Make a Jazz Noise Here

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tonyshuman wrote:
they call me MISTER TIBBS

sorry coudn't resist. you need that bunny.

:yeahthat: That was my thought exactly!!! He seems to disapprove rather nicely, doesn't he? :D

JadeIcing, I think I will have to look into the vienna markings to see what that is exactly. To me he looks Dutch marked, sort-of. As far as road-trips go, I have seen so many bunners out your way that I would love to snap up.... Perhaps a half-way meeting point for an exchange would work... :p

myheart

kherrmann3 wrote:
Where are our updates?! :p

Okay, Kelly, here is the latest photo update....

I already posted half of the pics on Patch and Luna's thread, so that you will have to look at both blogs...LOL

These pics were taken on a different Sunday morning than those posted on Patch and Luna's thread. Again, these are part of my "Sunday Sweetness" series. The bunners all seem so sweet and cuddly of late on Sunday mornings. They just melt my heart every single time they all get together and snuggle.... :p:hearts:

Luna and Zappa are already snuggled up and waiting for Patrick to make himself all handsome....

P5201207.jpg

Patrick -- "Ready for me girls....?"

P5201208.jpg

Patrick -- "Ah.... Heaven on Earth..." ;)

P5201212.jpg

Dutchie nose line-up.... :p

P5201214.jpg

P5201215.jpg

I must have taken these last two photos on a different Sunday because Luna is in the middle.... I think I like these pics because they show how relaxed Luna is even though she has kidney stones. Even with the tramadol, I know she has to be in some pain. But just look how comfy she looks resting with Patch and Zappa.... :D

P5221216.jpg

P5221219.jpg

Well, that is it for the updates. I hope you enjoy all the new pics between the two blogs. I love to take the pics, but the posting part takes some time...LOL I'm sure many of you will agree with me on that one. I hope to get some more outdoor pics soon, if the weather everwarms up a bit more than 62 degrees and rainy.

Until then... be good to yourselves and your bunnies.... :biggrin2:

myheart

myheart wrote:
tonyshuman wrote:
they call me MISTER TIBBS

sorry coudn't resist. you need that bunny.

:yeahthat: That was my thought exactly!!! He seems to disapprove rather nicely, doesn't he? :D

JadeIcing, I think I will have to look into the vienna markings to see what that is exactly. To me he looks Dutch marked, sort-of. As far as road-trips go, I have seen so many bunners out your way that I would love to snap up.... Perhaps a half-way meeting point for an exchange would work... :p

myheart
Chibi is a veinna marked nd. It is the dutch pattern with blue eyes.

Oh My Gosh Janet, your Babies are so Beautiful. Those pictures put a BIG smile on my face.

I would give anything to have a Trio. Can you come visit me for a week to help me bond mine?

Susan:weee:

SOOOSKA wrote:
Oh My Gosh Janet, your Babies are so Beautiful. Those pictures put a BIG smile on my face.

I would give anything to have a Trio. Can you come visit me for a week to help me bond mine?

Susan:weee:

I am so glad you like the pics of the kids. I would love to come visit for a while to help you bond your kids, but I think I would suffer separation anxiety. You know that proper bunny-slaves are hard to come by to provide the proper care.... LOL

Besides, if I came to visit, you might end upa bunny or two short when I left. :ph34r2But then again, I would have such a difficult time choosing who should travel with me, that you might end up completely bunny-less.... :shock:

myheart

kherrmann3 wrote:
SOOOSKA wrote:
Heck, can you come help me bond my two into a duo? lol I'm closer! :ph34r2

Honestly, I think you would be better off having TreasuredFriend's help with your two. I have a feeling that Andy Allen will be in the same boat as your little Toby... all he wants is somebun to love him, ie... "Groom me now!!!" I know Andy is going to be a dominant bun, so a sweet submissive girly will be in his cards someday, I hope. If not a bun, maybe a nice kitty who would want to take care of the little guy instead of being annoyed by his persistance. LOL :D

myheart

:balloons: Baby Zappa turns One Year old today!!!! :balloons:

Remember Baby Zappa as a newborn...?

100_5751a.jpg

...and her little bum on top of the litter-pile-up...

100_5812a.jpg

(pics courtesy of Naturestee who fostered Jazzy's litter)

And now, Baby Zappa today.... Eating her noon salad with Patrick and Luna...

P7021250.jpg

P7021251.jpg

P7021252.jpg

P7021253.jpg

"nom-nom-nom....so difficult to look dainty with a mouthful of cilantro...." :biggrin2:

P7021254.jpg

P7021255.jpg

Look at those bunny lips....LOL :p

P7021256.jpg

Baby Zappa with "after-salad crashies"...

P7031257.jpg

P7031258.jpg

P7031259.jpg

Now some cuddles with Patrick and Luna....:p

P7031262.jpg

P7031263.jpg

Patrick smooches.... :D

P7031264.jpg

P7031265.jpg

So.... Baby Zappa-ish....;)

P7031266.jpg

P7031267.jpg

I know this is probably a photo-overload, but Zappa is such a silly bunner with so much expression. I do have other baby pics that Naturestee took of Zappa on the first page of this thread to jog everyone's memory of her loppy-Dutchy-baby-cuteness.

