Mimzy's Blog!! ((and Fallow))

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fuzz16

Reaction score
[align=center]
MissMimzy.jpg
[/align]
So my homin slave kept on bein' selfish and talkin' bout her to much so Fallow and I got together and makin' our own blog =:)

A bits about the boot-a-ful me. I was born Mai 9, 2009. It was a pretty day, too. My mommi was a small broken chesnut just like me!! My daddi was a big handsome man and my homin tells me all the time I am startin to look a lot like him with his big fat head. I think that's a compliment, though. My homin brought me home June 15th and she said I was the tiniest cootest baby she'd ever did see. I remember how happy she was and how much pain and depressed she was before me, I gave her lotta kisses and I made her happy. I don't like bois after the stories she told me, I'm very particular about who I like of her friends...homins just don't make sense to me sometimes. =:/

Which leads me to this! I'm so upset with my homin right now! She's been talking about getting me a boitoi! I was horrified. I don't want a boi after all the stories she tells me. That's why I'm so super mean to them. I'ma be a heartbreaker just like my homin. She taught me one thing, at least!

[align=center][/align]
[align=center]
Fallow.jpg
[/align]
Mimzy was hoggin the big typy screen thing. My homin mum is sitting with me now giving me cuddles and love as I type. She says to say ello. Homin mom is treated like a slave by Mimzy! She's so mean to her sometimes. Demanding all the attention and just taking her food. I don't know why mum lets her do it. I think she shoulda get caged up! =;) ((Don't tell Mimzy I said that))

Well Mimzy dida not wanna talk about me, so I'll tell you about me. I came from the same lady as Mimzy, I am older than her, and born before her! Mimzy's kinda weird, she says my bundad is very handsome. I think she is nuts. I'm just as pretty as him! I was born March 15, 2009. Mum got me cause she fell in love with my baby picture. Totally understandable, though. I was super cute. Mum picked up me and my brother April 21, 2009. She always liked me better than him, I was always much nicer. He was mean to her like Mimzy and very demanding. He was mean to me sometimes too, such a bully. Him and Mimzy woulda made a good pair!! =:# ((Don't tell Mimzy I said that neither!!))

Sadly my brother doesn't live with us anymore. =:'( I didn't understand till one night mum came into our cage with a few blue berries and my favorite crackers and held me and Blake and cried. I never seen a homin have water come out thier eyes. Maybe that's where rain is from. Blake said it's cause homins have clear blood that looks like water and she was hurt. Either way, Blake left mum to eat but I stayed with her and she got my fur all bloody and wet with her eyes. Blake left a few weeks later with Mizz Sara.

Now Mimzy and I gotta stay in the garage cause mum's got super lots of bags to unpack and I been in her room once and it's such a mess still. Her bed is comfy as I member it, though. I gotta go, mum said we get to play in the grass since it's kinda nice out.

Well yesterday I went to petsmart to return some things that I decided I didnt really need nor want and had a small shopping spree with the money I got back. Got Daisy a new collar and leash, pink of course, a couple toys for her, and then toys for the buns. :inlove:

[align=left]Started playing around with idea for an NIC cage and I love planning things out so here it is. What do you think? Think it'll be big enough for a french lop and flemish?
[/align]

[align=center]
BRENDANICCageidea.jpg
[/align]

[align=center][/align]

[align=left]On another note. Been super frustrated as I'm trying to get quit smoking. Detoxing sucks :grumpy:[/align]
[align=left]Will have pictures up hopefully tonight of the two...I feel like I've been so busy :([/align]

[align=center]
MissMimzy.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
I finally got my homin to sneak me in! I got to watch her build my new home! She said I gotta share it with Fallow soon. How ridiculous is that!!! I got to see Apple, too. He's visiting until Friday night!! He's very...immature. She got no pictures of me...she said her camera was dead and felt bad. She's been sad...She came and got me in the middddle of the nite to hold me, Fallow said she had a bad dream, he let her hold him for a bit. He's so nice to her

[/align]

[align=left][/align]

