My baby bunny was born

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One thought about the leg biting: my baby bun sometimes nibbles on my legs when I'm wearing pants because he doesn't realize my skin is under there; he just wants to see what my jeans taste like. Does your bun still bite your legsif you're wearing shorts? She may just be curious about your clothing and not nipping because she's uncomfortable or anything.

Also, you mentioned how you're trying to not pick her up so much and I think that's huge. My bun does not enjoy being picked up unless it's a really quick move from the ground to my lap (very short distance). If I had to pick him up every time I let him out of the cage, he wouldn't be very happy with me at all. I think she'll trust you a lot more when you let her approach you instead of picking her up all the time because she won't just associate you with picking her up.

ETA: She's really adorable! I'm sure with time she'll come around. I was also thinking they she may be becoming hormonal - lots of people have issues with teenage buns (especially females, it seems) but once they grow up and get spayed they seem to grow out of the naughty behavior.

Latest posts

Back