King Kirby's Rabbit Nation

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could King Kirby lay any flatter than that?!!! Poor little guy has to live in the lap of luxury with a Queen who dotes on him and slaves to serve him. How is he able to stand it all.... ;)

:party:Happy Gotcha Day King Kirby!!!:trio

Hope you get to party like a King without the Queen getting mad with you...:p

Thanks everyone!!! Kirby had a great Gotcha Day, and he got a free pass to party all night in the apartment. Sir Toby wasn't happy about it, but it was Kirby's day. Everybun got Toby cookies as a treat, though.

myheart wrote:
Could King Kirby lay any flatter than that?!!! Poor little guy has to live in the lap of luxury with a Queen who dotes on him and slaves to serve him. How is he able to stand it all.... ;)
:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:Yeah, right? Have you ever seen a flatter bunny?? He's practically melted away in enjoyment!

Oops! I missed King Kirby's gotcha day! :(

Either way...

Happy Belated Gotcha Day, Kirby! :)

I hope you had a great day! :biggrin:

(Side note: love the caption with the last picture! Penny's face is priceless!)

[align=center]Happy Belated Gotcha Day Kirby.[/align]
[align=center]I hope you had a great day.[/align]
[align=center][/align]
[align=center]:party0002::trio:anotherbun:brown-bunny:party::balloons::bestwishes::magicwand:[/align]

Hi everyone,

I've been so bad about updating lately. I think I'm trying to get my life in some kind of order before the holidays, and probably after new year I'm going to try to start a new chapter of my life. Maybe. Haha! But anyway, that's what's been going on with me. Not that anyone on RO cares because we're here for the BUNS! ;) ;) ;) Just kidding, I know everyone on RO is wonderful :hearts

Royal Bun Updates:
Penny has taken to a pee-every-other-day routine - which doesn't sound like a big deal but it actually means that she's cut her habit by 50%. I can't tell which days she's gonna be in the mood to pee on the floor, but I still have all the flooring set up so that if she does pee, it's not a big problem for me. I have to clean it less often and I'm happy about that.

Kirby is super well lately. He's just perfect. Perfect. He and Penny are getting along better than ever. He is eating his hay, he's losing some weight like I planned. Everything's great!

Toby is getting cuter and cuter every single day. It's actually mind-blowing how cute he can be on some days to the point where I literally cannot keep the cuteness in and it spills over. He waits patiently at the baby gate when I play Starcraft 2, and when I'm done playing he starts to do head binkies. Then when I actually start playing with him, he just gets so insanely happy. His personality is unreal. He's such a great rabbit!

Holidays... holidays...
I can't believe Thanksgiving is SEVEN days away. Oh my gosh, where has the time gone? I'm so not ready for the holidays! I need to take bun holiday pics ASAP because I actually do wanna get cards made this year and send them out to friends and family. I didn't do it last year and it was a bummer. This year I think I really wanna do it, so stay tuned for that.

:dutch

November 18, 2010

The happy couple. Good times. I love how they lean into each other, looking like the happiest buns in the world.
IMG_0450-1.jpg

And here is where Penny is so mad at Kirby for not helping with the chores around the nation that her eyes are literally lit aflame. I guess every couple has its moments.
IMG_0463.jpg

And now, Sir Toby. I know I haven't posted Toby pics in a little while. Or maybe it was a little while on FB. But either way, here are some of his bunniness. He's just too cute for words, so I'm gonna let you caption these in your mind yourselves :)

DSC_4113.jpg

DSC_4110.jpg

DSC_4117.jpg

DSC_4121.jpg

DSC_4119.jpg

DSC_4125-1.jpg
DSC_4126.jpg
DSC_4128-1.jpg
DSC_4130-1.jpg

I peeled an apple for myself today and Toby's recently discovered the goodness that is "apple" so he started to follow me around. And he wouldn't stop climbing on me until I gave him some. He yanked the piece out of my hand and it fell on my clothes. The rest of the night he kept sniffing me all over and I got Sir Toby footprints all over me. I'm giddy with delight!
DSC_4129.jpg

Hubby loves Penny.

November 20, 2010 - Oops, Delayed Holiday Photo Shoot

I didn't have a really great plan this year for how to go about getting my holiday bun bun pictures. I want to pick up the tradition that I was going for 2 years ago, and make bunny Christmas cards. Last year my bunbuns were not feeling well so they didn't get any holiday theme pics.

I went out to buy some holiday theme props today since I have no idea where our old holiday stuff is in the apartment :( Then I went to the farmer's market and they gave me a huge bag of carrot tops for free. So I went to Petco to share some with the buns there. The regular Saturday volunteer had another engagement so someone else was there to sub for her. Then these two young girls showed up with a baby bunny in a cardboard box. They thought that Petco or someone there would be able to cut their bun's nails for them. But alas, we don't really do that sort of thing and Petco doesn't do rabbit nails. So I stayed a while to teach them how to do it. More importantly, they had very little knowledge of how to take care of a bunny. This bunny was being fed a lot of junk. I hope that the info that we fed these girls will benefit their baby bun. The poor bunny was so scared. It was a long subway ride getting there and would have been a long subway ride all the way home. If I were a tiny bun, I'd be terrified too :( Poor girl... She was a very sweet girl though.

So by the time I got home, the sun set and there wasn't enough light to take some nice pics. Well, tomorrow's another day.

Penny has not peed on the floor for 3 days in a row now. Yeah! Go Penny! Whoo!!! She's been getting the love from me, that's for sure!

I thought that Kirby licked me today but it turns out that he was just 0.001 seconds away from giving me a love bite. LOL :p He was nudging my hand up to pet him, and he opened his mouth to nibble my finger, and my finger felt his tongue. LOL!!! Oh my! I have never been so happy to be bitten! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

So then, I put the buns away for the night. They were all fed and smooched goodnight but Kirby wouldn't stop nomming the pen. I kept shooing him away but he kept coming back. So I grabbed him up for cuddles and he didn't seem to object. Kirby doesn't really get mad when I pick him up anymore. He would prefer not to, but he's pretty ok with it. He does not run off and flick his foot at me when I put him back down on the ground :D

Go Penny! That is so great!
I just got my first bunny kiss from Kinobe..it was great!

Just checking in and saying hi! :)

Holiday Pictures 2010

Miss Penny
DSC_4164.jpg

DSC_4154.jpg

DSC_4141.jpg

King Kirby

DSC_4187.jpg

DSC_4197.jpg

The royal couple
DSC_4175.jpg

DSC_4173.jpg

DSC_4184.jpg

Sir Toby
DSC_4222.jpg

DSC_4203.jpg

Outtakes!
DSC_4210.jpg
Toby takes a break from being angry and sticks his tongue out at me to show his disapproval.
DSC_4210.jpg

Kirby and Penny looking in the wrong direction
DSC_4185.jpg

Toby looks at me, very cross
DSC_4215.jpg

Latest posts

Back