My baby bunny was born

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LionheadBB

Reaction score
I am not getting the broken black one year old rabbit as I cant get him here to me, but the breeder I have been talking to for 2 months said no matter what she will get the kit to me. The one with the yellow arrow is mine and was born 02-10-09. :D

Sorry I moved them to a new album and it messed up. Here you are........

001.jpg
003.jpg

004.jpg
005.jpg

006.jpg
002.jpg

FallingStar wrote:
Awww! :)
He is a doll!
Your so lucky! I can't wait till you get the little guy.

-
Karlee
Not sure if its a little guy or little girl yet. ;) I will know in 2 weeks or so and will keep you updated with more pics. He/she is a teddy lionhead which is even more fluffy than a regular lionhead. Here is the mommy and daddy which the daddy is a teddy to show you what mine will look like.

IMG_1240.jpg
IMG_1290.jpg

MORE PICS!!!!!!!!!!! Please help me think of girl and boy names as the breeder has to get the pedigree going. Thanks all

4.jpg
5.jpg

6.jpg
3.jpg

1.jpg
2.jpg

I dont know why but I am getting this strong feeling its a girl by the way "it" looks. I like Honeybear, Buttons, Ellie, Allie, Bailey.

Boy-Snoopy,Dominoe

Universal-Kibbles

Still looking names up but so far this is what I like.

aw he has a cheeky gleam in his eye :p you are gonna have fun with him :) ( if its a him lol I always think the cheekiest ones are boys lol)

I love Dominoe too, but she told me she has had that name on a pedigree before or something so I cant use it. :tears2:

That little bunny is so cute! I don't see why you can't name him/her Domino if you want. I wouldn't think the name on the pedigree is that important if she's just going to be a pet. You could always ask to have Dom or Domi on the pedigree.

SnowyShiloh wrote:
That little bunny is so cute! I don't see why you can't name him/her Domino if you want. I wouldn't think the name on the pedigree is that important if she's just going to be a pet. You could always ask to have Dom or Domi on the pedigree.
Hey thats true. :D

Latest posts

Back