Mimzy's Blog!! ((and Fallow))

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So...been stressed. Havn't been updating...here's a quick spill. I have the camera batteries charging so I can get some bun pics later possibly.

My best friend is having a boy, her due date is june 29th, which was my original due date :) her and her bf are a bit better, i dont know how much better

I have fallen in love with the idea of having a capybara. Lol. I can dream!

Me and boy are done. Too good to be true. Had to be the stronger person and for once, I gave in and listened to a friend instead of my heart. And I was right to now. I miss him...but every time I have seen him we argue...argue about argueing, and try to piss eachother off to hurt one another. Not healthy on either end.

I still have a party side to me. I enjoy having a few beers, playing beer pong, and bonfires. Last night was one of my fun nights. I ended up standing between my friend (who I recently called out on some things and we weren't getting along), but she's 17 and a drunk guy was mad and they go to yellin at one another. None of the guys thought he would do something, but I know abusive guys. So I got slammed into the fridge by him, have a few bruises on my arm. Then a friend came and picked me and my friend up because my car was blocked in...I wasn't scared, though. That made me extremely proud of myself. If only I was braver when it came to other things...I actually wished he had hit me so I would have ever right to attempt to beat him. (horrible I know)

So I am spending Valentine's day alone...well technically I claimed Fallow as my Valentine. lol. My friend who picked me up 3 in the morning after the stuff last night went down wants to take me out to dinner, I owe him dinner from like Oct.

Bunnies are decent. A little neglected maybe, but the giants are free roaming and Sebille goes to work with me and runs in the pen.
Mimzy's stomach fur isn't growing right, and I think she
s pulling at it but she's showing no signs of distress or illness. There was something odd I noticed the other night that worries me. She was hopping along and stepped on a book and fell over...and she can't find treats. She has always had a weird kink where she binkies into walls, but lately she's been running into them as well. She tried jumping on the bed when I offered treats and she missed, hitting the side of the bed...it's barely 2ft off the ground. So I don't know what's going on...
Fallow is shedding horribly, the furminator is fun. he likes to gather the fur into his corner on his dog bed. lol. My cat chases the fur that flies around. I definatly can't wait to furminate OUTSIDE!!!

It's also been warming up so I am looking forward to tomorrow and spending some time outside with the bunnies and trying out the harnesses Denise sent me :) I will take pictures!!!!!

So that's a...not so short/quick update on everything. I am just kinda blah right now...I feel like I have neglected RO horribly compared to how I used to be on. Sorry everyone.

I am glad you stood up to that guy what a jerk.

Sorry your having a lot of stress lately, I definitely feel your pain.

Fallow is a great one to claim for a Valentine, what a cutie.

Thanks, Dave :)

Stress seems to be a part of everyones daily life, I just havn't found ways to cope with every bit of it yet. Most of it is solved by a hot shower or a quick run...some of it I just gotta try to ignore.

Yes, Fallow is a lovely boy :) His breeer contacted me yesterday wanting to know if I wanted one of his sisters whose ears were bit off by mom and who seems to possibly be blind...I so wish I could. ): She looks like her mom, a rew.

1265860123.jpg

1265860120.jpg

1265859601.jpg

1265860137.jpg

And Happy Valentine's day everyone :) Hope yours is a good one

Thanks everyone :)

Mimzy destroyed the bag that holds the hay so now hay is strewn in the corner of my room. lol...I woke up at 3am and put Mimzy back in the cage. Fallow looked to cute sleeping so he got to stay out, he didn't seem to mind. He slept at the foot of my bed for a bit next to the cat

Mimzy has started digging more despite her spay

sebille is getting supr excited for play time now. he runs back and forth to the carrier, and he loooves being at work now. he binkies around and is learning how to hop on the slippery floor. lol. he runs up to kids and must think hes bigger, he chases the store dog, who is TERRFIED of him lol. he loves trying out all the dog bed too :)

Mimzy did get locked up at 3am this morning...I couldn't sleep.