[align=left]
Here's the NIC cage so far:
Apple.jpg

[/align]

[align=left]
Here's a bunch of pictures of Apple hanging out inside the cage while I worked on it a bit. He's here until Friday with me :) So I can get my rexfix:
Apple1.jpg
[/align]

[align=left]
Apple10.jpg

Apple2.jpg
[/align]

[align=left]
Apple3.jpg
[/align]

[align=left]
Apple4.jpg
[/align]

[align=left]
Apple5.jpg
[/align]

[align=left]
Apple6.jpg
[/align]

[align=left]
Apple7.jpg
[/align]

[align=left]
Apple8.jpg
[/align]

[align=left]
Apple9.jpg

[/align]

[align=center]
MissMimzy.jpg

My poor homin has been stressed, she's working a lot and she is all broken from a boy. I didn't really pay attention but Fallow listened to the arguement and Fallow sat in her lap and cuddled her. Poor girl...I told Fallow of he did something like that to me ever he would meet psychotic.

Anyways, I found some old pictures my homin took from August month and thought I'd post them up for her cause she's still to mad and sad to deal with anyone or anything.
[/align]
[align=center]

Fallow:
812093.jpg

812097.jpg

812099.jpg

8120920.jpg

8120919.jpg

819095.jpg

Mimzy:
812095.jpg

812092.jpg

812091.jpg

819097.jpg

819099.jpg

Coot couple!?!
819091.jpg

819092.jpg
[/align]

Such great pics of your fur-kids!!! I can't get over seeing Fallow stretch up as high as the baby gate... :shock:That looks like a hop-skip-jump for him to get over...

You'll have to keep us posted on how Mimzy and Fallow like their new digs. ;)

myheart

Sorry for lack of updates. A boy who called himself my bf cheated on me with two different girls and tried to get back wit his ex, then turned around and said we were just friends when I confronted him...always follow your gut, people. Just been stressed and tryin to remember not all guys are like him and get over the once again betrayal.

Fallow is now inside! My room got rearranged a bit and the NIC cage takes up a lot of room. He rearranges it a lot, i dont think he's decided how he likes it. lol.
Sadly Mimzy is still in the garage but gettin a heat light set up for her cause how cold its starting to get, but she still doesnt use her litter box so Fallow overruled her cause he does.

I'm breaking the rules...not supposed to date or talk to people in our cruising group....lol...hopefully it doesn't blow up in my face.

Sadly no pictures of Mimzy, but got a few of Fallow and his cage. Which is really messy in the pics.

1015091.jpg

101509.jpg

1014092.jpg

10140912.jpg

and Fallow jumped up into bed and hopped around for a bit before bedtime
1014098.jpg

1014099.jpg

1014097.jpg

1014096.jpg

1014095.jpg

Ya, I'm actually really surprised he hasnt jumped out. It's only two panels high and he can stand the height of it. LOL. Guess he's happy in there and probably helps he hates the dog and she sleeps in my room off and on durnig the day :)

sharlaelizabeth wrote:
beautiful buns! Did you make the hay racks yourself?
ya i just bent one of the NIC panels in half, figured itd be cheaper than my original plan to go buy a a shower rack

Ok...so I had to cancel Fallow's nueter appointment for friday because now my parents have decided to take all my paychecks from here on out and give me 20$ a week...seriously im 20 years old!!
Really frustrated right now with this whole situation living with my parents. I have no other choice though.

Fallow is now free-roamin and likes jumpin up and down off the bed and nudging me when im sleeping. Last night I woke up to him with his head under the blanket trying to get under more. lol.
2d24fab3.jpg

ebc7e0d0.jpg

ae469a0b.jpg

30cc9453.jpg

92e46345.jpg

1af53839.jpg

4bafae11.jpg

30cf0b31.jpg

Mimzy is still in the garage sadly but she is being moved up to my room once it gets done rabbit-proofing and cleaned up...have to decide whether to stick her in the NIC cage or keep her in the kennel. Either way I'm hopin she'll soon learn better litter habits...

Latest posts

Back