Michael Jackson

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
michaeljackson09.gif

:)

^ I know isn't that just so cool!

I woke up at 8 today (really early) so I can celebrate mj all day long! I'm the only one awake and I have him on the music channels!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

Becca, awesome tribute! I totally love it! OMG, the pics just now loaded for me! They are awesome!:D

Go Becca!!:bunnydance: (It don't matter if you're black or white.;)-Love that song!:D)

irishbunny wrote:
Have you seen the Michael Jackson Ghost in Neverland video? Probably very, very fake but still cool.

Yeaah.. that video came about like 2 weeks after he died :/
So fake... the ones I like are the michael shapes in the clouds.. their cool :)

Becca wrote:
irishbunny wrote:
Have you seen the Michael Jackson Ghost in Neverland video? Probably very, very fake but still cool.

Yeaah.. that video came about like 2 weeks after he died :/
So fake... the ones I like are the michael shapes in the clouds.. their cool :)
Yeah I know lol
I think it was a shadow, not that it was staged. Haven't seen the Michael shapes in the clouds though.

I very nearly hit my English teacher today....

because she has this plastic ball thing she throws to us like instead of putting up our hands etc and she said shes named the ball Michael Jackson because its plastic, dead and useless!

Everyone started laughing.. she thought they were laughing at her but they were laughing at my reaction. I was just like WTF!
I mean as if you said that.. if she'd thrown the ball to me I would of thrown it at her!

Hrmph!

I hate that I couldn't watch the THIS IS IT premiere while all the other fans were... and that my mum forgot to tape it so I have to watch it on youtube only. I also hate the fact that now I've watched it ( [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKUSa2G1MeA[/ame] ) I cannot stop crying.. I miss him so much.
:cry1:

In the rehersals he was wearing a t shirt that said

'Curls for My Girls'

Don't know if any of you knew but Michael has his curls when hes in tour mode.. and when he had his hair curled again all us fans went crazy... and he knew about it.

I love him so much :cry4:

I can't believe it :(

:cry4:

Latest posts

Back