Mimzy's Blog!! ((and Fallow))

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ya i have had an aussie/sheperd mix and pit/dane mixes. a wolfhound i would have no problem trusting around a kid. i am probably going to just find a heeler or aussie mix and be done with it. its all in how you train them :) i know ill never be able to erase the traits in them, but they can be controlled.

and Fallow's doing a bit better now....after we move into the apartment and he gets free roam of tha patio and i get some grass growing for him he will be happier im sure

annoyed at the fact i have sent emails to rescues that have URGENT dogs about the dogs and sent in applications but i receive no responses at all. really aggervating.

we get the apartment in 9 days. charlee was cryin all night i got about 4 hours of sleep. ): she was just screamin i had no idea how to help her...i felt so pitiful and useless.

no other updates really...blah

people who work with dog rescues...tell me how a person is supposed to adopt a dog for 300-600$??? I realize it's a rescue and they run off the money they receive from donations...but I am wantin to save a life of a dog from a shelter that does not adopt out to civilians...so i would have to pay 350-400$ to have the dog not be put down..how is this a rescue. i might as well get a purebred dog.

UGH

Latest posts

Back