Mimzy's Blog!! ((and Fallow))

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SweetSassy wrote:
That would be scary. (about the bunnies)

TANKFULLY the buns are perfectly fine and were super excited to see me this morning!! Mimzy even lemme pet her

Fancy77 wrote:
U are luck to have that boy...butting up with a witch must b rough LMAO

LMFAO hes great...we did kinda fight yesterday cause his brother thinks im super awesome and always takes my side and it makes levi mad.

mucked out the barn yesterday for 20$. Jake kept getting in my waydemanding attention. ill try and get some pics of the horses tonight, maybe the dogs

heres a shot of Jake-this pic does him no justice. i look hrorible...i was muckin and gross.
1271094386.jpg

And here's George.
1270858157.jpg

1270770253.jpg

She was killed by the dog...Fallow wont move from his spot except to get a drink. He's hardly eating. Took done the NIC cage and Sebis in the big kennel while Fallow free roams. Fallow spent some time by Sebi's kennel...I'm hoping to begin bonding them soon.

In other news of the life of brenda:
Me and the bf have only been together a month...but were apartment hunting. Were doing 3 month leases-even though it is a bit more expensive it's better in case we don't work out. Which as is we are doing amazing. We had a rough beginning a few months ago and we both learned to be very grateful for one another.

1270770260.jpg

1270770256.jpg

I'm lucky Sebi is so tolerant of Charlee
1271278320.jpg

Charlee givin Sebi kisses
1271278324.jpg

My sister called me this morning and asked if she could have Fallow. Of course it was a quick no, but when I asked her why she wanted him-cause shes not a bun fan- I realized why I love Fallow so much.
He is the perfect rabbit.
-Doesn't chew wires or carpet.
-Tolerates anything
-Loves attention
-100% with the litter box (cept around Sebi's cage sometimes)
-Sleeps in bed with you
-never bites
-follows you around

hes my baby...

Wabbitdad12 wrote:
What happened to Mimzy?

Mimzy was mauled by my sisters dog ):

Fallow is doing good considering. I've read bad stories about a bond pair loosing his mate. he still doesnt want a lot of attention though. I dont get to spend so much time with them as thy are still at my parents. in a month we move into the apartment so then buns will have more attention then...otherwise everything else is good. bout to pay off my car with my fed return. the bf is great-i was throwing up all night so this morning he told me to stay in bed and he got charlee and took her to daycare...i get to sit in bed all day (between running to the bathroom thinking im going to throw up) and relax...kinda nice to be taken care of.

oh! and at the apartment...charlee will have her very own room for the first time in her life!!!! we set up the extra room by our room at his parents for her, shes got her first bed! she fell asleep in the chair last night watching tv. lol...such a big girl. sometime next week we will probably go pick out cutesy bedding for her and some other girly stuff-TO THE THRIFT STORE WE GO!

my mom texted me early this morning: rabbits out today.
so i have to find somewhere to keep my buns for 3 weeks...i keep runing out of options for everything that i thought was working out ok ):

Fallow is doing better though. i went and fed and watered them yesterday and he laid down for me to pet him. i feel horrible not being able to spend more time with him right after him loosing Mimzy...but i dont have any other options right now.

the bf is upset cause im stressed and snappy lately...i havnt smoked since sunday morning and its been a painful thing for me to do after smokin for 7 years about. i dont mean to...im just tired and he doesnt get it...i tell him im craving one and i may have a smile on my face but my lungs feel like there is a giant weight on them and it hurts to breath...he just says youll be fine and leaves it at that. i just dont even tell him anymore. i know he means well, he just doesnt know HOW. o well....

Sebi is going to work with me tomorrow. i miss him.

Buns are happy n my friends basement. :) she pulls Sebi out and cuddles him, hes sucha diva lately -.-

so...i texted the bf yesterday afternoon telling him i wanted a dog at the apartment. we were iffy about a dog until yesterday due to the fact wed be in an apartment with 2 buns and a cat anyways....so onto the reason i am getting a dog...
Daisy, my sisters dog, is a 75ish lbs great dane/lab mix. she is all black and tends to be intimidating but a huge baby! so we are walking at a park ive never been to with my daughter, Charlee...midday so i never thought of any safety things. Daisy was off running around the pond debating jumping in the water to go after geese...well charlee and i start walkin toward the car and i notice this guy about 20ft away crouched behind a tree ahead of me by the sidewalk. made me kinda nervous and more so as i got closer. i started walkin back the way id come and the guy stood up so i called daisy and the guy froze, when he saw Daisy he walked away to his car and sped off....

so i get a dog. i jog and walk at night and enjoy going to parks with charlee. if that guy had attacked me i would not have been able to defend myself if hed attacked me and Daisy is intimidating enough to scare him off im sure.

im researching right now...there are a lot of breeds that i cannot have. so ive been lookin at heelers or aussies or wolfhounds MAYBE...heeler or aussie mix preferably. may not look intimidating, but their loyal enough to be protective-in most cases.

I know Aussies and Healers are cool, but don't forget that they are herding breeds. Without a doubt, your daughter, your critters, and yourself could be objects of their herding instincts. I've heard stories of kids being herded around a dining room tables by a herding dog. Wolfhounds are sight-hounds, maybe not the best pick with other small animals around.

So sorry to hear about Mimzy. I hope Fallow is able to get over his grieving for her.

myheart

Latest posts

Back