Mimzy's Blog!! ((and Fallow))

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Short update:

Sebille is coming up on his 4 months and will be getting fixed soon :)

Fallow's first birthday is coming up next month!!

Mimzy is still skittish but we've come to a agreement where I don't bother her and she doesn't bother me and as long as I do what she wants when she wants, she might let me scracth her a couple time...such a princess

1267384972.jpg

Giving me kisses :)
1267384969.jpg

1267898887.jpg

Sleepin
1267901382.jpg

Thought it was to cute at work and had someone take a picture. dint realize he was so big lol
1267901155.jpg

thanks everyone!!!

and ya, fallow has got some big feet, lol!

sebi decided to be brave today...so he was teasing the giants stickin his face in the cage and fallow got him...he screamed and ran into the bed. lol...poor boy was all bloody on his nose again -.- one more scar. what a trooper though. went right back to tease them again

its been a minute, i promised pictures probably last monthish....but i shall dig out the camera and get some tonight!!!

mimzy and fallow...mainly fallow, are overweight. im cutting them down and probably switching them over to oxbow soon.
fallows birthday wasnt too exciting, but he does share a birthday with a friends horse!!! that was cool to me and her :)

sebis nueter went well...i was a bit upset they raised the price 50$ and charge more for the pain meds after and require them but whatever. its done now. :) now...i will attempt to bond them...i dont even know where to start. hes so tiny compared to them!!! he just kinda never grew up. lol

Sebi came to work with me, he has spent most of the day sitting by the computer sleeping. He's doin wonderful about holding his poop/pee till i take him t the liter box. he goes up to customers too and nudges them for pets. i feel lucky to have such a friendly boy

1269623947.jpg

1269623952.jpg

for size comparison
1269626149.jpg

ya im hoping hes full grown :) his ears helicopter so well see how they turn out in the end

short update. stayed with bfs parents last night, im so thankful for them. i had no where really to go and charlee was hungry. they fed us and we took a bath. im crying wrting this. i feel so blessed to have a bf that has such a wonderful family who is so supportive and open to me. buns are still at my parens along with my cat. i miss them. i would stay home just for them...im trying to hard to figure out how i can have my babies with me. moving is good and bad...its going to be rough with me being broke...but itll trn out great for charlee and i in the end i hope. fingers crossed. my Smokey girl...i raised her from a day old from the bottle. shell be 9 this year...ive never not been without her. now it may be a couple months. i hope not.
1269224300.jpg
1267898893.jpg
Sebi at work easter sunday
1270396953.jpg
my baby giants
1270007017.jpg

1270006407.jpg
1270006165.jpg
my buns and cat are as importat as my daughter (im cryin again) they are my soul and my escape and my hapiness...without them is...idk...nothing feels right knowing i may loose them.

So sorry your going thru a rough time. :hug:pM me any time.

I can't believe how big Sebi got. Omg.... That outdoor pic makes him look big. He is such an adorable bunny. :)

if you look close at the outdoor pic theres a cat inside lol

and im really worried bout the giants.
my dad opened the attic and the giants got outta their cage (their not used to being caged) and i found them in the attic. im hoping they didnt eat any of the insulation.

sigh.

my bfs the best...beenhaving a HORRIBLE day...as this past few days has been...
he texted me saying theres 10$ for gas and a pack of smokes in my car for me. and then he texted saying he gathered up a bunch of change from his car and going to sonic for a cherry limeade

Latest posts

Back