Make a Jazz Noise Here

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Elf Mommy, if you would like to use this pic of the kids, you are more than welcome to. All of the pics in my blogs are still there right from day one. My photobucket account has to be at least twenty pages long because I don't want people to go through my blogs wondering what all the ooo's and ahhh's are about because I deleted the pics. That really deminishes the fun of reading the bunny-blogs. So, anyhow, what I'm getting at is that you are welcome to use any pic from any blog of mine because they are all still there. :p

myheart

LOL at Zappa! And Patrick is such a dirty old man. He really looks it in those pics!

Anyone seen Cabaret? ... two ladies... and I'm the only man, ja!:biggrin2:

As promised, I now have the pics ready to post from earlier this week. Again, they are a series of shots that Baby Zappa seems to steal from Patch and Luna....

Patrick and Luna taking a little snooze together...

P3241096-1.jpg

Me and my Hunny are just chillin'.... :D

P3241097-1.jpg

Baby Zappa...."Hey!!!! What's goin' on over there?!!! Wait for me....!!!!"

Patrick..."Geesh...It's that darn kid again!!! If it weren't bad enough with the flashy-thing, now the kid is gonna interrupt nap-time."

P3241098-1.jpg

"Ahem.... testing one, two, three.... I'm almost ready for the flashy-thing..."

P3241099-1.jpg

"Let me strike a pose..."

P3241100-1.jpg

P3241101-1.jpg

"Here, I'll turn a bit to match the 'old folks'."

P3241102-1.jpg

"You are getting my good side, right?!!"

P3241103-1.jpg

"Okay, one more because I knows I is so darn cute, and my public adores me!!!!

P3241104-1.jpg

Well, those are my cute pics I was able to get. Baby Zappa really has some timing to her. I saw her interest peaked when I lay down on the floor to get to Patch and Luna's level to get the straight-on pics. Before I knew it, Zappa was making her way under the curtain to see what was going on. I should have used the burst feature for that because it was like a full-blown "TA-DA" moment for her.

Nothing like a curious bunner to make a picturetaking session worth while with extra smiles and laughs because of their silliness!!! :biggrin2:

myheart

I love how when Zappa joins the group, Luna and Patrick don't even move an inch....they're in the same position as they were before she interrupted! :)

Oh, those are priceless, and I had a good laugh at your comments, too :D.

There's poor old Luna and Patrick trying to get all snuggly, and Zappa having none of that. Like amundb says, Patrick and Luna just stay in that same spot, while Zappa muscles her way into the picture. Boy, I just love that Dutch personality :)

Jan

myheart wrote:
Elf Mommy, if you would like to use this pic of the kids, you are more than welcome to. All of the pics in my blogs are still there right from day one. My photobucket account has to be at least twenty pages long because I don't want people to go through my blogs wondering what all the ooo's and ahhh's are about because I deleted the pics. That really deminishes the fun of reading the bunny-blogs. So, anyhow, what I'm getting at is that you are welcome to use any pic from any blog of mine because they are all still there. :p

myheart
Thank you!!!!

Zappa looks like she hasn't aged a bit since she was 8 weeks old! She's so adorable!

Thanks Jan, Boz, and amundb..... Baby Zappa is a different sort of bunner!! :DShe is so sweet, but is still "just a kid." She reminds me of a cartoon character because she has that baby-roundness to her that I do not believe she will ever lose. She has those round eyes, big ears,and chubby cheeks that are classic cartoon features. :)

I think that even though they are a trio, they still tend to pair up for naps. I am not sure how they decide who gets cuddled and who doesn't. It is nice, though, that whoever is not in the pair, is able to join at any time if they choose to. I don't think they ever have hard feelings toward each other. Is there a lesson to be learned? ;)

They are such a blessing to have in my life.

myheart

I have found a little bunny that competes with Zappa's roundness! I saw this little guy at the humane society in Waukesha. He's a Nethie, but his little round face reminded me of Zappa's! The pictures on PetFinder don't do him justice. He is just a tiny little round thing! He's Nethie sized, too. :p

Round Cuteness!

Sorry, had to share!

K~... That little guy is soooo cute!! You are right, he must be a Nethie/Dutch and whatever else mix. Those blue eyes are to die for!!! I really wish I had the room to make another addition to my Dutch-train. I hope he finds a most wonderful forever home. :D

myheart

I know! I was sooo tempted, but because Will was with me, I couldn't sneak him into my purse and slink out of the building. :p Will would have shot me. I've wanted a Dutchy since seeing all of the pictures of your fur-babies!

I wish I could meet him... Imagine, a bunner with something like Dutch markings, but with thebinky capability and personality of a Nethie likeBilly!!! Plus those beautiful, dreamy, blue eyes....! He must be one awesome bunner!! :p

myheart

He let me pet him, too. He was the only bunny there who would (aside from an ADORABLE little orange/brown Nethie that I wanted to sneak out in my other pocket)! ;)

kherrmann3 wrote:
He let me pet him, too. He was the only bunny there who would (aside from an ADORABLE little orange/brown Nethie that I wanted to sneak out in my other pocket)! ;)

How big of jacket and how many pockets do you have...?!!!! :shock:

myheart

Well, it's kind of a fall trench coat. I could fit two Nethies in the two pockets. ;) Their head fluff might stick out the side of the pocket, though. :D

kherrmann3 wrote:
I have found a little bunny that competes with Zappa's roundness! I saw this little guy at the humane society in Waukesha. He's a Nethie, but his little round face reminded me of Zappa's! The pictures on PetFinder don't do him justice. He is just a tiny little round thing! He's Nethie sized, too. :p

Round Cuteness!

Sorry, had to share!

EEK!

I LOVE veina marked nethies! That is what Chibi is!

Latest posts

Back