Make a Jazz Noise Here

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JadeIcing wrote:
Why is he a foster?;):p:D

Patrick is still the king of his domain!!!! I would take in all the girls he could handle, but I could never bruise his ego by letting another boytake overhis territory or his women. ;)

myheart

LuvaBun wrote:
Aww, poor Patrick does look all tired out - he's been grooming his ladies too much ;)

Jan

Sometimes he does tend to show his age... can't forget he is getting to be a little grandpa bunner.Napping just happened tobecome one of his most favorite hobbies aside from giving full-body hugs.:?

myheart

naturestee wrote:
I can tell my girls apart!:biggrin2:

Zappa has the fat head.:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

I'm telling her you said that!!!! :shock:

k~ Patrick is going on seven years this spring, if he isn't seven already (he was a stray at the GB shelter).

Luna will be about five this March (her gottchya day). Not really sure of her age, so she could be closer to Patch's age because she is starting to turn alittle grey.

Zappa was born on July 3, so she is almost seven months old. (I know...Zappa was an impulse adoption because I was so hurting about my foster girl Katie being adopted).

myheart

Illusion wrote:
They are so Cute!! Good job on the bonding

Thanks so much!!! It is so good to see you on-line again. :DI will be watching for new pics of your (my) fur-kids. Please update your blog when you have the chance....

myheart

kherrmann3 wrote:
I can tell Luna Zappa apart! I look at their colors :) How old are all of your buns? I know Zappa is pretty young... How old is Gramps? :p
POOR LUNA! Meanie! She's a sweetheart and not a day over 2...... :p;)

Bo B Bunny wrote:
kherrmann3 wrote:
I can tell Luna Zappa apart! I look at their colors :) How old are all of your buns? I know Zappa is pretty young... How old is Gramps? :p
Bo, I think k~ may have been referring to Patrick, who is, by the way, a little Gramps with lot's o' moves... ;). LOL!!!

myheart wrote:
Bo B Bunny wrote:
kherrmann3 wrote:
Bo, I think k~ may have been referring to Patrick, who is, by the way, a little Gramps with lot's o' moves... ;). LOL!!!
I was referring to Patrick. :p I know Luna isn't too old. Still, Patrick is a little cradle-robber! ;)

kherrmann3 wrote:
I was referring to Patrick. :p I know Luna isn't too old. Still, Patrick is a little cradle-robber! ;)

Oh yeah!!! The Patch-man like 'em round, plump, and young!!!

Well, actually I don't think it matters much as long as he is able to catch 'em. :wiggle

myheart

(still can't find the confused smiley :()

kherrmann3 wrote:
myheart wrote:
Bo B Bunny wrote:
kherrmann3 wrote:

OOPS! that will teach me to scan the threads LOL!

Poor Patrick, he has that middle aged girl half his age thing goin on huh?

He's a hottie tho..... Clover told me!

As promised, I finally have a few pics of Patrick enjoying the comforts of his ladies surrounding him. He looks like he is in Heaven....

P1311015-1.jpg

P1311016-2.jpg

P1311017-1.jpg

"It don't get much better than this...," says Patrick with a sigh.

myheart

naturestee wrote:
Oh wow. Look at his little cheeks squished into the carpet! Could he be any happier?

I am always amazed at how he affects others around him. This is the perfect pace in his world, and he always seems to manage to get everybun around him to join in.

Makes me almost feel sorry for baby Zappa. She is going to be (acting) old before her time....LOL

myheart

That pic made me giggle! Such lovey bunnies so happy with each other. It truly warms the heart, and Patrick is totally in 7th heaven with his ladies.

Back