Hope you all enjoy Baby Zappa'sBirthday pics as much as I do. :biggrin2:

myheart

Happy Birthday, little Zappa! :D You're still as round as you were when I first saw your pictures! :p

I don't think there is such a thing as a "photo overload" of your Dutchies. :) So cute!

:adorable::headflick::party::party::party:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BEAUTIFUL GIRL!

You have gone from being a sweet, round baby, to an even sweeter, rounder lady :p. Hope you have a wonderful 1st Birthday :)

great pics (as usual), Janet

Jan

Thanks Kelly and Jan, I will pass your birthday wishes along to Baby Zappa. I don't feed craisins, but she did get an extra blueberry today. I also managed to catch her long enough for a little cuddle on her round, uber-soft body, and few smooches on her face. :DI will tell her that all of the extra birthday-torture was was from the both of you, because I would never squish her up without reason. ;)

myheart

I forgot to mention something about Zappa's one-year check-up...

The vet had said that she is doing very well. Zappa weighs four pounds, which the vet said is good for her size and mix. So her poofiness is just her being a round body-type and her longer rex hairs. The vet also said that her teeth looked really good. Yeah...!!!! No dentals!!! She doesn't have to go back until next year when she turns two-years-old. :D

The only thing that I do need to do with her is handle her a bit more. The vet was able to turn her on her back with ease to check her tummy and bottom. But there were other things that Zappa didn't feel very comfortable with when she was being handled. I guess I am so used to how well Patch and Luna sit at the vets, but then again, they go to the vet so many times during the year.

Mypiggies, Victor and Harley,also had their one-year check-up. They did very well and they both checked out okay. The vet even said that their weight was good, much to my surprise. At last... I have critters that are supposed to short and squatty!!! ;) Harley was the only one to put out the "fweep alarm of torture." I think the vet was waiting to hear it happen sooner, but Victor was a good boy and didn't say a thing. I wonder if I should have asked the vet about that because Victor has been very quiet of late. He used to be my talker, but now Harley is. :?Might have to ask about that sometime if I get the chance....

I will have to get busy with pics soon.... My laptop is home again :biggrin2:. I am sooooo happy!!!!

myheart

These are a few pics, mostly of Zappa, during my trio's outside adventures with their new toy. More pics are posted in Patrick and Luna's thread, so have a look...

Now, for Baby Zappa fun and goodness!!!! I really wish I would have bought my video recorder out right from the beginning. Oh my gosh, you would not believe how crazy Baby Zappa became with the new toy!!! She was racing around it at break-neck speeds!!!! And the binkies....!!! Zappa was just non-stop action and cuteness until they all became sleepy and were ready to go in. Next time, the video recorder comes out first so that I have proof of Zappa's silliness to show all of you. :D

Zappa was busy doing a lot of periscopes to see what was what...

P8311353.jpg

"Where ya goin', Patch?"

P8311354.jpg

"Peek!!!" (Total Zappa cuteness!!! :p)

P8311355.jpg

"I pray for more nice weather so I can play wid the fun house thingy and eat nommy grasses..."

P8311378.jpg

P8311380.jpg

Awe... so sweet.... smooch the round bunny....:p

P8311381.jpg

I discovered the macro feature on the camera ;)

P8311382.jpg

I'll have to post Zappa's pics in a couple of posts also. Next up... another "Zappa Moment" that only my little Zappa is able to pull off!!! :p

myheart

Ah.... my Baby Zappa.... What more can I say about her?! She is one of a kind, that is for sure!!! ;)

So Patrick and Luna were enjoying some cuddle time....

P8311386.jpg

P8311387.jpg

....when who do you think appears on the scene?!!! That's right!!! Baby Zappa as only Baby Zappa can appear on any scene....:shock::p

P8311388.jpg

"Ta-Da...!!!!!!!!" :biggrin2:

P8311389.jpg

"I don't do nuttin' wrong..."

P8311390.jpg

"Look at me being so darn cute!!!!!" :p

P8311391.jpg

Yup.... that's my Baby Zappa in a nutshell....

I have a few more cute pics of her. It wasn't too much later that they all started to settle in with sleepy faces.

myheart

Just a few more pics of Zappa-cuteness, if you think you are able to handle them... :p

P8311396.jpg

P8311397.jpg

I disapprove of the picture-taking already...

P8311395.jpg

I think I caught her just as she was about to shake her head. It is still a cute pic of her. :p

P8311399.jpg

"Mommy, I getting sleepy..."

P8311405.jpg

I am so surprised she is still sitting up at this point... ;)

P8311406.jpg

Well, that was our adventure outside with the new toy. Hope you enjoyed the extra pics of Baby Zappa in all of her cuteness glory. She really is something else.... She is just "different," just Zappa all over.

myheart & Baby Zappa, Patrick, and Luna

Back