Make a Jazz Noise Here

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi myheart,

I thought baby Zappa might like to see some pictures of her mom with her new boyfriend! She was spayed today so NO MORE BABIES! She also had her teeth filed and was told she needs to go on a diet so, all in all, not a great day ;)She's not feeling very well right now, but she said to tell Zappa she's doing fine and is glad she's got a wonderful home with two matching friends!

oops...I thought I made these smaller...sorry!

JB4.jpg

JB2.jpg

JB5.jpg

Is it wierd that I'm happy she's fat instead of skinny? Not surprising since I doubt she's been out of her cage to play since I brought her back to the shelter in October. Rotten about the molars though.

I love that first picture, by the way. Button looks like he's protecting her and she's hiding behind him.:coolness:

Awe, look at Jazzy and Button!!! Too sweet for words! Are you keeping Jazzy's name, or have you changed it already?

Jazzy does look nice being all filled out. She is so sleek and shiny now! I thought is was just Zappa's baby-daddies who gave her the roundness she sports. Jazzy actually might have given her a little shape also. I was watching Zappa groom herself today and thought about how glad I am that her back feet are so big otherwise she would weeble-wobble all over while trying tokeep her face clean.

Jazzy'sconfidence level must be soaring with her new husbun to take care of her. I know Naturestee did a lot of work with her to get her feeling comfortable cominig up to a person. Now Jazzy will have her big, brave Button to keep situations safe for her. Too cool!!! Congrats on a bond made in Heaven! :biggrin2:

myheart

myheart wrote:
I was watching Zappa groom herself today and thought about how glad I am that her back feet are so big otherwise she would weeble-wobble all over while trying tokeep her face clean.
There's an image that makes me giggle! I can't giggle too loud right now, though, because I am in a college computer class. :ph34r2

kherrmann3 wrote:
myheart wrote:
I was watching Zappa groom herself today and thought about how glad I am that her back feet are so big otherwise she would weeble-wobble all over while trying tokeep her face clean.
There's an image that makes me giggle! I can't giggle too loud right now, though, because I am in a college computer class. :ph34r2
At least you are getting your money's worth of computer lab-use....:biggrin2:

For $300+, I better be! :grumpy: This class is three hours of nothing but how to use Windows XP, Microsoft Word, Power Point, etc. Basically just Microsoft Office. I need pictures of your Dutch herd to keep me from going insane! You keep me alive with the cuteness!

myheart wrote:
...I was watching Zappa groom herself today and thought about how glad I am that her back feet are so big otherwise she would weeble-wobble all over while trying tokeep her face clean. ...

I took a few pictures of Zappa the other day. I was trying to get shots of her that would show off her voluptuous figure. Not sure if these work, but one does get a sense that she is a mix because she is so round and bigger than Patch and Luna.

Showing off her honkin' ears. It is amazing they didn't stay lopped...

P1301004-1.jpg

This is the way I catch her sitting quite often: rolledback to sit flat on her butt with her front paws off of the floor. I think she was going to groom herself in this pic, so sheneeds those big stabilizer feet of hers so she doesn't weeble-wobble.

P1301011-1.jpg

Zappa sitting ever so sweetly for a picture... :D

P1301012-1.jpg

Zappa really is quite the character. She really loves to hang with Patch and Luna. Another few months and she will be going in for her one-year check up, believe it or not. And I knew her when she was just a bouncy baby bunner...:D

myheart

I realized I haven't posted any pics for a while. I don't have anything real recent because I have been busywith a few more work-hoursand getting wound up for spring-cleaning and getting "things" moved out ofmy house.

These couple of pics were taken a few weeks ago (the timothy tunnel is still in one piece ;)). I think I was trying to get a pic of my Dutch-train, ina disarrayedorder, but Zappa didn't trust my sneeking up behind her to get pics.

