My baby bunny was born

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She/he is sooo cute!!
The breeder most likely isn't going to be able to tell the gender until 6-8 weeks. So you may as well pick a boy name just in case.

I know I was just thinking that yesterday! It would be so weird to look at it as a boy after thinking its a girl and calling it Maggie. :expressionless

Sorry Im so childish all! Its just Im only 19 with no kids so Maggie will be my baby. :D I am so excited and dont know how much longer I can wait to spoil her. :p

100_8072.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

What I have got for her so far. I hope she is a girl! :?

Awe!! She is already spoiled rotten.;-) I Love your website! I know you're counting the days until Maggie can come home. Congrats on your baby bun!

momof2buns wrote:
Awe!! She is already spoiled rotten.;-) I Love your website! I know you're counting the days until Maggie can come home. Congrats on your baby bun!

Thank you so much! Ya, that stuff is just the beginning and I dont even have her yet. lol

polly wrote:
aw he has a cheeky gleam in his eye :p you are gonna have fun with him :) ( if its a him lol I always think the cheekiest ones are boys lol)

I agree! Very cute babies!!!

Denise

Awwwwwww I love her! She is adorable. How long until you get to bring her home?

Oh my goodness Maggie is so cute.

I love the food dish you bought for her.

Looking forward to seeing many more pictures of her.

Susan :)

JennJenn wrote:
Awwwwwww I love her! She is adorable. How long until you get to bring her home?

Thank you!!!! I am picking her up at the rabbit show the first weekend of May. I dont count this week or the week I get her, so 4 more weeks is how I look at it so it dont seem so long. :p

SOOOSKA wrote:
Oh my goodness Maggie is so cute.

I love the food dish you bought for her.

Looking forward to seeing many more pictures of her.

Susan :)

Thank You!!!! I am looking forward to more pics of her as well. :biggrin2: I actually got that bowl for 2.00. hehehe

Bo B Bunny wrote:
She is really cute! Love those markings! and what a poof ball! LOL!

Thank you!!!! I like her sisters because they are teddys too, but Maggie is evenly maned all over and the other girls have a strict mane that stands out. I like that she is evenly fluffed. :blushan:

Back