wouldn'tmind you getting another one. I know you really want it..".

Ok...you pretty much know the rest of the conversation. Thisis the same man who helped me clean out cages on Saturday and helps mefeed the bunnies and checks their water in the mornings before he goesto work...without me asking him to do so.

I think he feels a bit bad because Tiny doesn't like him.Actually - Tiny likes him about as much as he likes anyone else...butTiny definitely PREFERS me...

Peg

TinysMom wrote:
I thought Gypsy was going to the ARBA convention inOctober....to pick up the Pals...it is in Indianapolis, IN.Maybe I'm wrong?

Peg
No I cant make itthat far, How I wish I couldthough , My back and neck barely takea 2 hour drive , and even atthat I have a hard time walkingafterwards , There are Peoplegoing from NH to TheConvention who are willing to pick up and transfereRabbits back to NH , Thecost is minimal , Butwhere There are 2 People on theboard who have offered homes to 2 ofthe babies I am going to see ifit can be worked intothe drive and have dropoffs with Cirrus and Feddies Mom .If not we will comeup with an alternateroute so they can get their babies ., IFand When she kindles .

Oops - my bad. I can't get a rabbit back from CT...but I could from Indy...sounds strange - I know!

Peg

Thanks Gypsy!! I was so confused as towhat's happening in the transport thing. I might be able togo to Indy too. Shawn has family there, so maybe we could gosee his brother... Anyway, I'm sure we can work it out.

Jen

i wish i didnt have a stupid 15,000 miles a yearagreement (im already over :?)..id drive everywhere ..i loveroad trips!! i wish i could help out more with this transporting stuff!!

Ok - what convention is Rose going to be at that she's going to make it to Gypsy's place...the show in CT or the show in INDY?

Just curious....

Peg

Latest posts

Back