P2251072-1.jpg

Look at Luna's face...she almost looks grumpy, hehe. And Zappa's round butt... Kind of glad it isn't Luna carrying the junk in her trunk anymore. :D

P2251073-1.jpg

Luna must have become mad about the picture taking, or decided to leave for snacks. Patrick is always happy to have Zappa around, even if she won't sit still long enough for his huggin'.

P2251074-1.jpg

I know there aren't that many pics to post. I have almost captured pics of an actual train, but of course, I wasn't fast enough with the camera. Usually they sit in a clustered bunch with Luna overseeing all. :biggrin2:

myheart

Awww myheart they are so cute! Are they all living together yet?

cmh9023 - omg it's Jazzy! Poor girl was at the shelter so long and she went through so much! She was due for a new and loving home!

LuvaBun wrote:
LOL! Luna's expression is priceless. Such beauties, they are!

Jan

Thanks Jan. They are really neat to watch when they decide to hang out together. It make me say, "Awe..." every single time. I couldn't imagine my householdwithout bunnies. It is so fun to be downstairs and hear bunny feet galloping across the floor upstairs. Makes me smile .... :biggrin2:

myheart

I finally have a few more pics to post!!!

Ahhhh.... spring is in the air, and Mr. Patrick knows it! He has been all over Luna of late huggin' her up from head to hiney. Poor girly... I feel so bad for her because of the kidney stones. It is not as though Patrick does not make advances to Zappa, but Luna is so much easier to catch and she is Patch's first love.

Anyhow, a few pics of Patrick and his harem...

The scene: Patrick enjoying some sunshine and the girls are relaxing after their noon salad. The only problem is that Patrick looks like he has something on his mind...

P3221092-1.jpg

Patrick saying, "Back off!!! These are my girls!!!" (Notice Zappa all relaxed with back leg sprawled out behind her)

P3221093-1.jpg

Patrick saying, "Hey ladies, what's your sign...? er... Come here often...? ummm... What are a couple of nice looking girls like you doing in a place like this....?"

(The guy has moves, what can I say?!!!! :p)

P3221094-1.jpg

Patrick picks his target, unfortunately it is Miss Luna Belle again, and heads her off at the pass.

Meanwhile... Baby Zappa seems to be completely unaffected by the whole affair as she has not changed her position from the first scene set-up.:coolness:

P3221095-1.jpg

I hope you all enjoy these couple of pics. I took some more today, and was able to catch Zappa being such a little goof, as only Zappa can be. I can't wait to post them!!! The pics still need to be downloaded and re-sized, so watch for them later this week.

Ahhh... signs of spring include circles and hums from your favorite guy!!!:biggrin2:

myheart

kherrmann3 wrote:
Zappa is probably relaxing more! She knows that Patrick is preoccupied harassing Luna, so why should she worry? lol

Personally, I think it is just Zappa being Zappa. She seems like she is in her own little world sometimes because she has a more dominant personality and does her own thing most of the time.

Besides, Zappa's younger, faster, and knows that Patrick will lose interest in her quickly enough. I also think it is her longer rex fur and roundness that prevents Patrick from getting a decent hugging grip on her. (I wish all of you could feel her fur!!! It's like plushy velvet... :D)

myheart

myheart, you babies are so cute. I'd give anything to have trio. I bet you just love watching then interact with each other.

Look forward to more pictures.

Susan:)

Thanks for the compliments, Jan and Susan.

It really is fun to watch the dynamics of a trio versus a pair-bond. When it's nap-time or feeding time for a pair, it just happens. But with a trio, there is this energy that bounces between them all. Actually, I think Zappa and Patrick feed off of Luna's energy. Even with Luna being as sick as she is, she is the silliest bunner I have ever seen. :biggrin2:I will have to take video of her when it is time to get up in the morning or when it is feeding time at the zoo. She is just full of wild crazy fun binkies and racing about like a mad-rabbit. Poor Zappa has learned so much from Luna, that I think she waits for cues from Luna as the signal that something good is coming her way. Just too silly for words...LOL :D

myheart

Latest posts

Back