My baby bunny was born

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LionheadBB wrote:
JennJenn wrote:
Awwwwwww I love her! She is adorable. How long until you get to bring her home?

Thank you!!!! I am picking her up at the rabbit show the first weekend of May. I dont count this week or the week I get her, so 4 more weeks is how I look at it so it dont seem so long. :p
Why do you have to wait so long to get her?

paul2641 wrote:
LionheadBB wrote:
JennJenn wrote:
Awwwwwww I love her! She is adorable. How long until you get to bring her home?

Thank you!!!! I am picking her up at the rabbit show the first weekend of May. I dont count this week or the week I get her, so 4 more weeks is how I look at it so it dont seem so long. :p

She is in Pennsylvania and I am in Holland Ohio. I can handle driving 2 hours to the Columbus to get her rather than driving to the breeders house.

LionheadBB wrote:
paul2641 wrote:
LionheadBB wrote:
JennJenn wrote:
Awwwwwww I love her!  She is adorable.  How long until you get to bring her home?

She is in Pennsylvania and I am in Holland Ohio. I can handle driving 2 hours to the Columbus to get her rather than driving to the breeders house.
Get ya now.

Was curious on how big Maggie is getting and the breeder said she is not even a pound yet and she is a month and a half. She is the smallest of the litter so I expected it, but is this a healthy weight for her age for her breed?

Yeah it's a healthy weight, If I recall correctly lionheads should be between 2.5 to 3.5 pounds. That's fully grown though.

[align=center]:p7 Weeks Old:p

021.jpg

[/align]

Luvr of Wabbits and Polar Bears wrote:
She's looking very cute. I bet yah you can't wait for her to come home!

I know....I try not to think about her, but its not posible. I count the days! :cry2 lol

Thank you I am too! Definitely will take lots of pics when she gets here. :biggrin2:

Back