Fallow likes his time away from Mimzy I think. He actually sdpends time in the room when she's in the cage, he sleeps in bed with me and turns into my cuddle bun

Fallow chewed through my sisters charger. my dad says rabbits are gone.
her dog has destroyed my books, my bras, my thongs, my waterer jug she chewed to peices, she destroyed a bag of cat food and ate almost all of it...expensive cat food that costs like 40$ a bag.
im in tears. i have had a horrible last two days. the amount of stress im in i have not been able to eat since yesterday morning and hardly slept last night. i have been chain smoking so not to feel anything.
my rabbits are my sanity. my parents say i am a bad mom...i dont even try argueing.

its a week away from the day that jesse died. and i am heart broken. i cant breath right now from the stress and trying not to cry. i dont work for 3 more hours. i have no where to go. im hiding in the basement replaying iris by goo goo dolls. thats the song jesse dedicated to me. stupid guys hurting me...this is the reason i wont let him go...because loving him fully and completely keeps me from caring about anyone else. ever. because i dont need to. i have my daughter. i have my buns. i dont need a guy in my life...who just lets me down in the end. so i will hold onto his memory forever and never move on. i have no reason to.

I am so sorry :(
My animals (Both rabbits and chinchillas) have destoryed a lot of wires and sometime James gets really frustrated and will say things,but once I tell him they are too important or more importantly, it his/our fault for leaving them out, he calms down.

I hope this is what happens.

I understsand about the man too. Sometimes I have to remind myself that while I love James, if it doesn't work out I am a strong, young, beautiful person and I need to move on. It is the same with you. You have so much to live for with your daughter, and that is what you need to concentrate on. It may be hard, but I think its worth it. I will tell you something, my mom didn't want to live with her life anymore, and while I won't go into details, it hurts me now to think that I wasn't enough to keep her going or want to live. It has also hurt our relationship permentatly, as I love her, but my love for her is almost no different than my love for my aunt, there is no mother connection. Just try to stay strong for your daughter, and for your bunnies.

I will be thinking of you and hoping it turns out ok.

my dad hasnt mentioned anything about it since. he says rabbits are stupid pets and i have a kid and thats enough for me to take care of....i dont get to get out often-so my bunnies are my escape for a moment.
but my dad cant understand that.
i was crying this morning, my mom told me to suck it up stop cryin and take care of my daughter...i dont understand how a parent can be so cold

and i think its everything building up at once. ive found the worst guys lately and just need to honestly take a break and be happy without any guy in my life.
and thank you for sharing that part of you with me...i have thought sometimes in the worser moments that taking the easy way out was best, but then who would take care of my bunnies and teach the kid to love animals to much. i gotta live for them all.

thank you, Myia

and thank you so much Denise. you did help this morning and im thankful for that. :)

I am so sorry things are not going well for you right now. My pm box is always open. Maybe your parents are saying your a bad mom because you are succeeding with your daughter where they feel they failed. Every time they say that, take it as a compliment that your doing things right.

Things can only get better, continue to work towards your goals. I've read about some of your decisions regarding choice of friends and it sounds like you have a good head on your shoulders. Don't give up.

thanks Dave and Christina. It's truly nice to just have some support somewhere.
so thank you :)

Sebi at work wit me sleeping in my coat. he is defineatly being forced into a cuddle bun, lol.
1266839120.jpg

My two babies in bed...and the dog who im still upset with
1266839127.jpg

Charlee and Daisy
1266839108.jpg

Store kitty, Barney and me
1266839131.jpg

I am so jealous! I wish I can bring my buns to work with me!

What kind of charger was lost, maybe I can find one for you to replace.

Thank Denise :)

And a phone charger...I don't know what kind. Already grabbed one at target :)

And he is very socialized from coming to work with me. Very brave too

that guy i met that i thought was so great like a month ago-it has ended...i was hurting...now i am just hitting the vindictive stage. and even though i just ruined things for him pretty bad-hes still very civil with me. how kind.

so tomorrows my day off...i need to spend time with the bunnies..i miss them and being with them so much. hmmm...

i am feeling extremely happy at that moment and I am trying to tempt Fallow to me with cheerios! but he kinda isnt fallin for it

Latest posts

Back